Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    The game that literally had to nuke itself to start from scratch by removing everything understands evergreen content?

Or moving limited time seasonal rewards to a cash shop instead?

I have nothing against FFXIV and have enjoyed playing it, but it very well does have its own flaws.
    Moving limited time stuff to the cash shop means it's still available though. At the very least, Blizzard could put all limited time items on the BMAH, as I don't think moving them to the cash shop would get the best response from the community.

Yawn. Wake me up when the MT gives recolors of the artifact skins. Simple recolored armors aren't worth it.

And I agree, it's been long enough, let people get the old MT artifact skins. Time-lock crap sucks. And yea, I got 'em already. Prestige is nice for the current expansion, maybe the one after. But years later? The only ones who give a damn are silly people who need past glory to stroke the ego. Like a 45-year old man still talking about his highschool football glory days.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Because i want the full experience. Just because Blizzard wants to keep some rewards "exclusive", that means she punishes me for my choice to spit on their game by unsubscribing. So, i keep spitting back. They have to reel if they want my money.
    Meaning what? You get the full experience by playing the game. Is the full experience for you to go back and stomp over old content and just grab cool gear with little to no effort? Is that the full experience of a MMORPG?

Im pretty sure you would be bitching even if this was in the game, because something back in wotlk is removed.

And why didnt you just get it during Legion? At the end it wasnt really difficult at all, even I managed to do most of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    Yawn. Wake me up when the MT gives recolors of the artifact skins. Simple recolored armors aren't worth it.

And I agree, it's been long enough, let people get the old MT artifact skins. Time-lock crap sucks. And yea, I got 'em already. Prestige is nice for the current expansion, maybe the one after. But years later? The only ones who give a damn are silly people who need past glory to stroke the ego. Like a 45-year old man still talking about his highschool football glory days.
    Why this huge demand of putting old stuff in the game? Remakes, reskins. Imagine if we instead said to Blizzard we want new stuff, not content of old.

Blizzard have said they wont put it back in, and during Legion they said it would be permanently gone. Its much better if they stick to that instead of giving in. People had more than enough time to do it then and it became rather easy at the end.

And no - its not about so nostalgia "look at me im better than you" thing. Most things in wow retail means jack shit today. People buy gear, titles, mounts, achivments and whatnot. Boosting is the norm and whos to say what people actually do? DId they take part or were they carried? No one knows.

BUT - With these artifact skins, we atleast know people did them by themself. Not some boosted andy getting carried. It means something, both to those that have them and dont. If Blizzard just started handing them out like nothing, it would lose value.

I've lost out on alot of gear, titles & mounts over the years but im not crying over it. It was my choice not to push for it, I can only blame myself. Or in some cases, im just not a good enough of a player to earn the rewards.

But the stuff I have pushed for to obtain, like the artifact skins - mean something to me and many others.
    Last edited by crusadernero; 2021-09-16 at 06:31 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't want to be that guy, but come on Blizzard. "Legion themed armor" should not be T6 again. There are so many great armor sets in Legion, you could've picked any one of them apart from the T6 ToS recolors.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalocy Jim View Post
    No.

No its not. Part of the pull of an MMO is the prestige of doing things, and getting rewards that no one else was able to obtain because of hard work, skill or otherwise. Not everything in the game should be removed after the expansion it was available passes, but there should still be some things that were only available when you played during that time and did something that took skill or hard work. It makes those items and accomplishments much more special.
    They’re less a hard work or skill thing and more a “I played the game during the end of Legion” thing.

Why object to having skins back into the game, if they’re going to scale the encounters, rebalance them, and make it an actual “hard work and skill” thing that can’t be made easier with gear (unlike the older version)?

They could also simply just award new colors and lock the older unattainable ones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sinaa View Post
    I don't want to be that guy, but come on Blizzard. "Legion themed armor" should not be T6 again. There are so many great armor sets in Legion, you could've picked any one of them apart from the T6 ToS recolors.
    They’re from the raid that came with the MT patch I guess…

I don’t really get it either.

15+ Year Old Account
    Noo, I had no paladins/rogues/warlocks/shamans, damn, I have to complete the last one challenge to get a tome mount ://

Thank you! exactly what will make everyone happy Blizz..skins look cool(shmy one) and the vendor stuff.Looking really good MT and m+ on top of the event.Might be the right time to have TW events every week since it is getting crowded in the TW calendar.

Thank you! these look awesome..the bear skin really fiting the legion theam,exactly as the shmy tier color(fel) from that set.Really looking good from what i am seing in the patch, MT,m+ on top of the event.Kinda crowded in the TW calendar from the looks of it, the rotation is going to be like 3-4 months?

10+ Year Old Account
    No.

No its not. Part of the pull of an MMO is the prestige of doing things, and getting rewards that no one else was able to obtain because of hard work, skill or otherwise. Not everything in the game should be removed after the expansion it was available passes, but there should still be some things that were only available when you played during that time and did something that took skill or hard work. It makes those items and accomplishments much more special.
    It is cringe worthy, it is like the old days of people standing around Orgrimmar wanting people to inspect them and give them compliments. Again, there is no reason why Mythic armor should be available permanently, when it is done by far less people, and requires far more skill than Mage Tower to complete. The Mage Tower skins were only "accomplishments" until towards the end of Legion where the only accomplishment was actually getting a class to 110 to be able to do the damn thing. My beef with this "new" implementation of it, is that the rewards are -in my opinion- complete ass, outside of the spell book mount which might be the only thing that gets me to do it (probably during 9.2)

I look forward to earning every class transmog, the new bear and the flying tome. Especially the tome, that mount was my pick for the mounts we voted for, and I was disappointed that the tree won, especially now with flying unlocked in SL.

In any case I'm glad I won't have to gear up characters of every class again for the challenge, though I wonder how they're planning on normalizing gear. If we're simply scaled down to Legion timewalking ilvls, some trinkets will still be extraordinarily powerful.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

10+ Year Old Account
    Lighthalzen, the City-State of Prosperity
    Quote Originally Posted by deenman View Post
    bigotry also means ''obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion'' this....may be what they mean,like blizzard has some sort of attachement to their opinion regarding adding these back?
    Thanks for pointing it out I wanted to state blizz double agenda and how the devs use the community as an excuse for their own goals. Like not adding legion legacy skins and then saying it would devalue anything. It does not devalue at all. But in their eyes, it seems to lose value the more people it reaches.

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    So, it's fine to "diminish" the feats of guardian druids by releasing same form, just better looking, but all others must stay unavailable? The reasoning is such a joke. Either make them all available, or keep having new druid players unsub upon hearing they're shafted without ever having a chance.
    Matter of tastes. I won't use this form on my druid for example because I don't like anything fel-themed. And don't forget that guardian and feral doesn't get to see their weapon or their armor since they're morphed like 80% of the time. We don't speak of one better looking weapon like other artifact weapons, but of a complete character appearance.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    This, for me tier 19 was the best design armour sets for most (not all) classes. Especially DKs and Hunters.
    Yup. T19 had no bad sets. Mage and warrior were fine, but all the other sets were fantastic. Can’t say the same for T20. Poor hunters.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    Yup. T19 had no bad sets. Mage and warrior were fine, but all the other sets were fantastic. Can’t say the same for T20. Poor hunters.
    ???

T20 hunter is one of the best set in the game, if you have the mythic one as always.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post

Sweet, time for the black bug mount to come back!

No.

Would you mind providing a source to go with that fact? We just didn't know these rules existed.

Quote Originally Posted by TBCCLOL View Post
    ???

T20 hunter is one of the best set in the game, if you have the mythic one as always.
    The One where it’s a Gronn hide? Really?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Echocho View Post
    Would you mind providing a source to go with that fact? We just didn't know these rules existed.
    Yeah, no one told me one of the main purposes to MMOs is getting things to stroke your ego over other people.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    I have yet to see the word "bigotry" be defined like that.

I've only ever seen the word be defined as a synonym for "prejudice" and "intolerance".
    i know,same here but i looked in to it so...yeah thats also part of its use it seems

i know,same here but i looked in to it so...yeah thats also part of its use it seems
    It’s one of those things where it’s a correct definition, but no one uses it and comes across as being purposefully obtuse. Like using the word faggot to mean a bundle of sticks. Yeah, it’s correct, but we all know what the primary definition is used for.

Can I see a link for the dictionary website with said definition?