10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by World Peace View Post
    If you're prepping an in-store pickup order, Walmart withholds the price listing until you add a discounted game to your cart, but it's always $10 off MSRP (even new releases).

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah this has been known, and was the primary reason behind the lack of Bluetooth audio connectivity.

It was never a good reason though.
    I mean if you're using 2 or more controllers, I don't know why you'd want to use a bluetooth headset in the first place, since you're likely playing with someone. I guess if you wanted to use it for Bluetooth speakers, but considering it's just now getting Bluetooth support, people likely already have something in place to handle their audio on Switch.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where's my direct, tendie????????

Tifa, Amy Rose, Krystal, Lara Croft, and Chun-Li are announced for Smash.

Reaction?

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Quote Originally Posted by CastletonSnob View Post
    Tifa, Amy Rose, Krystal, Lara Croft, and Chun-Li are announced for Smash.

Reaction?
    I would be annoyed.

It is Pokemon's 25th Anniversary and Zelda's 35th.

They should announce a new Pokemon or Zelda character, imo.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Anyone got any recommendations for Switch? At the moment I've got a Switch Lite and Smash Bros., but nothing else.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    Anyone got any recommendations for Switch? At the moment I've got a Switch Lite and Smash Bros., but nothing else.
    Re 1 remake, xenoblade 1 and 2, dong bong tropical cheese, bayonetta 1 and 2, mayrio odessy, octopath traveler and smt 5 in november

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    I would be annoyed.

It is Pokemon's 25th Anniversary and Zelda's 35th.

They should announce a new Pokemon or Zelda character, imo.
    Why? We have 3 Links, Zelda, Sheik an Ganon (6 total) for Zelda and Pikachu, Pichu, Metwo, Jigglypuff, Greninja, Lucario, Incineroar and Trainer (Charizard/Ivysaur/Squirtle) for Pokemon (8 or 10, depending on how you count Trainer).
    I'd rather have new reps from games like Astral Chain, Shin Megami Tensei or something completely leftfield like Fall Guys

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shakzor View Post
    Why? We have 3 Links, Zelda, Sheik an Ganon (6 total) for Zelda and Pikachu, Pichu, Metwo, Jigglypuff, Greninja, Lucario, Incineroar and Trainer (Charizard/Ivysaur/Squirtle) for Pokemon (8 or 10, depending on how you count Trainer).
    I'd rather have new reps from games like Astral Chain, Shin Megami Tensei or something completely leftfield like Fall Guys
    "Why?"

I refer you to my prior post.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    "Why?"

I refer you to my prior post.
    I would say the issue is Pokemon is pretty well represented, don't really need another at this point although I wouldn't be surprised if Cinderace got picked.
    And then Zelda doesn't have much left that can be chosen honestly without feeling too out of place. Like, too many villains outside of Ganondorf are just one time villains while there's also the issue of the same kind with the helpful NPCs just being one time characters outside of Zelda and Link.

Waluigi is the only real choice.

But honestly I'd have a hard time picking someone genuinely, outside of maybe Knuckles or Tails being cool to have.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I would say the issue is Pokemon is pretty well represented, don't really need another at this point although I wouldn't be surprised if Cinderace got picked.
    And then Zelda doesn't have much left that can be chosen honestly without feeling too out of place. Like, too many villains outside of Ganondorf are just one time villains while there's also the issue of the same kind with the helpful NPCs just being one time characters outside of Zelda and Link.

Waluigi is the only real choice.

But honestly I'd have a hard time picking someone genuinely, outside of maybe Knuckles or Tails being cool to have.
    The Gen 8 starters all work in various ways. But, other mons work as well.

Ganondorf is the only villain that has really appeared multiple times. But, you have characters like Tetra (aka Toon Zelda), and the Champions from Breath of the Wild all of whom people would recognize. And remember Young Link got in being in only 2 games so Tetra and the Champions fit that.

I can't see them promoting Waluigi, but I know Smash fans in general want it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Another trainer would be cool. And maybe a Goron.
    Another trainer could work. They could given do say Dawn/Lucas from Sinnoh with a similar thing to Pokemon Trainer (Turtwig, Monferno, and Empoleon).
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    And even when we do, track record is not reliable for Nintendo in terms of backwards compatibility. They're pretty on and off about it.
    Go check the info about their NX infrastructure prior to the official announcement. If they are keeping with that(NX was the Switch codename) all future systems in this infrastructure will be backwards compatible.

15+ Year Old Account
    Xenoblade 3!
    Xenoblade 3!
    Xenoblade 3!
    Xenoblade 3!
    Xenoblade 3!

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Xenoblade 3!
    Xenoblade 3!
    Xenoblade 3!
    Xenoblade 3!
    Xenoblade 3!
    I’ll hope for Bayonetta 3, so we can all have a big let-down party. I think there has been more indication of x3 being worked on than bayo3, and the x3 info has been minimal at best.

Quote Originally Posted by SavoirFaire View Post
    I’ll hope for Bayonetta 3, so we can all have a big let-down party. I think there has been more indication of x3 being worked on than bayo3, and the x3 info has been minimal at best.
    Xenoblade 3 has had voice acting work done, and not just JP but the english dub VA. Game is fucking done and is probably an early 2022 release, won't be a surprise since the Melia VA leaked that shit in a dank moment while trying not to leak it.

Also Platinum basically said they're ready to show bayonetta 3 but it's up to Nintendo on when they do it... So it won't be there.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2021-09-22 at 03:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    Xenoblade 3 has had voice acting work done, and not just JP but the english dub VA. Game is fucking done and is probably an early 2022 release, won't be a surprise since the Melia VA leaked that shit in a dank moment while trying not to leak it.

Also Platinum basically said they're ready to show bayonetta 3 but it's up to Nintendo on when they do it... So it won't be there.
    Let's hope for a spring 2022 release.

Well, well, well....they have my interest. Oh my!

Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    Go check the info about their NX infrastructure prior to the official announcement. If they are keeping with that(NX was the Switch codename) all future systems in this infrastructure will be backwards compatible.
    I dont know what that limey is even on about.

Literally every nintendo device that could have been BC, was BC. This isnt sony, where it is a case of "we dont want to, buy the game again goyim", but a case of "surprise surprise you dumb motherfucker, this small tablet cant fit a disk drive"

The only times they didnt have BC, was when the hardware didnt allow it. Like nes->snes>n64>gamecube
    everything else has been BC.

You can cry about nintendo all you like for various reasons, but nintendo doesnt actively go out of their way to fuck over their customers like sony does, with the psp and vita and ps2->PS3 and then again with PS3->ps4

Quote Originally Posted by zenkaiboost View Post
    The only times they didnt have BC, was when the hardware didnt allow it.
    Wrong, 3DS couldn't play GBA games and Wii U couldn't play GC games. They ofc could if you hack them but Nintendo wasn't willing to provide that service when both devices could play them natively.

Don't even bother trying to reply with "but 3DS couldn't take GBA carts and Wii U couldn't take gc discs" because you know this is bullshit when the DS and Wii could do just that even while having the same size media.

Just give me Silksong already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Xenoblade 3!
    Xenoblade 3!
    Xenoblade 3!
    Xenoblade 3!
    Xenoblade 3!
    What if X gets a remake?

One of the characters you use as a blade, is in xenoblade c 2.

And also in xeno remake 1 you also see that dragon thing that enters the x universe. (after main story part)
    Don't sweat the details!!!