Pirate's Day Celebration - September 19

Pirate's Day Celebration - September 19
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Hoist sail and make way for Booty Bay because Pirate’s Day begins September 19!

Bring Your Sea Shanty to Booty Bay

Pirates have taken over the goblin town of Booty Bay and Captain DeMeza is recruiting any scurvy dog she can into her buccaneer ranks. Visit her or her henchmen in the capital cities if the pirate’s life is for you!

Feeling out of place in Booty Bay without a proper costume? Don’t worry. /Dance one little jig with the Dread Captain DeMeza and she’ll be impressed enough to press you into her crew and outfit you properly. If you get attached to your new look, you can do the quest You're Gonna Need A Bigger Boat!! Succeed, and you’ll get an Emergency Pirate Outfit (or five) for when Pirate’s Day is but a distant memory and your inner pirate is clawing to get out.

What good is a pirate without an avian companion on their shoulder? Captain DeMeza (for the exchange of a few shiny coins) can help you call forth a temporary companion named Petey to take with you wherever you sail.

From time to time the captain will shout for a brave party to take on a terror of the deeps–an elite shark known as Ol' Eary. Make sure you have a hearty crew with you or you could become just so much chum in the waters of the bay.

Join the Beach Party

Once you and your crew have helped the captain handle Ol’Eary, you can celebrate with the crew at a little beach party just south of Booty Bay. Those with the Feat of Strength "Advast Ye, Admiral" can also purchase a toy from Edward Techt–the Jolly Roger to show off their dedication to the cause.

If you’re really feeling generous, you can also purchase a Big Bag of Booty from Captain DeMeza and spread the wealth around to all your pirate pals in a burst of glittery glory.

I'm pretty sure I still have my Emergency Pirate Outfit from the last Pirate's Day, lol!

10+ Year Old Account
    Same, but with the xmas stuff instead. Digital hoarding gathering digital dust.

Quote Originally Posted by caninepawprints View Post
    I'm pretty sure I still have my Emergency Pirate Outfit from the last Pirate's Day, lol!
    Don't worry I still have a Naxxramas event quest letter from vanilla in my bank on my Hunter. You can start the quest but the hand in no longer exists rofl.

In before Blizzard keeps treating their employees like shit but changes all references of "booty" to "loot".

Don't you mean "Capitalist bay"?

How about they make holiday cosmetics available all year round instead of locking them? It's a dang fantasy game! Who cares if you want to transmog as Santa all year long? I can't understand how anyone haven't spoke up about this.

Quote Originally Posted by The BrewCity Monk View Post
    How about they make holiday cosmetics available all year round instead of locking them? It's a dang fantasy game! Who cares if you want to transmog as Santa all year long? I can't understand how anyone haven't spoke up about this.
    You don't understand. If they let you run around as a pirate or xmog an offhand to a rolling pin or let you wear a flower crown outside of spring or wear a dress as a warrior IT WOULD LITERALLY DESTROY THE WORLD OF WARCRAFT.

But do feel free to run around as a purple pixie, you paid for that one.

Is this just for retail wow or also for Classic/TBC WoW?

Oh great another world event that hasnt received an update for a long time. Iam so excited.

how appropriate, you fight like a tauren

how long do you think it will be before Blizz changes Booty Bay to Loot bay?

as someone who is not a fan of big butts, im offended by its in game presence.

/sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Spikeychris View Post
    Don't worry I still have a Naxxramas event quest letter from vanilla in my bank on my Hunter. You can start the quest but the hand in no longer exists rofl.
    I have sooo many items from vanilla BC in my bank that I just can't let go of because of sentimentality.
    “You have died of dysentery” – Oregon Trail