Page 1 of 3
LastLast

why are all the 2500 players using 60 run speed?

WARNING: THIS POST WILL TEACH A LOT OF NEW PLAYERS SOMETHING THEY DIDNT KNOW BEFORE ENTERING, THIS MAY OFFEND DUE TO NOT KNOWING EVERYTHING ABOUT THE GAME AFTER ALL.

make a lobby for 22 key and it is literally filled with hundreds of 2500 players within seconds.
    make a lobby for a 19 key nobody is there

do people not realise that this system blizzard has set up is a disaster? you have new to shadowlands players swamping lobbies making the game impossible for everyone involved. its basically pushed all players into a bottleneck.

I do not blame the new to shadowlands players, i blame the system blizzard has set up enabling all of the new subscribers to also be at the top end of the food chain with little / no game intelligence or experience required.

I mean please do explain to me why so many 2500 players take run speed shard over the shield shard, what is the logic??? there is none, they didnt learn yet, they are new to the game, yet they are up in 2500 where they do not belong to be at the same level as players who do know that the shield is better. because i mean come on ITS BASIC WOW INTELLIGENCE, so you need run speed? then drop 0.5% crit/haste/vers/mastery and take a 5% run speed gem and the 6k shield????? WHERE IS THE COMMUNITIES BRAINS?????

These 2500 players will tell you "i know my stuff" OBLIVIOUS to the fact that they dont even know the basic fundamentals of pushing m+, they are just there because of all the stealth nerfs blizzard is providing patch on patch.

I asked everyone who did this yesterday in a polite manner why, what is there logic behind it, the responses i got? "bro dont tell me how to equip my gear" .........................

not one answer to why 60 run speed, is better than 6k shield. why????? why no brains!!!! not a single brain cell between the entire community it seems.

New to shadowlands guys you are not as good as players who have ran 3000 20+ m+ keys over 3 expansions no matter how much of the spoonfeeding rio you eat up.

Peace
    Last edited by odamienskii; 2021-09-27 at 10:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    not a single brain cell between the entire community it seems.
    Don't have to go into m+ to figure that out, just check if they are currently subbed or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafrass View Post
    It's a Horde symbol but the middle part can also be called the "Eye" of the zone (AZSHARA), it's a play on words
    No, it is happening. The zone changed, it belongs to the Goblins now and is their home. Hearthstone is having a mechanical themed expansion soon, November's cardback is Goblin influenced and revealed concept art shows Goblin machinery. It's a HS expansion, sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by GrinnersGrin View Post
    Don't have to go into m+ to figure that out, just check if they are currently subbed or not.
    wow. so much truth in such a small sentance

This is core reason, why I don't like group content, like M+. People say "Everybody can do +0". Yeah, if only somebody would want to do it. So what? I need to have some discipline, constantly try to keep up to progression and not fall behind? What if I don't want to do it? And if I fall behind - game is dead for me. And even worse. At some point Blizzard started to force group content on players. Because somebody at Blizzard had that misconception, that social game is so better, than solo one, so social interaction should be forced on players. Like make group WQs, non-soloable rares, etc. And they don't understand, that they kill their own game this way.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

If you didn't know, the "60 run speed" shard is one of the 3 unholy shards needed for the set bonus in raids which 90% of dps classes use the unholy set. They probs either forgot to swap it while doing dungeons, or dont give a shit and it isn't upgraded at all (which it most likely still won't be at this point after upgrading the 3 dps shards + 2 other set pieces for raid first)

7+ Year Old Account
    M+ dungeons at high key levels have tight timers. The +60 run speed gem helps the group run to the end of the dungeon faster to beat the timer. This sounds like common sense to me.

7+ Year Old Account
    Is that one shard really such a big deal?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Mask View Post
    M+ dungeons at high key levels have tight timers. The +60 run speed gem helps the group run to the end of the dungeon faster to beat the timer. This sounds like common sense to me.
    Well you would be mistaken because you gain time through overall party output and not dieing more than 5% run speed, when you have a rsham in your party, having the shield enables the rsham to cast chain lightning more than without. sounds like common sense to me! not only are you making yourself more protected you are also enabling your healer to do more dps.

