Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    lol .. just got disconnected and back to the screenshot above

OH WELL who would have guessed? And unlike before I cannot even make a local LAN game to have my friends join via Hamachi.

So now we're at the mercy of Blizzards trash servers. I wonder honestly how they're always fking release days up so badly. I've heard reports of ppl who actually managed to be online shortly - bugged portals and unidentifable items lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarez View Post
    OH WELL who would have guessed? And unlike before I cannot even make a local LAN game to have my friends join via Hamachi.

So now we're at the mercy of Blizzards trash servers. I wonder honestly how they're always fking release days up so badly. I've heard reports of ppl who actually managed to be online shortly - bugged portals and unidentifable items lol
    After fighting the error for 30 mins I did get to play for about 30 mins without any issues, then ... well got disconnected.

I was actually playing smoothly but I just got a 1 min till servers go down message and then kicked offline :/

Quote Originally Posted by Parmas View Post
    So EU players need to wait 24th september to play it?
    Did you have difficulty with Time Zones in school? I can assist, When it is Sept 23 8am, here is is Sept 24th 12 in Korea. There are 24 time zones in the world. At any given point there is two days occuring on Earth
    Insanity is repeating the same action and expecting different results. *Cough, Blizzard!, COUGH*

Quote Originally Posted by trapmaster View Post

gg ez life?
    Go fuck yourself, ez?
    Thanos should have won..

#NotMyEnding
    #ThanosWasRight

Is anyone even surprised?
    I will repeat again: stop preordering stuff and hope it will work at the release.
    Personally i will wait for first reviews from players (not paid 'critics' form X sites) and eventually start with ladder.

Quote Originally Posted by Mendzia View Post
    I will repeat again: stop preordering stuff and hope it will work at the release.
    Personally i will wait for first reviews from players (not paid 'critics' form X sites) and eventually start with ladder.
    D2 reviews have been out for over 20 years. If you haven't made a decision still, I don't know if you're ever going to /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    At least it's an authentic lod release experience.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's almost as if there's this thing called timezones... Very hard concept to grasp, you would need a nuclear physicist degree to understand it.

I didn't preorder shit. I just bought it when it came out officially and without any surprise, wasn't able to play the game.

Industry standard situation.

Reveiw about what? Release? It was obvious it will be laggy, full od DCs and all of that known very well by every popular online game release. Or you really wait for D2 review?

Quote Originally Posted by Zentail View Post
    D2 reviews have been out for over 20 years. If you haven't made a decision still, I don't know if you're ever going to /shrug
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Reveiw about what? Release? It was obvious it will be laggy, full od DCs and all of that known very well by every popular online game release. Or you really wait for D2 review?
    W3 reviews were for 15 years too... and we know what it ended.
    Feedback from beta was very, very positive so i got big hopes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tsarez View Post
    I didn't preorder shit. I just bought it when it came out officially and without any surprise, wasn't able to play the game.

Industry standard situation.
    So... you bought it not 10 min before or 5 min after but EXACTLY at release?
    You did not preorder... or wait to check if its playable?
    What is point of that?

Did they reroll all the characters? I had made 2 this morning, came back a few hours later and they are gone.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    I must have missed something. Couldn't this game be played offline back in the day? Or is everyone just trying to multiplayer out of the gate. (Still at work so haven't been able to log on and attempt to play myself yet)
    Quote Originally Posted by Minikin View Post
    "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never....BURN IT"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    You are kinda joe Roganing this topic. Hardly have any actual knowledge other than what people have told you, and jumping into a discussion with people who have direct experience with it. Don't be Joe Rogan.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    W3 reviews were for 15 years too... and we know what it ended.
    Feedback from beta was very, very positive so i got big hopes.

So... you bought it not 10 min before or 5 min after but EXACTLY at release?
    You did not preorder... or wait to check if its playable?
    What is point of that?
    It's playable for me?

But I wasn't expecting to play within minutes of release.
    MMO-Champ the place where calling out trolls get you into more trouble than trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    You all should know the drill by now.

Why is everyone going Shocked Pikachu face at the servers be unstable?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by YersiniaPestis View Post
    I would not count on being able to properly play on day one any way. Servers will probably crash at some point. Remember D3? xD
    Yeah I tested it for a couple minutes and the online version is literally like half as fast and responsive as the offline version. People just need to be patient and let them fix bugs and optimize everything. Most people don't really understand how hard it is to make everything work perfect on day 1.
    Last edited by PC2; 2021-09-23 at 07:33 PM.

I'm more surprised that people don't get that servers at launch, for any game that's hyped, most likely will be strained.
    No one buys and set up infrastructure for the 1st day influx since that would be a waste of money after that first day...
    Error 404 - Signature not found