Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Love Rocket View Post
    It'll only bring it to the forefront, because no one ever even thought about these things as being a problem, and people still don't. But now it's on everyone's mind.

See this thread for proof. This thread wouldn't exist had Blizzard not decided to remind people of these things.
    This is the internet. There is a 100% chance that someone already saw it as a problem years ago. And many other items too. For this is the internet. Millions of users have millions of opinions. And people have complained about the consorts before, though more in the area of, "Why does Lei Shen have the only ladies?".

Blizzard has a cesspit of complaints from people over nothing, I promise you, we have seen stupid complaints about a lot of things through the years.

So, for Blizard to change the direct obvious problems were bound to happen after a case as we've seen - and yes, I bet you the Steamy Romance Novels are most likely going away, as Blizzard have stealthily removed certain other things, like Brazie's Black Book of Secrets which cannot be obtained anymore either. We're seeing them going for the things that jump in your face while leaving vague things behind.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

See this thread for proof. This thread wouldn't exist had Blizzard not decided to remind people of these things.
    This thread wouldn't exist if it wasn't for people wishing to stir up crap, like you yourself at this point.

We've created this situation through our lack of patience and our court of public opinion, and everyone with half a brain knows that the only way an accused entity can protect itself is by taking action swiftly, and that any action now is better than the correct action later. You (and I) may disagree, but we're also part of the general public and until we collectively choose to ignore the continuously complaining, moaning and bitching minority that has finally (and regrettably?) been given a voice through social media that they never had before, it's not going to change. Pigs might fly, who knows?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    It sucks that the game has to suffer from these idiotic changes because of all the bad things Blizzard did to themselves. This is all just a poor attempt to make Blizzard look like they actually care and to soften the blow from the lawsuits.
    Correction: All of the bad things Blizzard and its veterans/high ranks/profile people did to the company. All the shitheads left, men and women who fucked up their duty, or how to act like a human being, and now you have unknown veterans and new blood trying to fix the company and the worlds they love.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Like I said, Streisand effect. No one was even thinking of any of these things. Were there any complaints about Mac'Aree being named after a guy, who was in a picture? Any complaints about the Love Rocket? They are bringing things up people haven't even thought about, and it creates negative feelings towards the company instead of positive ones, because people are either annoyed with the changes, and don't see the sense in it, or they are being reminded that these things existed to begin with.

Meanwhile Quinton Flynn's voice was purged from the game, even though he's been found innocent and it turned out the woman, who accused him, was stalking him. Madeleine Roux still has a tribute NPC in the game, even though she literally said "white people must be stopped" and all other sorts of hateful things about white men.
    He was found not guilty. not innocent and he did some things that he admitted he should not have done. And we don't know why Blizzard changed things. Stop with the revisionist history.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotmail View Post
    You can't appease SJWs. They don't want solutions to their perceived problems, they want to be mad
    The problems were started by the opposite people of SJW's (is the opposite of idiots also idiots in this case?). I mean, we literally have this issue because HR thought of the company and not the employees, their chief of legal and the team thought of the company and not the employee's cases, and the big/famous employees thought of themselves, and not other human beings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    He was found not guilty. not innocent and he did some things that he admitted he should not have done. And we don't know why Blizzard changed things. Stop with the revisionist history.
    Aye, the voice actor was cleared but not returned.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    The problems were started by the opposite people of SJW's (is the opposite of idiots also idiots in this case?). I mean, we literally have this issue because HR thought of the company and not the employees, their chief of legal and the team thought of the company and not the employee's cases, and the big/famous employees thought of themselves, and not other human beings.
    The problem was started by the DFEH, and one quick glance at their website tells you what they are all about.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Next thing we know is they remove the Pleasure wing of Black Temple and Elisande's concubine assembly in her chamber, including the gnome slave.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotmail View Post
    The problem was started by the DFEH, and one quick glance at their website tells you what they are all about.
    Eh, no. The problem was already before they were investigating. It was even worse then. HR ignored employee's complaints about other employees, Legal was hiding files they were meant to save, and big/famous employees were acting like shit. Luckily, someone managed to get enough paperwork to have the DFEH actually start an investigation. It was needed. The rot was spreading, now men and women who were concealing this issue have either been put in their place, fired, or resigned with an agreement.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    Next thing we know is they remove the Pleasure wing of Black Temple and Elisande's concubine assembly in her chamber, including the gnome slave.
    Honestly. I've seen people whine about them since they each had their own reveal, and I've been amazed that it has been kept in with how aggressive some complaints get.