It is literally this mindset you have just shown that depletes keys, by not being prepared to make your toon tanky for higher keys, just going output output output and expecting the healer to cover 22/23/24 stuff rawdog bashing you in the face, let me tell you the healer cannot heal what is unhealable, a healer cannot heal one shots, you want to push? you have to setup to make yourself healable, that is the first rule of pushing high m+, what will the reward be? 1) you will survive more 2) your healer will dps more.

it is new player mindset that output output output is how to climb, its not, its efficiency, bigger pulls with better control.
    The higher level key you go the less healing the healer will be doing and the more dps he will be doing. sure he will be pumping more on the unavoidable stuff, but overall the party should be limiting as much incoming damage as possible to enable the healer also to dps which as a rsham/hpala is a substantial amount in as you said "tight timers"

When you watch streams of high end groups, do you see the healers running round trying to desperately top the party? no, you look at hps and they are doing 4k overall with the parties hp not moving at all most of the time, NOTHING TO HEAL 5k dps, you cant do that with a party of apes who eat everything and have no protection because literally all you are doing is trying to heal through there lack of knowledge of how to set up to enable the healer to dps.

Take for example the bleed torment, mages, why not iceblock? its ONE gcd for you, that will enable your healer to cast several lightning bolts. instead of having to stand there for 10 seconds spam healing your ass.

End of the run after you have struggled to keep them up with 7khps overall they look at meters and say "shaman low dps" because doing 3.5k overall instead of the possible 5k that is easy to achieve with a stable knowledgable party.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    It shows m+ intelligence
    Last edited by odamienskii; 2021-09-27 at 11:20 AM.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    clearly it is, even for OP who has boasted:

23 sd tyranical bursting
    241 ilvl
    no shards
    no offhealing in group
    1 of only 3 in the world to do it in far less gear
    8.4khps overall

Quote Originally Posted by Bungo View Post
    If you didn't know, the "60 run speed" shard is one of the 3 unholy shards needed for the set bonus in raids which 90% of dps classes use the unholy set. They probs either forgot to swap it while doing dungeons, or dont give a shit and it isn't upgraded at all (which it most likely still won't be at this point after upgrading the 3 dps shards + 2 other set pieces for raid first)
    if you didnt know you can swap shards and honestly it would not surprise me if you were 2500 and did not know this. teh game really is in that bad of a state

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    clearly it is, even for OP who has boasted:
    I love how people that get offended by my TRUTH go looking for something to fire shots at me with. it tells me everything about you.

7+ Year Old Account
    its rather unlikely that the shield shard stacks up to its maximum in a mythic+ dungeon even less in a higher key level but the runspeed can be useful as well to evade aoe just a lil bit quicker dont need the shield if you dont get hit
    but overall it depends on the dungeon i would say what to put in the sockets
    i personally always use the shield as i play a more mobile class and can evade stuff rather easily but a warlock on the other hand might want to get the runspeed or maybe a dk as well

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love how people that get offended by my TRUTH go looking for something to fire shots at me with. it tells me everything about you.
    "Get offended by my TRUTH" and the fact that you took that as an insult tells us everything we need to know about you too, as if the long rambling rant in the OP didn't already do that.

I'm not really sure why you think it matters if someone is new to shadowlands or not, or why them just wanting to play content that they're obviously capable of is taken as some kind of insult on your game knowledge. Your post is weird because you seem obsessed with people new to shadowlands being able to do high keys. Why shouldn't they be able to?

Even some of the top players in the world in M+ / raiding / PvP make really dumb mistakes from time to time. This game isn't the skill / intelligence test that you seem to think it is. At the end of the day it really doesn't matter when someone started WoW or if they're not 100% efficient.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    "Get offended by my TRUTH" and the fact that you took that as an insult tells us everything we need to know about you too, as if the long rambling rant in the OP didn't already do that.

I'm not really sure why you think it matters if someone is new to shadowlands or not, or why them just wanting to play content that they're obviously capable of is taken as some kind of insult on your game knowledge. Your post is weird because you seem obsessed with people new to shadowlands being able to do high keys. Why shouldn't they be able to?

