Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I suppose Goblins do work for the highest bidders, and the Alliance is far and away the wealthiest faction... but evidently the Alliance almost never employs Goblins in the entire franchise. Probably because they'd rather spend their money paying for Gnomish quality rather than for Goblin junk that goes haywire.
    The Alliance apparently by lore has a lot of Goblins employed, many who fled because of Gallywix, and/or Garrosh, or Sylvanas.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    I know Etherals have always been a popular race option, but I struggle to think of a reason why they should care about the faction conflict on Azeroth. The Etherals can teleport to any world or dimension at will. That's why they're running a transdimmensional and intergalactic trading service in the first place, because that's more valuable to their time than fighting for some savage's war on some backwater planet. Maybe they could befriend a few people in the Horde or the Alliance, or might want to buy some land in Dun Morogh to build a vacation home, but he's not going to care to fight or quest. I guess there might be one exception to the rule who wants to go adventure across the universe and has decided to adventure on Azeroth for a time, but why would the Horde or the Alliance trust such a fickle person with valuable intelligence?

Same problem with the Brokers (even though they're cool). Or really, any of the Shadowlands races. They've got better things to do than fight on Azeroth.
    I just like Ethereals, and it would open a door for flavour as they are working closely with factions.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Outside of Humans and Orcs (and even they have reasons to cross factions).

There is no strong reason to lock races to a faction in WoW outside of "That's just how it was in the RTS games."
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Can I have pandaren druids instead?

Vulpera on Alliance.

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Outside of Humans and Orcs (and even they have reasons to cross factions).

There is no strong reason to lock races to a faction in WoW outside of "That's just how it was in the RTS games."
    Exactly. The division of "Horde" & "Alliance" should have died years ago. In terms of playability it has basically just turned into the Horde, and a few small groups of Alliance players anyway.