Thread: Genshin Impact

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I agree, but the current form of discontent is "only 10 rolls wtf (((???"
    I'm going to repeat just one last time since it's getting tiresome, but that's not what 90+% of the complaints are/were about. Look at the threads on the various forums. The general consensus is that MHY needs to pull their head out of their asses when it comes to basic game systems not working properly/being overly obscure and MHY needing to show some basic respect to their customer base, AKA not asking for hours of free promotional work, in exchange for a chance of maybe winning 62% of a single pull.

Quote Originally Posted by Gomelus View Post
    Yeah looks kinda weird Ning using prototype amber, unless you're going for thicc jade screens.
    Is a designated healer without the need to have a healer
    More damage that way due to her Burst with c6 spam.

Is kinda nice.

I just need another setup that not Hu Tao...maybe Diluc Baal Albedo Ningguang! Nice idea maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    also is it worth playing TOTALLY f2p just for the fun of exploring, crafting and combat? i stopped playing somewhere after unlocking the first city pirate eye guy

how good is it now 1 year into the game?
    It's fine, but there isn't THAT much exploring or crafting to do, and the only content that actually has somewhat challenging combat is the only content where F2Ps are at a disadvantage. It seems like you quit at the very start of the game, though, so you still have 3 big countries to explore. That's a lot of game time, and the shorter bursts you do, the longer it will last you. Could be 60 hours, could be 120.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    I'm going to repeat just one last time since it's getting tiresome, but that's not what 90+% of the complaints are/were about. Look at the threads on the various forums. The general consensus is that MHY needs to pull their head out of their asses when it comes to basic game systems not working properly/being overly obscure and MHY needing to show some basic respect to their customer base, AKA not asking for hours of free promotional work, in exchange for a chance of maybe winning 62% of a single pull.
    You know they have a whole notice section for current bugs and that bugs exist in many games? Yes bugs should be fixed and they are WITH free primos. I dont remember the last time blizzard ever gave any compensation for bugs AND mantinence. I haven't found anything obscure. And again, optional contest. Don't do it if you feel like its not worth your time. No, they aren't perfect, but I'm at a serious loss and what they've done to warrant all the shit they've gotten

I agree, but the current form of discontent is "only 10 rolls wtf (((???"
    Contest rewards for art and cosplay is 100 primogems. By participating you have a CHANCE at 2/3 of a wish... keep in mind the amount of effort and free marketing this provides mihoyo. Then they have their players share a website link to friends and family for 40 primogems (25% of a wish). Again, free advertising for mihoyo.

They just released a 5 star with one of the worst kits (Kopomium) and they broke interaction between Raiden and Beidou. The Inazuma quest line was clearly rushed or had several chapters missing. Like.. wtf was the point of the revolution arc? They just completely bungled the whole story when it had such a cool premise.

People have been generally upset recently woth mihoyo.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2021-09-29 at 06:50 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    Contest rewards for art and cosplay is 100 primogems. By participating you have a CHANCE at 2/3 of a wish... keep in mind the amount of effort and free marketing this provides mihoyo. Then they have their players share a website link to friends and family for 40 primogems (25% of a wish). Again, free advertising for mihoyo.
    And again, optional contest. Don't do it if you feel like its not worth your time.
    Quoting myself

Quoting myself
    "Its optional reeeee". Does mihoyo pay you 40 primos per post on mmochamp to defend them?

i think i asked it already but forgot the answer. can u play with your old (original) account on EGS or do u have to start all over again?

also is it worth playing TOTALLY f2p just for the fun of exploring, crafting and combat? i stopped playing somewhere after unlocking the first city pirate eye guy

It's a really good game as a f2p player, you just have to be aware that farming anything is gonna take a long time because of resin, and you won't be able to roll for every new character that comes along. Other than that, the game is really solid in most of its aspects imo. I do believe it's still lacking some QoL changes and a proper endgame content though.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    Is a designated healer without the need to have a healer
    More damage that way due to her Burst with c6 spam.

Is kinda nice.

I just need another setup that not Hu Tao...maybe Diluc Baal Albedo Ningguang! Nice idea maybe...
    From that video it doesn't really seem you need the healing at all, I read you said it's an OCD to have a healer, but... yeah, if you're not dying from lack of healing, more damage is always better.

15+ Year Old Account
    "Its optional reeeee". Does mihoyo pay you 40 primos per post on mmochamp to defend them?
    God i wish. I'd even shill for xi for primos. But no, just not caring about optional contests nobody is forced to participate in if they don't want to. They could increase the rewards if they want to, i don't care, I'm just not gonna throw a tantrum about it either way
    Last edited by Video Games; 2021-09-29 at 07:00 PM.

Sadly they only pay based on upvotes, so it's out of the question in here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Reminder you re being called cringe by a person with "Weeb Queen" for title, a Bowsette signature and 15k forum posts.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delever View Post
    Reminder you re being called cringe by a person with "Weeb Queen" for title, a Bowsette signature and 15k forum posts.
    Yup. I tend to keep a level head about everything unless its particularly egregious like the recent blizzard scandals because i'm afraid i just don't have the time and energy to get upset over innocuous things in a video game

I only get the monthly $5 thing myself. So mostly f2p. Its plenty worth it playing for just exploring, crafting and combat. There are a ton of world quests if you enjoy that more too, as well as friend hang out events. Though I haven't done a lot. Even just blowing through a typical story quest, skipping dialogue and ignoring most chats, it still takes me a good hr per quest. Tons of time there.