Even some of the top players in the world in M+ / raiding / PvP make really dumb mistakes from time to time. This game isn't the skill / intelligence test that you seem to think it is. At the end of the day it really doesn't matter when someone started WoW or if they're not 100% efficient.
    my lord bro, did you even read anything that i wrote? or did your jealousy of how good i am make everything else a blurr and irrelivent.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    my lord bro, did you even read anything that i wrote? or did your jealousy of how good i am make everything else a blurr and irrelivent.
    To be fair I'm pretty sure nobody actually knows what your point is, it was written out that poorly. If you want people to understand what you're talking about you should talk more clearly. Actually the best picture of why you MIGHT be relevant in any way was pointed out by the guy that you said was attacking you. Other than that you're just some random forum guy rambling about why new players have been spoonfed and are bad and how you should be respected more because you started playing WoW before they did. If you had some other point that was actually relevant and coherent I'd love to hear it.
    AchaeaKoralin - Are you still out there? | Classic Priest

WARNING: THIS POST WILL TEACH A LOT OF NEW PLAYERS SOMETHING THEY DIDNT KNOW BEFORE ENTERING, THIS MAY OFFEND DUE TO NOT KNOWING EVERYTHING ABOUT THE GAME AFTER ALL.

make a lobby for 22 key and it is literally filled with hundreds of 2500 players within seconds.

do people not realise that this system blizzard has set up is a disaster? you have new to shadowlands players swamping lobbies making the game impossible for everyone involved. its basically pushed all players into a bottleneck.

I do not blame the new to shadowlands players, i blame the system blizzard has set up enabling all of the new subscribers to also be at the top end of the food chain with little / no game intelligence or experience required.

I mean please do explain to me why so many 2500 players take run speed shard over the shield shard, what is the logic??? there is none, they didnt learn yet, they are new to the game, yet they are up in 2500 where they do not belong to be at the same level as players who do know that the shield is better. because i mean come on ITS BASIC WOW INTELLIGENCE, so you need run speed? then drop 0.5% crit/haste/vers/mastery and take a 5% run speed gem and the 6k shield????? WHERE IS THE COMMUNITIES BRAINS?????

These 2500 players will tell you "i know my stuff" OBLIVIOUS to the fact that they dont even know the basic fundamentals of pushing m+, they are just there because of all the stealth nerfs blizzard is providing patch on patch.

I asked everyone who did this yesterday in a polite manner why, what is there logic behind it, the responses i got? "bro dont tell me how to equip my gear" .........................

not one answer to why 60 run speed, is better than 6k shield. why????? why no brains!!!! not a single brain cell between the entire community it seems.

New to shadowlands guys you are not as good as players who have ran 3000 20+ m+ keys over 3 expansions no matter how much of the spoonfeeding rio you eat up.

Peace
    Are you the horde eu guy who posts an ad for his community who demands to know people's Legion/BFA Rio?

10+ Year Old Account
    Bunch of nonsense with a sprinkle of some shitty agenda and cringe.

Peace
    i very much doubt that people who push 22s dont hae clue about game considering how they make a top 0,001% of wow playerbase

the cut off of "clueless people " is first on 15s and then on 20s - as 21 dont offer you literaly anything - so the moment people get portals most loose any incentive to push higher

as to why they prefer speed - to avoid stuff and move faster . never missed dungeon by 2-10 seconds? because i sure did. and that 1 % faster movement could have saved that

Dude, considering you are barking at us whilst being both insulting and dismissive, I highly doubt that you did any such thing in a polite manner.

Well, to me, m+ has always been a mini game, a mandatory grind to obtain semi decent gear to make the real game, raiding, easier.

I'm not playing anymore, but I can assume those people you are ranting about have the same mind set as I did. They just want to be done with m+ grind asap and don't care enough to min-max. And let's be honest, it's not like you need any minmaxing to complete a +22 ...

If you actually care about pushing keys, find some like minded people instead of shitting on others because they don't play the game the way you want them to.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Darkener View Post
    If you've never worked with Orthodox Jews then you have no idea how dirty they are. Yes, they are very dirty and I don't mean just hygiene
    Quote Originally Posted by The Penguin View Post
    most of the rioters were racist black people with a personal hatred for white people, and it was those bigots who were in fact the primary force engaged in the anarchistic and lawless behavior in Charlottesville.

10+ Year Old Account
    Breathe OP, it's just a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water