Investigative Journalist Outs Far Right Activists As Failed Paid Actors.

Names on the lists include such names a Tomi Lahren, Candace "Hitler Defender" Owens, Lauren Bimboebert, Scott Pressler the anti-Muslim activist that set up the bus convoys for January 6th Insurrection, Melissa Carone aka Guiliani's star witness from Michigan that sounded like she was drunk during the hearings, Anti-vaxxer activists with IMDB pages, Anna Khait from Survivor and Project Veritas videos, and Emerald Robinson from Newsmax.

And looking through some of the authors on the posts twitter, it looks like one of them exposed a Post Millennial "writer" Jack Buckby posing with a convicted terrorist and child sex offender, Jack Andrew Renshaw. The Post Millennial is the new publication from that fucking right wing terrorist mouthpiece Andy Ngo.

https://twitter.com/chadloder/status...01318234120198

Just read that thread, Jesus christ Andy Ngo is lucky he isn't being sued into oblivion or isn't in jail for some of the shit he has been a part of.

But back to the rest of the post.

https://twitter.com/nicole_chenelle/...49854224031745

Most of these people that are paid actors are shown in a website called ExploreTalent.com.

A lot of this was found out after BBC reported that right wing groups are looking for Youtubers to push their bullshit in this article.

All of this information comes from this article that I saw while scrolling through the Smart News app.
    https://allhiphop.com/rumors/candace-owens-exposed/

It has a bunch of other people that I didn't mention that have less of a profile than some that I did mention.

Lahren is the worst kept secret around. Her Twitter was full of left-friendly comments until it suddenly went quiet for a bit and then the modern Lahren emerged.

Unfortunately these paid talking heads are turning discourse into a cesspit.

Quote Originally Posted by Drutt View Post
    Lahren is the worst kept secret around. Her Twitter was full of left-friendly comments until it suddenly went quiet for a bit and then the modern Lahren emerged.

Unfortunately these paid talking heads are turning discourse into a cesspit.
    It was the same for Candace Owens. When both of them realized they could make more money from right wingers, they flipped.

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like the rule of thumb now is that anything a right-wing propagandist accuses others of doing, they're probably doing it or they know another right-wing individual who is engaged in the behavior they're accusing the opposing political party of. I mean we had the whole Pizzagate thing, and then a few years later we've got Joel Greenberg testifying over his involvement in the sex trafficking of minors for members of the GOP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Quote Originally Posted by postman1782 View Post
    It was the same for Candace Owens. When both of them realized they could make more money from right wingers, they flipped.
    Exact same thing happened with "Diamond" and "Silk". The GOP is rife with carpetbaggers.
    “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” -- Donald J. Trump, 2013

"I don't take responsibility at all."
    -- Donald J. Trump, 2020

Andy Ngo will never stop being such a dolt to me

Hopefully more websites drop him and its no surprise he'd use paid actors, a full on grifter

10+ Year Old Account
    Candace "I was refused a COVID test because I'm an anti-vaxxer" Owens?

Candace "the CDC needs to be shut down" Owens?

Candace "I called a Congressional candidate a money-laundering coked-up hooker, yes she was a black female Republican" Owens? She's being sued for $20 million by the way.

You don't say.

Names on the lists include such names a Tomi Lahren, Candace "Hitler Defender" Owens, Lauren Bimboebert, Scott Pressler the anti-Muslim activist that set up the bus convoys for January 6th Insurrection, Melissa Carone aka Guiliani's star witness from Michigan that sounded like she was drunk during the hearings, Anti-vaxxer activists with IMDB pages, Anna Khait from Survivor and Project Veritas videos, and Emerald Robinson from Newsmax.

And looking through some of the authors on the posts twitter, it looks like one of them exposed a Post Millennial "writer" Jack Buckby posing with a convicted terrorist and child sex offender, Jack Andrew Renshaw. The Post Millennial is the new publication from that fucking right wing terrorist mouthpiece Andy Ngo.

https://twitter.com/chadloder/status...01318234120198

Just read that thread, Jesus christ Andy Ngo is lucky he isn't being sued into oblivion or isn't in jail for some of the shit he has been a part of.

But back to the rest of the post.

https://twitter.com/nicole_chenelle/...49854224031745

Most of these people that are paid actors are shown in a website called ExploreTalent.com.

A lot of this was found out after BBC reported that right wing groups are looking for Youtubers to push their bullshit in this article.

