Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Sylvanas belong in a jail

Sylvanas, Nathanos and the Ashes of Garrosh belong in a jail for their crimes.

And another thing: Is it possible for Malygos and Yrel to get a Illidan, Kael'thas and Vashj type of redemtion arc ?

And also another thing: Is it possible for Blizzard not to make Turalyon, Alleria, Lothraxion, A'dal, Genn, Anduin... evil please ?

Because I am tired to see another good character going evil.
    Last edited by Fesar; 2021-09-27 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fesar View Post
    Is it possible for Blizzard not to make Turalyon, Alleria, Lothraxion, Ada'l, Yrel evil please ?
    Please. Lei Shen was the one and only good original WoW villain who was written as a bad guy from the beginning. Blizzard only knows how to corrupt pre-existing characters.

In your heart, you know it is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post

where's the modified version of this where like half of this actually happened at the end of SoD

Except I'm pretty sure, which for anyone who wasn't completely dense to Blizzard beating us over the head in the background about it, it's going to turn out not that she gets redeemed, but that she was right(and the Jailer until he got all pissy about his past treatment).

I mean anyone even anyone who doesn't have remote doubts about calling her a criminal at this point wasn't playing the game or watching any cinematics. She knows a LOT more than we do.

Quite nice to see that people are finally realise redemption arc is coming. People used to dismiss it as an impossibility. From the moment we knew her motive was to disrupt the cycle of death because it was unfair it was clear that it would lead to a redemption.

EDIT: clarified.
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2021-09-27 at 05:35 PM.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    Except I'm pretty sure, which for anyone who wasn't completely dense to Blizzard beating us over the head in the background about it, it's going to turn out not that she gets redeemed, but that she was right(and the Jailer until he got all pissy about his past treatment).

I mean anyone even anyone who doesn't have remote doubts about calling her a criminal at this point wasn't playing the game or watching any cinematics. She knows a LOT more than we do.
    she literally burned an entire city to the ground ON A WHIM! it wasn't even planned! i don't care how much she *knows*, that is straight up unredeemable.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Quite nice to see that people are finally on-board with the redemption arc. People used to dismiss it as an impossibility. From the moment we knew her motive was to disrupt the cycle of death because it was unfair it was clear that it would lead to a redemption.
    They're only accepting it because its clear how bad the writing has become.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aceperson View Post
    she literally burned an entire city to the ground ON A WHIM! it wasn't even planned! i don't care how much she *knows*, that is straight up unredeemable.
    Not just a city a whole nation, it would be like blowing up Australia.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

I and any average player know more than Sylvanas ever could, and she is a psycho. She wasn't right about anything and was pretty much a fool, but that's fine, because she herself will realize what a dumbass she was.

She's a fool filled with nothing but mistakes, she couldn't achieve anything, all she could do was destroy everything she touched, all that's left is her true death.

Hopefully she blows up in the final fight against the Janitor. Enough of this filler expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by Fesar View Post
    Sylvanas, Nathanos and the ashes of Garrosh belong in a jail for their crimes.

And another thing: Is it possible for Malygos to get a Illidan, Kael'thas and Vashj type of redemtion arc ?

And also another thing: Is it possible for Blizzard not to make Turalyon, Alleria, Lothraxion, A'dal, Yrel, Wrathion, Genn, Anduin... evil please ?

Because I am tired to see another good character going evil.
    Uther Belongs in Jail too He permanently Killed countless while in the shadowlands.
    "How you build your character is not a feature of a MMORPG, it is the feature. Everything else is secondary even the gameplay itself is secondary to building your character, its the kind of stuff you think about when you are at work or school and couldnt wait to go home to play WoW or Diablo 2. We have all done it." ~Into, 2016

7+ Year Old Account

well we already know the top right is wrong. but the rest could very well happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quite nice to see that people are finally on-board with the redemption arc. People used to dismiss it as an impossibility. From the moment we knew her motive was to disrupt the cycle of death because it was unfair it was clear that it would lead to a redemption.
    It's not so much "Being on board" with it, it's more a matter of accepting that all the heavy-handed hints in that direction means that a lame-brained attempt at redemption is pretty much inevitable by now...

I am.... 85-90% sure she's going to end up being the arbiter at the end of this or something equally absurd.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quite nice to see that people are finally on-board with the redemption arc.

Absolutely no one is on board with it.
    It rather universally hated.

People just accepted that it as an inevitability.

Formerly known as Arafal

I mean, she's been with someone called the Jailer this whole time, in a place used to lock up bad souls, in Hell.

What is your definition of Jail? She is already there lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal View Post
    Absolutely no one is on board with it.
    It rather universally hated.

People just accepted that it as an inevitability.
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    It's not so much "Being on board" with it, it's more a matter of accepting that all the heavy-handed hints in that direction means that a lame-brained attempt at redemption is pretty much inevitable by now...
    yeah, on-board was the wrong word tbh...
    I meant on-board with it the idea that it's happening, but now that I read it it's more like i'm saying people are agreeing with the choice.

edited the post.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

serving the jailer kinda means you are in jail tho doesn't it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Fresh burner account, 1 thread posted "hot take" syndrome strikes again.

Quote Originally Posted by agm114r View Post
    The easiest thing on the blood pressure is to understand that Blizzard's writers are in control, and you can either follow the story, ignore it, or if it really bothers you, quit the game. The story is already written, and armchair CEOs can't change it.

Not white-knighting for Blizzard, just accepting that I can't change it, short of quitting.
    I know, i'm also at the "Acceptance"-stage, with a dash of "Hope the Night elves don't get Blizzard's 'attention' for a while", i don't understand people who want their race of choice to get more attention in the story, it rarely ends well for anybody to get their attention. (Maybe that's where they got the idea of "Eye of the jailer" from, the more attention you get, the more trouble you're in. :P )