Thread: Genshin Impact

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    Seeing people actually deffending mihoyo in this has made me lose all faight in humanity and the gaming market. We honestly deserve to start getting charged by the minute when playing even single player games.
    Imagine reaching a level of corporate slavery where you think its not insulting that a company asks for free exposure from artists and their reward is A CHANCE at a 5 euro reward or the equivalent of less than a cent.
    It's also optional, which means you don't have to do it, which means those that did it are fine with it. Like i swear to god, you guys get so autistic about a f2p chinese gatcha its beyond embarrassing. Hit me up when they actually do something bad like drive their workers to suicide from crunch or kill puppies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I appreciate you guys being ultra autistic and getting me free stuff. I just wouldn't be caught dead being that cringe as an adult
    and yet you decided it was a good idea to post this comment?, hypocrisy is strong with you it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    I appreciate you guys being ultra autistic and getting me free stuff. I just wouldn't be caught dead being that cringe as an adult
    I mean, you can strawman the community as completely autistic if you want, but that doesn't change the fact most of the griping was about a lack of communication and transparency, layered on top of an obvious unwillingness to fix basic, well documented bugs, and for releasing ever more schizophrenically kitted chars while hunting down anyone that would dare warn the community about their stat distribution ahead of time.

The anniversary is realistically just the drop that made the cup overflow. And IDK if just taking a bundle that was already announced and designed to be sold, and giving it for free as a sacrifice will really do much to appease the community as a whole when it wasn't the main issue to start with.

Where to get my free shit pls? Didn't see it in mail.

Also, anyone who was bitching about the community being demanding/childish/unreasonable can kindly fuck off and better not claim the stuff.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I mean, you can strawman the community as completely autistic if you want, but that doesn't change the fact most of the griping was about a lack of communication and transparency, layered on top of an obvious unwillingness to fix basic, well documented bugs, and for releasing ever more schizophrenically kitted chars while hunting down anyone that would dare warn the community about their stat distribution ahead of time.

The anniversary is realistically just the drop that made the cup overflow. And IDK if just taking a bundle that was already announced and designed to be sold, and giving it for free as a sacrifice will really do much to appease the community as a whole when it wasn't the main issue to start with.
    Its not a strawman when people review bomb the game and make a trillion posts about it on a trillion sites amd even harass kokomis chinese va because shes "bad". Like, just don't play it if you don't like what they're doing because none of it is all that bad. Stop getting so upset over a game you can just walk away from (i hope you can, anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    and yet you decided it was a good idea to post this comment?, hypocrisy is strong with you it seems.
    No hypocrisy here. I just play the game and spend money if i want to.
    Last edited by Video Games; 2021-09-29 at 05:20 PM.

Stop getting so upset over a game you can just walk away from (i hope you can, anyway)
    Uh... no.. I'll advocate for things to be better and move in a direction I want and I hope others do the same, kthx.

The only crime is the game being so good and awesome we spend money on it non stop (T_T) is a crime

5+ Year Old Account
    It's also optional, which means you don't have to do it, which means those that did it are fine with it. Like i swear to god, you guys get so autistic about a f2p chinese gatcha its beyond embarrassing. Hit me up when they actually do something bad like drive their workers to suicide from crunch or kill puppies.
    Man, you are strange one, you said you don't want to be caught being autistic and yet you come down drain to talks with so called "autistic" players .... like what your problem with autists? or its some kink? like you want people to call you like that? since you crossed that line long ago when you said that you not like us yet you come to talk under same bridge and use "autistic" as scotfree card that you not 100% like that.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wana bet that last 3 rewards are a decor, 600 primogems and usless card?
    Don't sweat the details!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    Uh... no.. I'll advocate for things to be better and move in a direction I want and I hope others do the same, kthx.
    Translation: i want more free stuff because i deserve it because I spend my hard earned money on this game even though i don't have to and they better not make more healers with bad dps!!!!

Again, call me when the company actually does something bad like breaking the law

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not a strawman when people review bomb the game and make a trillion posts about it on a trillion sites amd even harass kokomis chinese va because shes "bad".
    That's also a vastly cherrypicked minority, as any functioning adults would notice. There aren't thousand of assholes creating vast pitchfork wielding mobs (figuratively) to harass VA's/other games.

Like, just don't play it if you don't like what they're doing because none of it is all that bad. Stop getting so upset over a game you can just walk away from (i hope you can, anyway)
    Expecting some amount of communication/bug fixing from a paid product isn't unreasonable. You can run out "BuT iT's TeChNiCaLlY F2P" all you want, it doesn't change that a lot of the game is locked behind a paywall at the end of the day, and that having content that someone paid for be bug free is generally considered a consumer right. Do you simply walk away from things that you buy and don't work? If so, congrats on having an infinite amount of money.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Wana bet that last 3 rewards are a decor, 600 primogems and usless card?
    Current speculation is that they've bumped the bundle from 1K primos, to 1600 to try and add some appeasement. They'd have sent out 250 per if it were still the bundle 1K IMO

15+ Year Old Account
    That's also a vastly cherrypicked minority, as any functioning adults would notice. There aren't thousand of assholes creating vast pitchfork wielding mobs (figuratively) to harass VA's/other games.