All of this information comes from this article that I saw while scrolling through the Smart News app.
    https://allhiphop.com/rumors/candace-owens-exposed/

It has a bunch of other people that I didn't mention that have less of a profile than some that I did mention.
    Yet it's the right always calling out the left for using "crisis actors". Just another example of the right being hypocritical projecters.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Candace "I was refused a COVID test because I'm an anti-vaxxer" Owens?

Candace "the CDC needs to be shut down" Owens?

Candace "I called a Congressional candidate a money-laundering coked-up hooker, yes she was a black female Republican" Owens? She's being sued for $20 million by the way.

You don't say.
    You're telling me that Candice 'The Only thing Hitler did wrong was try and expand outside Germany's Borders' Owens might not be entirely on the up-and-up? Shocking!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefhammer View Post
    Yet it's the right always calling out the left for using "crisis actors". Just another example of the right being hypocritical projecters.
    suspicion always haunts the guilty mind.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Rofl, so the right hate on Hollywood actors, but cheer on people who failed and couldn't even make it to Hollywood much less make it in Hollywood and get all their work acting for (b)millionaires who make their money from trailer trash? I guess it's on brand, GQP consists of nothing but losers.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    Rofl, so the right hate on Hollywood actors, but cheer on people who failed and couldn't even make it to Hollywood much less make it in Hollywood and get all their work acting for (b)millionaires who make their money from trailer trash? I guess it's on brand, GQP consists of nothing but losers.
    That's the thing, they hate Hollywood actors, but they are the ones that are the ones that keep electing them. Arnold, Reagan, Trump, and the only one that is notable for Democrats is what? Al Franken? And of the Republicans, Arnold was the only good one that has some sort of compassion.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's the thing, they hate Hollywood actors, but they are the ones that are the ones that keep electing them. Arnold, Reagan, Trump, and the only one that is notable for Democrats is what? Al Franken? And of the Republicans, Arnold was the only good one that has some sort of compassion.
    I was young when he was governor but I get the impression that Arnold wanted to do well… but was a little too inept to actually do so. He certainly seems to have no love for the Trump-brand of the GOP of today.

Meanwhile Reagan was on a full-on moral crusade and trump was always blatantly enriching himself via office.

At any rate, I do so wonder what some of our resident concern troll posters who championed the likes of these folks as “seeing past the woke democrat echo chamber” think of these revelations.

Anyone feel like giving them a little @?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because he wasn't indoctrinated from a young age into "Fuck you, I got mine."
    But his father was a Nazi, so they probably saw potential.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

"In stilted English, the brief instructed them to "Act like you have the passion and interest in this topic."

It told them not to mention the video had a sponsor - and instead pretend they were spontaneously giving advice out of concern for their viewers.

Social media platforms have rules that ban not disclosing that content is sponsored. In France and Germany it's also illegal.

Fazze's brief told influencers to share a story in French newspaper Le Monde about a data leak from the European Medicines Agency.

The story was genuine, but didn't include anything about vaccine deaths. But in this context it would give the false impression that the death rate statistics had come from the leak.

The data the influencers were asked to share had actually been cobbled together from different sources and taken out of context.

It presented the numbers of people who had died in several countries some time after receiving different Covid vaccines. But just because someone dies after having a vaccine doesn't mean they died because they had the vaccine. They could have been killed in a car accident.

In the countries the statistics were from, greater numbers of people had received the Pfizer vaccine at that time, so a higher number of people dying after having a Pfizer jab was to be expected.

"If you don't have any scientific training, you could just say, 'oh, there are these numbers, they are really different. So there must be a link.' But you can make any spurious correlation as you want really," Léo says.

The influencers were also provided with a list of links to share - dubious articles which all used the same set of figures that supposedly showed the Pfizer vaccine was dangerous.

When Léo and Mirko exposed the Fazze campaign on Twitter all the articles, except the Le Monde story, disappeared from the web."

I don't think we fully grasp the enormity of what democracies are up against.
    Conservatism consists of exactly one proposition, to wit: There must be in-groups whom the law protects but does not bind, alongside out-groups whom the law binds but does not protect. There is nothing more or else to it, and there never has been, in any place or time. --Frank Wilhoit

Quote Originally Posted by Poopymonster View Post
    Because he wasn't indoctrinated from a young age into "Fuck you, I got mine."
    But his father was a Nazi, so they probably saw potential.
    I'd say he was smart and somewhat reasonable. He was still a bad governor.

When you don't actually have support for your ideology and policies, just pay people to pretend to support them.

Psh, and they claim to hate Hollywood.