Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jazen View Post
    the saltiness level in this thread is quite high.
    this is OP's MO. he comes in, makes a couple of very angry threads/posts, gets infracted and banned only to come back after the ban is lifted and do it again.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    this is OP's MO. he comes in, makes a couple of very angry threads/posts, gets infracted and banned only to come back after the ban is lifted and do it again.
    Ah, didn't realize that was the case. tx
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLucky1 View Post
    Well hey, if you would be a hardcore intelligent and good player instead of a filthy casual you would have foreseen all of this and never picked this garbage small d*ck class in the first place @odamienskii.

F0cking casual \s

Infracted
    I wonder, can´t the mods give permanent bans to this sort of inferior specimens?

One thing is to be critial and direct, another thing is to be toxic and mean directly towards people for no reason. I know, we can ignore them... but why not just delete them?

Wait is this the guy that's really really pissed Resto Druid isn't the meta healer anymore?
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    i feel disgusting, but blizzard made me do it.

I went from my main of 10 years 246ilvl doing 2k overall dps to resto shaman new toon 3 weeks 237 ilvl doing 5kdps overall.

Its so sad that blizzard shaft so many people off there mains.

I unsubbed for 6 months inbetween because i didnt want to do it. when i returned i realised if i want to play the highest level keys i literally have no choice.

Sucks, sorry restos
    I do less than 5k dps and I am playing a DPS spec wtf.

Anyways, lol, what a petty whine. Can't be the best spec in the game all the time. If you really care this much about performance, then I doubt you were playing resto druid for 10 years straight.

Quote Originally Posted by odamienskii View Post
    i feel disgusting, but blizzard made me do it.

I went from my main of 10 years 246ilvl doing 2k overall dps to resto shaman new toon 3 weeks 237 ilvl doing 5kdps overall.

Its so sad that blizzard shaft so many people off there mains.

I unsubbed for 6 months inbetween because i didnt want to do it. when i returned i realised if i want to play the highest level keys i literally have no choice.

Sucks, sorry restos
    ah feels nice honestly,i remember not to long ago resto druids being god tier and resto shaman being useless in every aspect of the game,times change

i didnt swap to druid even then because i dont enjoy it,from vanila until mop i was holy pala,didnt like the mop changes to holy to i whent resto shaman,loved the playstyle eversince,even if it was performing at the bottom,i understand that for some people enjoyment of the spec isnt what drives them so i wont blame you for switching
    Last edited by deenman; 2022-03-03 at 05:56 AM.

Currently as of this post i do 5 to 7k depending on the key and how good other people are... Try necrolord, with either Circle or draught, it's really good.

Forget nightfae and make sure you go with feral affinity.

Sunfire, moonfire then a few rakes and swipes do big dmg

Damn people actually mad that the OP is not happy about the balance of the game. Jesus. Sure play for fun, Ive played my druid since early classic and never thought about switching, but still balance even at the 1-5% playerbase is important.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO