Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    From this expansion I'd rather have dredgers than vampires and owls than blue people.

From prior ones? Blood trolls and walrusmans for sure. Some kind of construct/abom race might be cool.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Saberon with Leorajh as an elder sage
    Sethrak, debatable whether they'd be alliance or horde
    Furbolg, for another Alliance Monster race
    Satyr, I'm sure Horde would take them in if they ditched the whole Emerald Nightmare thing

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triceron View Post
    Yeah but different body types don't work as options for the same race. Humans can't even choose between thin and fat, they're made into entirely different race options.
    because "fat" kul'tiran are not just fat, they are drust blood related

they could totally get the thin human customization though.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    because "fat" kul'tiran are not just fat, they are drust blood related

they could totally get the thin human customization though.
    Well Drust Blood happens to be the lore explanation for what otherwise should still look human. And frankly, this isn't even official, just vague wording regarding Vrykul intermingling and becoming 'Druids'.

The entire Proudmoore family represents Kul Tiran lineage and they are Human through and through.
    Last edited by Triceron; 2021-09-20 at 03:19 PM.

3+ Year Old Account
    Core race: Furbolg for the Alliance and Ogres for the Horde

Allied race: Broken Draenei for the Alliance and Alteraci Human for the Horde
    The Alliance gets the Horde's most popular race. The Horde should get the Alliance's most popular race in return. Alteraci Humans for the Horde!

I make Warcraft 3 Reforged HD custom models and I'm also an HD model reviewer.

I've always been a fan of the idea of vrykul in the Horde. And after seeing some of Hearthstone's artwork for female Broken, I could see Broken in general being introduced into the Alliance as well at some point.

10+ Year Old Account
    san'layn, venthyr. whatever vampire-like

some dragonborn would be cool too
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevenantHero View Post
    San'layn were wiped out during the BfA war campaign and they're literally just undead blood elves. you want another Void elf situation?
    They weren't. There was another ship full of them that the Alliance didn't even touch during their attack on Dreven. And there are multiple Blood Princes unaccounted for. Also, Sayn'layn aren't DKs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Unpopular opinion: But something small.
    Would really love being a fae from Ardenweld, a harpy, a pygmi or a wolvar. Perhaps even a gnoll! Or a kobald/murloc

Other than thoose I would really like something unique like a naga, centaur etc. I dont mind not being able to mount or only use certain mounts, even not being able to display all my gear

Id play the hell out of a Horde Eredar.

Also undead from the fourth war; Blood Elves and Night Elves, humans and orcs, just replace their skin, eye, and hair colors with the undead ones. Not even as their own races, just an unlockable variant of Undead with the same starting zone and racials.

Also Ogres plz

Quote Originally Posted by Mungho View Post
    They were trying to share skeletons between the factions. Since alliance already have worgen, saberon should go horde.
    They only shared skeletons with void elves and nightborne.

Personally, I think saberon would fit Alliance better. I mean look at the Alliance symbol, it's a lion's head. Plus, Alliance needs more tribal and/or bestial elements to make it less one-note.

Saberon for either faction, I don't care as long as they're playable.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

Quote Originally Posted by omarxz11 View Post
    before that there is 2 simple rules

1) it shouldn't use skeletons for existed allied races

2) it shouldn't use completely new skeleton such as ethereal for example

mine is amani troll that use trolls skeleton and lightforged undead and new dragonic race that use skeleton of worgen that we will meet them in dragon isle

whats your ideas ?

PS: these rules are blizzard rules for creating new allied races not mine
    Those rules have been broken by Blizzard on occasions (such as with Kul Tirans), and are as such irrelevant to discussion here.

That said: Vrykul could use an adapted Tauren rig, their more primitive and brutal ways yet amenability to civility and kinship to other alliance races means they could be a good addition to the alliance, who could use some genuine brawn.

Additionally i'd like to see them fit eredar into the horde somehow, and perhaps broken into the alliance, but mostly because the horde has no draenei counterpart yet.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Maldraxxus Skellies and Venthyr.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

10+ Year Old Account
    Since actual High Elves are out...the others I want are unfortunately unrealistic...but would love Arakkoa and Tortollan

Quote Originally Posted by loras View Post
    Those rules have been broken by Blizzard on occasions (such as with Kul Tirans), and are as such irrelevant to discussion here.
    I think the only real rule to allied races is that they don't have a starting zone.
    Quote Originally Posted by choom View Post
    Which one of those ropes can I hang myself with

7+ Year Old Account
    Naga
    Ogres
    Vrykul
    Satyr
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    They weren't. There was another ship full of them that the Alliance didn't even touch during their attack on Dreven. And there are multiple Blood Princes unaccounted for. Also, Sayn'layn aren't DKs.
    For one, there is literally zero evidence that there are multiple unaccounted for blood princes. Two, yes they absolutely are DKs in lore.

Maybe this would be too simple, but I would love a skeleton race, or just as an option for the Forsaken. It would be kind of simple to do, they just need to take the skeleton model as I did there and make the bones a little thin so they fit inside the normal Forsaken geosets, and each time you put clothes on, those geosets activate, keeping the skeleton under the armor. I love the idea of going around with your head covered like the skeleton race in Divinity 2

Quote Originally Posted by GR8GODZILLAGOD View Post
    I think the only real rule to allied races is that they don't have a starting zone.
    Pretty much, yeah.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.