Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Why are you trying to limit their free speech? Is this an attempt to pick a fight with @Machismo?
    Pfft...he thinks his personal info is more safe with a private company than the government.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    i mean one of the Q branches (flynns) is doing this https://twitter.com/jimstewartson/st...23194348867593

they are more concerned with commiting mass murder and bringing about the end times than audits
    Theocratic nutcases always conveniently forget about Romans 13:1 whenever a Demoncrat is on office. But I guess when you're running a death cult, making sure your sheep actually know what's in their holy text is secondary to keeping them perpetually scared and obedient.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnysensible View Post
    i mean one of the Q branches (flynns) is doing this https://twitter.com/jimstewartson/st...23194348867593

they are more concerned with commiting mass murder and bringing about the end times than audits
    https://twitter.com/jimstewartson/st...82753201422336

Jesus christ...a standing ovation for "I'm going to rain a shitstorm on these people until they are dead, dead, dead."

Well, it's been wild y'all, I think democracy may have been a mistake after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    https://twitter.com/jimstewartson/st...82753201422336

Jesus christ...a standing ovation for "I'm going to rain a shitstorm on these people until they are dead, dead, dead."

Well, it's been wild y'all, I think democracy may have been a mistake after all.
    I dunno, democracy was the only mechanism by which a wannabe dictator with a vanguard of these stooges was (for the most part) peaceably removed, and is the mechanism that they’re fighting against tooth and nail and trying to discredit.

I do so hope the FBI is keeping a close eye on these people.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Theocratic nutcases always conveniently forget about Romans 13:1 whenever a Demoncrat is on office. But I guess when you're running a death cult, making sure your sheep actually know what's in their holy text is secondary to keeping them perpetually scared and obedient.
    Never been called a Demoncrat before, but I have been Called a DemonRat and a DemoNazi.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Well they certainly haven't read Leviticus where it says if you're diseased you should cover the lower part of your face and cry out "UNCLEAN UNCLEAN!" (13:45)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Never been called a Demoncrat before, but I have been Called a DemonRat and a DemoNazi.
    Demoncrap. While the flip side was Republicunt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Benggaul View Post
    Well they certainly haven't read Leviticus where it says if you're diseased you should cover the lower part of your face and cry out "UNCLEAN UNCLEAN!" (13:45)

>.>
    <.<
    One of my favorites.
    Someone should tell bitches they need to shut the fuck up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

I still find it funny how all the MAGAers are dead set on there being fraud and are waiting for evidence to prove it... While any sane person would realize they have those two steps backwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I still find it funny how all the MAGAers are dead set on there being fraud and are waiting for evidence to prove it
    Cults run on faith. Blind, suicidal faith at times. They wouldn't work if people used common sense, logic, or reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still find it funny how all the MAGAers are dead set on there being fraud and are waiting for evidence to prove it... While any sane person would realize they have those two steps backwards.
    It's how cultists work.

Most people look for evidence from which to draw conclusions.

Cultists look for confirmation for the conclusions they've already drawn.

Ugh I keep seeing the pretzel logic of:
    "If you have nothing to hide than what are you scared of!"
    "if dems didn't cheat, why are they so afraid of audits!"

Don't! but if you want, read the comments on any DailyMail etc. article and you'll see the hivemind hard at work on breaking the laws of rational thought.
    Sane is your keyword lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollycakes View Post
    When they start auditing red counties, then they have earned that right. I haven't seen Alabama saying "well we voted 99% Trump, but better check again. It could have been only 98%"

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    It's how cultists work.

Most people look for evidence from which to draw conclusions.

Cultists look for confirmation for the conclusions they've already drawn.
    Agreed. It's why we see the same group of people who formulate the evidence around their conclusions pushing all the insane anti-vaxx and anti-democratic conspiracy theories. They've already made up their mind, and are now just looking for "evidence" to back their claims.

Normally it would be fine, because a such a group of science-deniers would be relatively small in any normally functioning society. But as of last count, there were 74,224,319 of them, and their children/families, in the United States.

And these same people will soon control the House and Senate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    When they start auditing red counties, then they have earned that right. I haven't seen Alabama saying "well we voted 99% Trump, but better check again. It could have been only 98%"
    It's so weird that there's not voter fraud in those the Red States.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollycakes View Post
    Ugh I keep seeing the pretzel logic of:
    "If you have nothing to hide than what are you scared of!"

Don't! but if you want, read the comments on any DailyMail etc. article and you'll see the hivemind hard at work on breaking the laws of rational thought.
    Sane is your keyword lol.
    If anyone hits you with that, just hit them back with "If Trump has nothing to hide, why has he refused to release his taxes?"
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    See this is the key point I tried to tell my republican family about.
    The fact that he never questioned any other county, machine or state about cheating.
    Only very specific ones.
    If it was so widespread, why didn't they question other red state results.

"There was cheating!, but only here, here, and here."

Edit: I should Kaleredar lol
    Last edited by Hollycakes; 2021-09-27 at 12:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    But as of last count, there were 74,224,319 of them, and their children/families, in the United States.
    Point of contention, here.

It should only be 74,224,059 people, if you consider the 260 votes that didn't actually vote for Trump, at least according to the AZ audit.

And these same people will soon control the House and Senate.
    That's hardly a foregone conclusion.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    If anyone hits you with that, just hit them back with "If Trump has nothing to hide, why has he refused to release his taxes?"
    Tried to point out hypocrisy before with my brother in law when I pointed out his double standards with how he was fearing the Democrats would do what he just cheered the Republicans for doing, his response was to call me and the Democrats "A bunch of devil worshiping liberals who were going to burn in hell".

That is how they justify their hypocrisy. The act itself isn't right or wrong, it is WHO is committing the act that is.
    Since we can't call out Trolls and Bad Faith posters and the Ignore function doesn't actually ignore it. Add
    "mmo-champion.com##li.postbitignored"
    to your ublock or adblock filter to actually ignore ignored posters. Now just need a way to ignore responses to them as well.

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    Point of contention, here.

It should only be 74,224,059 people, if you consider the 260 votes that didn't actually vote for Trump, at least according to the AZ audit.
    Only if you think the cyber ninjas, who have never done an audit before, are better at doing audits than actual professional auditors.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Only if you think the cyber ninjas, who have never done an audit before, are better at doing audits than actual professional auditors.
    Ahem...
    Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    ...at least according to the AZ audit.

/10

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    It's so weird that there's not voter fraud in those the Red States.
    Well there was that one guy. Dowless? The closest we've found to mass voter fraud, and it was a Republican. Dude actually collected absentee ballots and filled them out himself. There's an official story here for those who don't remember.

Hmm. Wonder what ever happened to him, he types, already knowing the answer and quoting stuff but pretending for humor's sake?

Oh. He got caught defrauding the Social Security system.

A federal grand jury indicted Dowless last year. A pretrial document filed by the U.S. Attorney’s Office said it had evidence showing Dowless received at least $135,000 in checks for his work on state and federal campaigns during 2017 and 2018. At the time he applied for Social Security retirement benefits in July 2018, he claimed he was not working and had not worked for the past two years, the document said. He had previously applied for Social Security disability benefits and received them for over five years, prosecutors said.
    He was caught committing a felony, by not reporting his income in voter fraud, a felony.

Huh. Article says he was due to be sentenced Aug 23. Let's find out HOLY SHIT on his way to be sentenced for up to 15 years he went to the hospital and almost died.

"Was it COVID?"

It was not. He was sentenced the following week, and no way does COVID get you to the hospital, recover, and back into the courtroom in a week. The claim is he had a stroke, which might explain why he plead out, got only 6 months and has to repay $68,000 he stole.