Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Not sure why people are responding to the fake question this OP is posting. What he's actually asking is why Sylvanas' midriff is covered, because he apparently doesn't understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by orderchaos View Post
    How does that make any sense? A warrior attacking a ghost with his sword? It wouldn't do any damage. It would go right through.

So Blizzard covers up Sylvanas' belly, because an archer can't leave her belly exposed, we need to change that for REALISM'S sake, but warriors slashing away at ghosts, that's perfectly reasonable?
    It doesn’t, but it’s just another way they’re dumbing down rpgs

Just a general or two ago, ghosts and them operated under dungeons and dragons rules meaning they’d either be immune or near immune to physical damage and needed a magical weapon or magic to kill them. Elven blades in particular. You can see this in games like oblivion

It doesnt make sense, but this is fantasy so:

Magic!

How does it make sense for there to even be ghosts or spiritis?
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

How does that make any sense? A warrior attacking a ghost with his sword? It wouldn't do any damage. It would go right through.

So Blizzard covers up Sylvanas' belly, because an archer can't leave her belly exposed, we need to change that for REALISM'S sake, but warriors slashing away at ghosts, that's perfectly reasonable?
    Ghosts doesn't even exist.

THINK OP, just for once, think before posting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    How does it make sense for there to even be ghosts or spiritis?
    WoW ghosts sure are different from their real-life counterparts. Magic is quite realistically depicted, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

I've never met a ghost i couldn't slash, personally speaking of course. So i'd say it's plenty realistic.
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

Because otherwise you couldnt finish quests as a warrior, rogue etc. If it makes you feel better, all of our weapons have been blessed.

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Not sure why people are responding to the fake question this OP is posting. What he's actually asking is why Sylvanas' midriff is covered, because he apparently doesn't understand that.
    There's that.
    Maybe Sylvanus has personal hate towards the lustful living.

Back in Vanillas, "bleed" effects wouldn't harm Undead monsters. I remember this pretty clearly, while leveling up a Feral Druid in Darkshore - None of the skeletons could be hit by the Cat forms bleed dots. I can't remember what patch it was, but it was later taken out.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

They didn't cover it because it's unrealistic, they covered it because she was about to be used in a LOT of advertising material and it was a matter of time until some nutjob called them out for objectifying women.

But "were doing this to avoid bad PR" doesn't have a great ring to it
    Last edited by Beastiel; 2021-09-25 at 01:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beastiel View Post
    They didn't cover it because it's unrealistic, they covered it because she was about to be used in a LOT of advertising material and it was a matter of time until some nutjob called them out for objectifying women.

But "were doing this to avoid bad PR" doesn't have a great ring to it
    And looking at how Billie Eilish lost social media followers, it also applies to nutjobs who could feel insecure and threatened by those ripped abs.

Wonder if there's a relation to one "cardaniso."

This is based on real life encounters with ghosts right? Cause ghosts clearly are a real thing

Silly, ghosts need to become physical to hit you. You can thus hit them when they are trying.

A better question would be, "How do you hurt an elemental with its own element ?" But this one also has a pretty easy answer.
    Last edited by DatToffer; 2021-09-25 at 01:49 PM.

People quit Everquest because they could not kill enemies because of their class.

WoW was like 'yeah ok give us money and you can'

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    No, how does that make any sense logically.
    It doesn't.
    Now stop thinking so hard and go enjoy the game... or don't. If you care about logic, you should probably stop playing almost every video game that's ever been created.

"Oh, I died, let me just respawn."

Ah yes, that's how death works. Very logical.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Imagine learning a raid tier has a ghost so now half the classes in the game cant raid

10+ Year Old Account
    Weapon enchants and magic metals.

7+ Year Old Account
    So how does that make any sense?
    It doesn't. You don't apply logic to gameplay, because then you go around asking "why are bosses resurrecting each week and how come they don't see us unless we approach them less than 10y".
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.