Pretend you are playing classic with the retail mindset

DUDE Rez Sickness? OMG Blizzard is time gating new players. This isnt fair at all. How can they do this? 75% of attributes gone? HOW IS THAT FAIR. Now I get killed easily. My armor looses durability too? Wow this is costing me in game gold? I pay real money to PLAY this game, not to just sit and hide for 10 minutes. WTF BLIZZ

Quote Originally Posted by LedZeppelin View Post
    DUDE Rez Sickness? OMG Blizzard is time gating new players. This isnt fair at all. How can they do this? 75% of attributes gone? HOW IS THAT FAIR. Now I get killed easily. My armor looses durability too? Wow this is costing me in game gold? I pay real money to PLAY this game, not to just sit and hide for 10 minutes. WTF BLIZZ

I suppose i can imagine where you are trying to come from.....but the example you are using to lampoon the subject is just not good.
    So you didnt really accomplish anything with this.
    I 'm sorry.

What.

The classic servers are already full of players with "retail mindset" aka - get gold/exp/kills ASAP. It won't be the same as it was almost two decades ago no matter what.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fun fact: There is more people with "retail mindset" currently playing WoW: TBC Classic then "retail mindset" players playing on Retail.

/thread

Almost as if what players expect from a game has changed over the past 20 years... How strange.
    I feel like the whole mocking retail and the players as some form of lesser WoW class is quite old and sad at this point.

I... I'm confused.

Ignoring the fact that people who are playing Classic are already playing it with a retail mindset... Durability Costs and Rez Sickness are still part of Retail WoW... So ah... I don't get the joke?

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Don't make pointless threads. Closing this.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead