Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefall View Post
    I like "CHINA" being a core tenant of Disney compatability lol. But anyway past that wit, just because it is compatible doesn't mean it's a thing. It'd probably be a valuable acquisition, but that doesn't mean it is going to happen or there's any signs it will. Many things could happen that do not.
    CHINA is a HUGE market and I honestly can't blame any company for trying it's best to access it. Companies with an activist attitude are just buying cheap publicity or avoiding negative publicity. Disney might not want Blizzard after California put it in it's crosshairs but perhaps another investor might want to unload it off Activision's portfolio. Heck they might split up the IPs and keep the Politically Correct Overwatch in Activision and let the sweaty manchild violent IPs move on to be another investor's problem.

Nothing will happen at all until the lawsuit is fully settled though. But it might happen very close after as this would be a good time for someone to snag Blizzard at a bargain price.

I might not be a PhD on Political relationships but how (and why) would selling Blizz to Disney appease China?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunderella View Post
    I might not be a PhD on Political relationships but how (and why) would selling Blizz to Disney appease China?
    Something something meme something something charlie connecting the dots
    DRAGONFLIGHT BETA CLUB

Lol what in the everloving fuck is this? Guess we really must be out of discussion topics after 16 or 17 years and now we're just straight up inventing wild ideas. Brb making a thread where we discuss how Blizzard is setting themselves up for a cross promotion with the UFC!

Quote Originally Posted by Nzx View Post
    Lol what in the everloving fuck is this? Guess we really must be out of discussion topics after 16 or 17 years and now we're just straight up inventing wild ideas. Brb making a thread where we discuss how Blizzard is setting themselves up for a cross promotion with the UFC!
    Oh this actually sounds fun.
    MMA with blizzard characters....well technically this sounds like Smash but with less fun characters

No idea why you would think any of those given reasons mean anything, but it's quite obvious that if Activision were to sell Blizzard it's pretty much certainly going to a chinese company like Tencent or Netease who would give pretty much to get their foot into an established western market.