Well guys, it finally happened. We have finally gone around the bend. We have finally come full circle.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/ar...accine/620189/

At Breitbart News, the politics of vaccination have taken a strange turn. A longtime writer at the populist-right website who wants to save his Donald Trump–supporting readers from COVID-19 is speculating that the left has tricked them into rejecting safe and effective vaccines.

John Nolte is vaccinated himself and, in an article this week, correctly notes that the shots are “a lifesaver.” But every time he touts what he calls the “Trump vaccine,” his Twitter feed and comment threads on his articles get flooded with irrational arguments and unfounded assertions from anti-vaxxers, he writes. That’s no surprise. The populist-right milieu that Nolte inhabits includes lots of influential voices that spread misinformation about vaccines on Fox News, talk radio, and Facebook. For example, America’s most prominent populist commentator, the Fox host Tucker Carlson, has been amplifying Nicki Minaj’s thirdhand claim that a vaccine had swollen her cousin’s friend’s testicles.

In Nolte’s account, however, a conspiracy of evil leftist elites are to blame for vaccine skepticism on the right. “I sincerely believe the organized left is doing everything in its power to convince Trump supporters NOT to get the life-saving Trump vaccine,” Nolte writes. They are “putting unvaccinated Trump supporters in an impossible position,” he insists, “where they can either NOT get a life-saving vaccine or CAN feel like cucks caving to the ugliest, smuggest bullies in the world.
    That's right. A conspiracy of of leftist elites are tricking millions of Trumps votes into not getting the Covid-19 vaccine......by telling them to get the vaccine. That....is the level of delusion we are reaching huh? I mean, I think alot of us know we would reach this level eventually, but I thought it wouldn't be at least until the next election and the deaths really started affecting the Republicans in the races.

I guess this guy is just laying the ground work earlier. The story has to make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluespiderman57 View Post
    I guess this guy is just laying the ground work earlier. The story has to make sense.
    When "not getting cucked and mocked by the left" is literally worth dying over, apparently.

A longtime writer at the populist-right website who wants to save his Donald Trump–supporting readers from COVID-19 is speculating that the left has tricked them into rejecting safe and effective vaccines.

I'm not sure there's any better response to that.

10+ Year Old Account
    A conspiracy of of leftist elites are tricking millions of Trumps votes into not getting the Covid-19 vaccine......by telling them to get the vaccine.
    No, no, that's false.

...they also got the vaccine themselves. That's right: we tricked the rabid fanbase into getting sick and dying, by not just saying "take the medicine" but actually taking the medicine.

Now I will admit, it's pretty easy to "bully" (eyeroll) someone into taking the medicine that will save their lives by pointing at the studies that show it works, and the state-by-state deaths per capita. But you know who's even easier to bully? Dead people. Someone who doesn't take the vaccine, gets COVID and dies? Yeah, they don't even try to fight back. It's hilarious.

Well guys, it finally happened. We have finally gone around the bend. We have finally come full circle.

That's right. A conspiracy of of leftist elites are tricking millions of Trumps votes into not getting the Covid-19 vaccine......by telling them to get the vaccine. That....is the level of delusion we are reaching huh? I mean, I think alot of us know we would reach this level eventually, but I thought it wouldn't be at least until the next election and the deaths really started affecting the Republicans in the races.

Remember folks, if a Dem tells you to do it, not only must you do it the complete opposite way, but you have to go full head on into a wall while doing it. Or so I've heard from various alt-right peoples.

Honestly, this is something a child does when it doesn't want to do something you tell them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    When "not getting cucked and mocked by the left" is literally worth dying over, apparently.
    Funny thing is, a more accurate statement would be "Not getting cucked and mocked by the right for listening to the left".

I'd lol but
    asdgflkjhfgdjkhgkjdfkgfjhsdlkgjhasdlkjghsldkjgfhnbsdf!!!
    And did the dude really use cucked.
    This is weirdly similar to when I hear them say "If dems have nothing to hide, why are they trying to stop it" kind of logic.
    Fucking pretzels.

