Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    Now they just need to give us full void skin color for blood elves, errr, I mean, Void elves, and we are calling it game.
    I would go a different route to keep the two races having unique things. I know it's cliche but undead skins for blood elves could work. At least better than "Oh here's some jewelry". Or whatever, anything but void though.

Quote Originally Posted by Alithia View Post
    LD Paladins are getting their Talbuk mount.
    What Talbuk mount? All I see is a mount worshiping satanism for a lightforged class. It bothers me, so I will keep saying it bothers me...it does not fit the class fantasy.

There is other models that look more like a Talbuk. The TBC one is the nicest. Even the WoD one looks more like a Talbuk but with an updated model. It has a weird tail... still it looks more like the original concept of Talbuk.
    Last edited by Icelin; 2021-09-28 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Cough View Post
    Lets hope blizzard is open minded to listening the community next expansion too

But it will probably just return to the shittet after the storm calms
    IF there's another XPAC with current numbers, profits are going in the shitter.

I'm really feeling like 10 mythic + dungeons is too many per week. might you take it down a few? maybe to just one?

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    When you’re bad at math but don’t know it.
    Yes, you are. If you have 75 cents, and I have one dollar, which of us has more money? If you have 75% of a pie, and I have 100%, which of us has more to eat? If your gas tank is 75% full, and mine is 100% full, who can go farther on a tank of gas (assuming the same vehicle and driving conditions)?

When you're in such a rush to own someone online that you don't even stop to think. It must happen to you often. You'd think you'd be more careful by now...
    How joyous to be in such a place! Where phishing is not only allowed, it is encouraged!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    "Lowers" the cooldown from .75 to 1.00?

Hmmm. If something costs $75, and then it costs $100, they've sure lowered the price, all right.
    They didn't say they lower the cooldown from .75 to 1. They said that spell haste now lowers the GCD to a minimum of 1 (was .75).

Questionmark?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BlackGoldShooter View Post
    I'm really feeling like 10 mythic + dungeons is too many per week. might you take it down a few? maybe to just one?
    You can do one, or you can do 10. It's a choice. You can argue that it isn't because you get more options / higher chance for upgrades, but we both know it's still optional.

Questionmark?
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by erifwodahs View Post
    As long as actual blood elfs get same customizations as void elfs I am down with that.
    Who are you kidding? Equal treatment won't get more people to play the favored faction.

- - - Updated - - -

"Lowers" the cooldown from .75 to 1.00?

Hmmm. If something costs $75, and then it costs $100, they've sure lowered the price, all right.
    Just quoting this because we all know you're just going to ghost the thread after you made that unbelievably ignorant comment showing you know how the mechanic functions but still needed to bitch about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kixxenn View Post
    What Talbuk mount? All I see is a mount worshiping satanism for a lightforged class. It bothers me, so I will keep saying it bothers me...it does not fit the class fantasy.

There is other models that look more like a Talbuk. The TBC one is the nicest. Even the WoD one looks more like a Talbuk but with an updated model. It has a weird tail... still it looks more like the original concept of Talbuk.
    Making connection between Draenei model and satanism is probably one of the most ridiculous things I've read on these forums in a while.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yes, you are. If you have 75 cents, and I have one dollar, which of us has more money? If you have 75% of a pie, and I have 100%, which of us has more to eat? If your gas tank is 75% full, and mine is 100% full, who can go farther on a tank of gas (assuming the same vehicle and driving conditions)?

When you're in such a rush to own someone online that you don't even stop to think. It must happen to you often. You'd think you'd be more careful by now...
    Your analogy doesn't work, because they are not "lowering X from 0.75 to 1.00", they are increasing the minimum gcd to 1.00s.
    Spell haste, which lowers the GCD of all your spells now only lowers it down to 1.00s rather than the 0.75s.

It's really not that hard to understand.
    ESPECIALLY not when the change is explained in the very same fucking post.
    Developers’ note: This hotfix is intended to bring the behavior of the GCD in line with version 2.4.0 of Burning Crusade, which the gameplay conditions of Burning Crusade Classic 2.5.2 are based on. Due to a bug in the original 2.4.0 code, players with high Spell Haste in original Burning Crusade were sometimes able to cast certain spells less than second apart, and they would also sometimes be delayed to over a second, based on how their actions were lining up with the server’s tick rate. We've decided that the fairest and most accurate thing we could do is to replicate the intent of the original game and enforce that Spell Haste cannot reduce the GCD below 1.0 second.

Formerly known as Arafal