Could take it further and see how strong you can make your favorite character. Follow a guide or make your own set up. That should give you a lot to do as well. Only real thing you'd be missing by not paying is a few extra rolls. Heck, one of my best comps is completely a f2p one with Noelle having a build for 100% sweeping time. Thats a fun comp.

In other topics: I am starting to build Baal. So far at 1.7k attack and still missing 2 artifacts, no talents really leveled and her weapon isn't leveled much either. Though she is starting to hit pretty hard with her ER being a bit over 200%. Thinking about using the electro damage artifact set since it seems the set for severed fate is going to give me way to much ER. I heard that I don't want to get over 300% ER. Basically, trying to set her up as a main dps. Any advice of alternate sets or if the 4pc of severed fate is really that strong?
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Yup. I tend to keep a level head about everything unless its particularly egregious like the recent blizzard scandals because i'm afraid i just don't have the time and energy to get upset over innocuous things in a video game
    Blizzard mistreating their employees, retaliating for speaking up about issues in the workplace, going full SJW in-game to punish the players (who didn't sexually abuse the employees), caused a woman to commit suicide from manager raping her with a dildo and sharing nudes of her at a company Christmas party.

Warcraft 3 reforged removing features from the 20 year old game and never adding the features they promised would be added almost 2 years later now.

I could go on and on about the so called "innocuous" things.

i think i asked it already but forgot the answer. can u play with your old (original) account on EGS or do u have to start all over again?

haha nice. I think the answer to your question was that you have to make a reinstall, but you can use your account all right.
    It's worth trying out, you have to decide yourself if you like the story/animation and stuff.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post

In other topics: I am starting to build Baal. So far at 1.7k attack and still missing 2 artifacts, no talents really leveled and her weapon isn't leveled much either. Though she is starting to hit pretty hard with her ER being a bit over 200%. Thinking about using the electro damage artifact set since it seems the set for severed fate is going to give me way to much ER. I heard that I don't want to get over 300% ER. Basically, trying to set her up as a main dps. Any advice of alternate sets or if the 4pc of severed fate is really that strong?
    Yes.
    You want the severed fate set.
    Everything else is a waste imho because you aren't double dipping on that sweet ER% otherwise.

300%ER is "hard" to reach, even with an ER% weapon.
    You want Crit/Critdmg as well. And if you go a little over, so be it. You still get electro damage out of it and ATK if you have the weapon.

edit: Btw... Baals attack voicelines are a bit annoying in japanese. The english voice is not something I enjoy either but the japanese attack-"noises" sound as if they are cut off.
    I get that it's supposed to be a quick exhale and stuff... but it sounds wrong imho. Especially the "yat", "tat","hat" and "sokot" sounds she makes. If she makes these sounds on 3 swings in a row (it's random) it sounds like she cancels out her own voice.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-09-29 at 08:26 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard mistreating their employees, retaliating for speaking up about issues in the workplace, going full SJW in-game to punish the players (who didn't sexually abuse the employees), caused a woman to commit suicide from manager raping her with a dildo and sharing nudes of her at a company Christmas party.

Warcraft 3 reforged removing features from the 20 year old game and never adding the features they promised would be added almost 2 years later now.

I could go on and on about the so called "innocuous" things.
    Reread what i wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post

Yes.
    You want the severed fate set.
    Everything else is a waste imho because you aren't double dipping on that sweet ER% otherwise.

300%ER is "hard" to reach, even with an ER% weapon.
    You want Crit/Critdmg as well. And if you go a little over, so be it. You still get electro damage out of it and ATK if you have the weapon.
    Would you say atk or electro damage is better for her? As far as 300er% I'm poised to hit that easily. I'm already at 235%. I have her ER weapon, so more there and my artifacts have rolled some real high ER. I'm just thinking on atk% vs electro damage since it seems the majority of her damage is more electro related than not. Still got two empty artifact slots.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Would you say atk or electro damage is better for her? As far as 300er% I'm poised to hit that easily. I'm already at 235%. I have her ER weapon, so more there and my artifacts have rolled some real high ER. I'm just thinking on atk% vs electro damage since it seems the majority of her damage is more electro related than not. Still got two empty artifact slots.
    https://keqingmains.com/raiden/

If you want to know anything about a char then the KQM community does the best guides.

Zantos, no matter what you do, dont make Baal your main DPS unless you really really like her and you are roleplaying (no problem with that)

She is a "I burst now, use entire burst, get out" character.
    She also makes your entire team attacks proc electro on almost every attack! Dont forget about this because she can even be played with full elemental mastery on some setups, but is meme spec.

If you have Hu Tao, guess what:
    You can proc electro charged + vaporize + overload AT THE SAME time and on a single attack (if you play with Xingqiu.
    Have you ever seen a triple reaction on every attack?
    Thats how insane Baal can be.

With that said, she is awful main DPS (i think)

I havent farmed the ER set yet and just threw her 2 piece Noblesse + 2 Piece Thunder Damage and her burst is doing 75k damage on the first hit + a crap ton of damage on the duration.
    She is awsome hope this helps

10+ Year Old Account
    C6 finaly. And i didnt pull the usless Kokomi by accident

- - - Updated - - -

Don't sweat the details!!!