10+ Year Old Account
    a. Whatever.
    b. That said - pathetic, really.

Can we stop the mass murdering in Warcraft? And remove blood. Just let us knock NPCs and players out so they go to sleep.

Wait no, that shows dominance and one will be the loser... Hmm. That's hurtful. Maybe let both sides win every battle? So on your screen you win, on the others screen they win. That sounds like it wont offend anyone.

Unless, winning is toxic. There should just be harmony, you can only talk to others in Wow and you always agree on every topic.

One thing is deliberate innuendos, and another is what people see.
    What are you talking about? The Hodir quest names were all deliberate.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the internet. There is a 100% chance that someone already saw it as a problem years ago.
    No. And even if, it doesn't matter. Because then there is nothing, that isn't seen as a problem by someone. Someone sees it as a problem, that Dalaran is flying. Who cares.

And I am sure that the captain of the Titanic, when it was sinking and broken in half, thought: "Damn, I really need to send more people to clean decks, railings and stairwells. People might slip during evacuation and hurt themselves." That is the same logic I see in Blizzard's and Activision's actions. Holy cow, these changes are so out of touch with reality and so far off of actual game issues, that I would consider paying just to see a person who returned to the game because of them. I consider most zooparks to be inhumane towards animals, but these SJW entities need to be studied before the joint closes for good.
    Last edited by Gaaz; 2021-09-23 at 10:20 AM.

Who the hell are these changes being made for? Women seem to be offended by them more often than not and men definitely don't care.

Quote Originally Posted by Arainie View Post
    We've created this situation through our lack of patience
    Yeah, it's our fault. Our lack of patience made them touch boobies and change names in the game.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rrayy View Post
    He was found not guilty. not innocent
    If he was found not guilty, then he was found innocent. These were just the lies of an obsessed, female stalker.

MMO-C, where people can't go a day without bitching about something.

Blizzard could give everyone $10,000 and people on here would bitch about it.
    If I don't respond to something you tagged me in, assume one of two things.
    1) Your post was too stupid to acknowledge, or
    2) Your post is cringe and not worth replying to.

Alternatively, if it happens a lot I probably have you blocked due to one of the above things. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    Can we stop the mass murdering in Warcraft? And remove blood. Just let us knock NPCs and players out so they go to sleep.
    See, this is the most hilarious thing. We play warlocks, rogues and death knights. We have entire classes build around inflicting suffering, stealing and murdering. But a penis icon is going too far.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzeth View Post
    MMO-C, where people can't go a day without bitching about something.

Blizzard could give everyone $10,000 and people on here would bitch about it.
    And you're participating.

It's just a PR stunt to show the public that they are taking the perv cleanup seriously. It doesn't fix the real problems, but it's a lot cheaper than empowering female/minority employees. It's sad, but Jason Schreier said that Actiblizz hasn't lost any serious value (relative to market), so unless the charges against Bobby for deceiving stock holders stick, he'll carry on as before.
    Mother pus bucket!

They are pretending that they care, it's obvious that it's to show prosecutors that they are doing something. Yet, it looks pathetic, like as if they were thinking that the fact that their bosses were perverts was players fault.

See, this is the most hilarious thing. We play warlocks, rogues and death knights. We have entire classes build around inflicting suffering, stealing and murdering. But a penis icon is going too far.
    Being reminded of all the real sexual harassment going on in Blizzard hits a bit closer to home than the fantasy of using dark magic to kill other game characters, I guess.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    It's just a PR stunt to show the public that they are taking the perv cleanup seriously. It doesn't fix the real problems, but it's a lot cheaper than empowering female/minority employees. It's sad, but Jason Schreier said that Actiblizz hasn't lost any serious value (relative to market), so unless the charges against Bobby for deceiving stock holders stick, he'll carry on as before.
    Bingo. It's just a fool's errand on the company's part. It is hilarious watching the outrage crowd going 'BUT JWSWWWWW!!!!'