Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalocy Jim View Post
    Do you know the difference between alleged and proven?
    I mean it goes both ways... I don't pretend they didn't sexually harass that woman to death. I want a good product I don't malicious shop for human misery.

Quote Originally Posted by Empower View Post
    I mean it goes both ways... I don't pretend they didn't sexually harass that woman to death. I want a good product I don't malicious shop for human misery.
    In moreso to put fault where it truly falls, that was Activisions side of the developers who pushed someone to suicide. Blizzards not guilt free at all and I do agree with people who don't want to support them after that, but Activision seems to be hiding in the shadows of everything being pinned on Blizzard.

My viewpoint would be as simple as the product should be judged in its own, the creator on its own, and then avoid the product if you find the creator to be abhorrent.

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    My viewpoint would be as simple as the product should be judged in its own, the creator on its own, and then avoid the product if you find the creator to be abhorrent.
    Absolutely. The game is almost in just a bad a state though. Whatever direction Ion has chosen to taken the game after WOD it's clearly not working. It's overdesigned and convoluted.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalocy Jim View Post
    Do you know the difference between alleged and proven?
    So they fired people without cause?

I agree that being sued is not proof of guilt, that is true, and i have argued that many times. However, they have also removed/fired people based on the accusations, and they would open themselves up to a world of hurt if those accusations were then proven false, so it seems very clear that there absolutely are guilty people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyanion View Post
    In no way are you entitled to the 'complete' game when you buy it, because DLC/cosmetics and so on are there for companies to make more money
    Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Others, including myself, are saying that they only exist because Blizzard needed to create things so they could monetize it.

Quote Originally Posted by Echocho View Post
    Absolutely. The game is almost in just a bad a state though. Whatever direction Ion has chosen to taken the game after WOD it's clearly not working. It's overdesigned and convoluted.
    I'm of the opinion that Legion peaked WoW again, and then it's been a slide downwards since admittedly.

I'm just not on the "BfA>SL" train exactly which seems to be the common opinion now. I will admit I did prefer BfA's dungeons, but with systems like the azerite gear and the Heart of Azeroth bogging everything down, I still would gladly take Shadowlands more tamer side of the weekly grind. As in, I have my max legendary I needed so no more Torghast unless I genuinely wish to just go in there and I only really need to do Korthia outside of raiding or M+ for the weekly renown levels.

And while Legion had a similar issue as BfA with artifact power, it was relatively new of an idea at the time so I didn't have to deal with an entire expansion of it already at that point.

The major flaws of Shadowlands being pacing of content of course and then how long it took them to finally address feedback, in my opinion at least.

Although as a side note, the only time I quit playing since I started (back at the end of Wrath) was WoD. Only came back near the end to get the moose before it went away. That's how bad WoD was in my opinion.
    Last edited by Jester Joe; 2021-09-20 at 02:41 AM.

Legion Class Halls and Artifact weapons were amazing. My best friend and I would be stuck in debates on what spec we would main because of how cool the artifact weapons were for months BEFORE release. Not only that, but I leveled alts just to go through the Class Order halls and to get the weapons. The Lore was awesome, even the leggos were sick. The farming is what made it rough. I bet fighting the Legion (which is awesome) + getting weapons like Ashbringer is what brought so many people back into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post

I agree that being sued is not proof of guilt, that is true, and i have argued that many times. However, they have also removed/fired people based on the accusations, and they would open themselves up to a world of hurt if those accusations were then proven false, so it seems very clear that there absolutely are guilty people.
    ? It's 2021 there is evidence all over the internet of people being fired over allegations.

Just look at KTs voice actor... allegations show up, instantly blizzard hired another voice actor (side note he's garbage) and scrubbed the game of him. The case was settled and he was innocent and blizzard still shit on him, same with the cesspit twitter.

My money is on a couple douchebags that did it and a bunch of metoo woman looking for a paycheck.

Blizzard is getting rid of anyone that has accusations against them to sate the woke sjw left purely for pr. It's kinda the norm in society now.

It can be a very succesfull patch in terms of overall player satisfaction. I know I hated slow bear animations because I skipped tower in legion. I'm extreemely happy that I will be able to look at my character and actually enjoy playing it. The new bear is absolute badass.

And there is more! Fucking hype!

Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I'm of the opinion that Legion peaked WoW again, and then it's been a slide downwards since admittedly.
    Legion was good but it had a lot of the same fundamental design problems that we've seen in the later expansions, it just had a shitload of content to cover it up.
    Content is king, all this time that they're focusing on systems, currencies, new types of gear and balancing could be spent on delivering content.

They should keep it simple. Talents and standard gear is all we need character power wise. Reps, justice/Valor and gold the only "currencies" we need. They don't need to blow half their load on a new gimmick every patch, a gimmick that a lot of people will end up resenting.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post

Being sued 3 times in 2 months plus people lefting and Blizzard doing damage control, shredding papers regarding the lawsuit, replacing CEO and HS.

Pure coincidences also dont feed the Jaylock.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    If anything SL showed that you better do not content that is disconnected with the rest of azeroth, it does feel wrong to be there, similar like WoD but worse, because WoD at least did not try to ruin the mythological part of the afterlife.
    Yeah, I completely agree that people are forced out of the game by how otherworldy the entirety of Shadowlands is. Those elements work good if they're implemented in an Azeroth setting, but Shadowlands could basically be ANY game out there and that's why it doesn't feel like Warcraft.

Plus, the afterlive they've written for Warcraft in Shadowlands makes no sense at all. Literally, there are so many lore holes and loops, it's just bad.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

9.1.5 makes it a little bit easier to get legendaries, swapping covenants, legion m+ tw that is available twice a year, some AoE cap removed. There is nothing new to do. 1 year of korthia dailies, 1 year of the same seasonal affix that was boring after first dungeon, 1 year of SoD clearing. Everyone that thinks 9.1.5 will somehow make the game more fun to play is high on premium copium.