Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    Not true, someone has been datamining changes to portraits that appear in game, examples:

Absolutely hringe.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    I mean the Summon Succubus model.
    Them putting armor over the succubus would literally ruin the meaning of the term…

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    Them putting armor over the succubus would literally ruin the meaning of the term…
    Then is it more likely they'll simply replace them entirely with another demon? Maybe an Aranasi.
    And people will then praise it as a good change because it's new, while it's changing something that didn't need replacement, or changed for the wrong reasons.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Renaming those 2 achievements last build was already pretty cringe but this is going into a whole new territory of cringe. Really wonder how far they'll go and if they'd actually go as far as changing the Succubus and old revealing transmogs. Hope not...

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Renaming those 2 achievements last build was already pretty cringe but this is going into a whole new territory of cringe. Really wonder how far they'll go and if they'd actually go as far as changing the Succubus and old revealing transmogs. Hope not...
    I wouldn't be surprised, the steamy romance novels will probably be removed as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Sons of Hodir quests I could see going next.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Quote Originally Posted by Lazarel View Post
    Another wild leak appeared on this thread: https://boards.4channel.org/vg/thread/348895437

So anything interesting about 9.2 after this "leak"?

Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    So anything interesting about 9.2 after this "leak"?
    I think that popped up a month or so ago.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not true, someone has been datamining changes to portraits that appear in game, examples:
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E_W4If-X0AUWP3R?format=png&name=900x900[/IMG]

Joke's on Blizzard I find the second one looks even better now.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugnomo View Post
    Also, remember when everyone was upset that the alien, otherworldly, cosmic setting of Argus was a mere patch instead of an entire expansion? How the turntables...
    The difference is that Argus was a well known place in lore, being the capital of the Draenei homeworld and then the headquarters of the Legion. It had clout enough to carry an entire expansion, so seeing it reduced to mere patch fodder felt quite aggravating. Ditto for e.g. Nazjatar.

But the SL? We barely knew anything about it, other than it being the realm of the dead. But now, we can verifiably state that all of the Azerothian religions are just BS, although WoW being WoW, it probably won't have any consequences in Azeroth whatsoever.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Imagine guys getting mad at a videogame because said videogame becomes a little less sexist. Shame upon him who thinks evil upon it.

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    Imagine guys getting mad at a videogame because said videogame becomes a little less sexist. Shame upon him who thinks evil upon it.
    Since when is a portrait of a woman sexist? Since when is cleavage sexist? People who allow them to keep pushing these meaningless changes for good press are the same people who will applaud them for removing skimpy transmogs. They are next on the chopping block, and you would still say the exact same thing once they remove them too.
    Last edited by therumblings; 2021-09-16 at 06:22 AM.

Since when is a portrait of a woman sexist? Since when is cleavage sexist? People who allow them to keep pushing these meaningless changes for good press are the same people who will applaud them for removing skimpy transmogs. They are next on the chopping block, and you would still say the exact same thing once they remove them too.
    Sexism is deeply anchored in this one. It shows how deeply rooted sexism is in our society, that you can't even see how this is sexism.
    And yes, I applaud for removing skimpy transmogs. Not sure what you guys like about it.
    Last edited by ExiHext; 2021-09-16 at 06:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ExiHext View Post
    Sexism is deeply anchored in this one. And yes, I applaud for removing skimpy transmogs. Not sure what you guys like about it.
    I guess art has a lot of deep anchored sexism in it since it was a reference in the first place.

According to your logic, we should also remove the flirt emotes as well, since they're "problematic". Can't have any cleavage on a female character either, the whole of Goldshire should be banned.

Probably no need to fill yet another thread up with yet another discussion on whether or not something is performative or fixing an actual problem. There's enough discussion about that outside of this thread already.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Probably no need to fill yet another thread up with yet another discussion on whether or not something is performative or fixing an actual problem. There's enough discussion about that outside of this thread already.
    I think the answer is obvious to anyone who knows how scummy Blizzard is, but yeah, no point in discussing it on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post
    Any guess on when we should be getting at least a little hint on 9.2?

Probably not for a while, maybe November at the earliest. I don't expect to see anything until 9.1.5 has been live for a few weeks.

We probably already had some, we just don't know about it yet.