Shame they end up getting cucked anyways by admitting defeat and clogging up the hospital hallways only to last minute regret not being cucked in the first place when they do die.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    I'm glad @cubby is nearby, because Trump is asking for his Google/YouTube lawsuit to stay in Florida not move to California and I'd like his take on this:
    Trump agreed to YouTube’s Terms of Service
    It sounds pretty black and white to me.
    As you pointed out, this is straightforward contract law. Did he buy a service? Yes. Did he sign a document agreeing to that service? Yes. Were there conditions he agreed to in order to use that completely arbitrary and voluntary service? Yes.

Agreeing to venue ahead of time by accepting the terms of service/membership is a solid strategic move for the future defendant. In this case, you can bet your Trump University Law Degree that Google and Facebook's attorneys put in near bullet proof language to compel any and all disputes to be required to take place in California.

Done and done.
    Last edited by cubby; 2021-09-24 at 10:25 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    Done and done.
    I mean...it seems like, when looking at any legal dispute, there's a 90% win rate by just betting against Trump.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I mean...it seems like, when looking at any legal dispute, there's a 90% win rate by just betting against Trump.
    You could probably make some serious side cash cozying up to Trumpkins and betting against Trump with them on law suits. Probably wouldn't get paid, but who ever does when it comes to those dipshits.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't get to be as SLAPP-happy as Trump without winning an awful lot of legal disputes. It's both weird and telling that his win rate plummeted upon becoming President.

Normally, one would expect the opposite.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account

"I can't get vaccinated because liberals would be smug about it" has to be the most ratbrained form of logic I've seen in quite a while, Christ and Allah.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    "I can't get vaccinated because liberals would be smug about it" has to be the most ratbrained form of logic I've seen in quite a while, Christ and Allah.
    It's like literal toddlers. You tell them not to do something like put their hand on a hot stove, and the dumber ones won't listen and will want to try it themselves, maybe to "prove you wrong".

It's kinda disturbing how similar the mentality of these folks is to literal toddlers, almost like they stopped cognitive developed at a very, very, very, very young age.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's like literal toddlers. You tell them not to do something like put their hand on a hot stove, and the dumber ones won't listen and will want to try it themselves, maybe to "prove you wrong".

It's kinda disturbing how similar the mentality of these folks is to literal toddlers, almost like they stopped cognitive developed at a very, very, very, very young age.
    How much do you want to bet they stopped developing at the point the lead poisoning/opiate addiction kicked in?
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Depends on the age of the subject…
    Considering most of these clowns appear to be Boomers or early Gen X, there's probably a correlation.

Considering most of these clowns appear to be Boomers or early Gen X, there's probably a correlation.
    Remember when the generation of flower children were totes gonna make things better?

10+ Year Old Account
    Remember when the generation of flower children were totes gonna make things better?
    Nope. Mainly because the so-called "social justice movements" that Boomers have historically supported have always been fundamentally selfish in motivation.

It is an actual generation of sociopaths: to them, America has always been an exploitable resource from which they can extract value rather than a society or community.

Ugh my mother and aunt are like that.
    I swear the older they get the more like toddlers they become.
    My mother will even put her fingers in her ears now when she doesn't like what someone is saying.
    When she does that I always say, this is the face of republican politics!
    So really that doesn't surprise me.
    Fucking playground antics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Mainly because the so-called "social justice movements" that Boomers have historically supported have always been fundamentally selfish in motivation.

It is an actual generation of sociopaths: to them, America has always been an exploitable resource from which they can extract value rather than a society or community.
    I think Reagan had a lot to do with contributing to the "I got mine, jack" selfish mentality of a lot of boomers.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Yeah, it’s like they saw Wall Street when they were kids and thought Gordon Gekko was a hero to be emulated.