Expecting some amount of communication/bug fixing from a paid product isn't unreasonable. You can run out "BuT iT's TeChNiCaLlY F2P" all you want, it doesn't change that a lot of the game is locked behind a paywall at the end of the day, and that having content that someone paid for be bug free is generally considered a consumer right. Do you simply walk away from things that you buy and don't work? If so, congrats on having an infinite amount of money.

- - - Updated - - -

Current speculation is that they've bumped the bundle from 1K primos, to 1600 to try and add some appeasement. They'd have sent out 250 per if it were still the bundle 1K IMO
    Considering it was enough people to actually bomb the score down to 2, i doubt it was just a "tiny minority". They also tend to fix bugs and even give free primos when they mess up. What more do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    Anyone interested in theorycrafting team comps? I do it everyday for fun
    We have to find our own fun in Genshin!

Recently i found "Healer Ningguang" with Prototype Amber.

Im playing her with Hu Tao...and i must say the healing is too overpowered from Prototype Amber that Hu Tao is always full health...
    Herm...i need to find a way to keep Hu Tao's health lower.

Time to theorycraft again
    I'm loving the microwave team (Zhongli + Geo MC), it's hilarious af, you have to juggle lots of constructs but when it works.... goddamn.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering it was enough people to actually bomb the score down to 2, i doubt it was just a "tiny minority". They also tend to fix bugs and even give free primos when they mess up. What more do you want?
    People review bombing aren't all the same as the ones harassing VAs/other games.

Yes there's overlap, but it's not a perfect Venn diagram circle. Harassment is unacceptable behavior, but review bombing is a harmless form of protest and a legitimate way of showing discontent.

And bug fix primos are something that's done so rarely now that I had genuinely forgotten about it. It's been a while since we've gotten any amount of apologems. Plus, you keep purposely missing the point that it wasn't about getting free stuff. IDC about apologems, I'd much rather get acknowledgement that they're working on issues. You know, some transparency.
    Last edited by Belize; 2021-09-29 at 06:01 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    People review bombing aren't all the same as the ones harassing VAs/other games.

Yes there's overlap, but it's not a perfect Venn diagram circle. Harassment is unacceptable behavior, but review bombing is a harmless form of protest and a legitimate way of showing discontent.
    I agree, but the current form of discontent is "only 10 rolls wtf (((???"

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    I'm loving the microwave team (Zhongli + Geo MC), it's hilarious af, you have to juggle lots of constructs but when it works.... goddamn.
    Oh thats hilarious! I dabbled on that one too

Zhongli (milelith)
    MC (4 piece noblesse)
    Ningguang (Damage DPS carry, 2 piece Geo damage 2 piece gladiator)
    Barbara (Thrilling Tales)

Rotation:
    Zhongli milelith Shield > MC burst > Barbara thrilling tales > Ningguang (DAMAGE full buffed with a million buffs)

As you can see with my newest experiment with Ningguang Healer...she heals too much and Hutao always full Health
    VIDEO
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mS-nvK8t0hE

Zhongli (milelith)
    MC (4 piece noblesse)

Rotation:
    Zhongli milelith Shield > MC burst > Barbara thrilling tales > Ningguang (DAMAGE full buffed with a million buffs)

As you can see with my newest experiment with Ningguang Healer...she heals too much and Hutao always full Health
    VIDEO
    ...so why even bother trying to heal with her?
    You could just use an actual DPS setup on her since Zhongli's shield w/ geo resonance, the occasional rain sword shatter and HT Q are more than enough to keep her up, and you could finish a lot faster.
    The whole idea just baffles me when you're running her with Zhongli, so you have 0 need for a healer anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by bajcli View Post
    ...so why even bother trying to heal with her?
    You could just use an actual DPS setup on her since Zhongli's shield w/ geo resonance, the occasional rain sword shatter and HT Q are more than enough to keep her up, and you could finish a lot faster.
    The whole idea just baffles me when you're running her with Zhongli, so you have 0 need for a healer anyway.
    I never feel comfortable playing without healer in abyss Some kind of OCD that situation...but a lot of people tell me the same thing you just said.

Zhongli (milelith)
    MC (4 piece noblesse)

Rotation:

VIDEO
    I'm using it with Razor as main dps, mostly because I'm looking for off-field supports that need minimal screen time so Razor can go ham. The 4th slot is flex, I've been using mostly Diona for superconduct but I'll throw a Ganyu instead as subdps if I need the damage. I would use Rosaria if i had her.

Yeah looks kinda weird Ning using prototype amber, unless you're going for thicc jade screens.

10+ Year Old Account
    i think i asked it already but forgot the answer. can u play with your old (original) account on EGS or do u have to start all over again?

also is it worth playing TOTALLY f2p just for the fun of exploring, crafting and combat? i stopped playing somewhere after unlocking the first city pirate eye guy

how good is it now 1 year into the game?
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC