Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    lol this game and company has turned into a joke.

Sigh Blizzard.... "Listening to the feedback of our players". Really? Check all the forums, 99% of the feedback given there is to please stop those nonsense changes. They're not listening to the feedback, none of those equality changes are based on our feedback. I'm all for equality, but the only thing Blizzard is listening to is political correctness in a PR attempt to save their public image. None of this is to cater their existing loyal players. The Blizzard we used to know is long gone, and the main thing keeping this game alive is the community itself, which Blizzard is by no means part of.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tisane View Post
    Sigh Blizzard.... "Listening to the feedback of our players". Really? Check all the forums, 99% of the feedback given there is to please stop those nonsense changes. They're not listening to the feedback, none of those equality changes are based on our feedback. I'm all for equality, but the only thing Blizzard is listening to is political correctness in a PR attempt to save their public image. None of this is to cater their existing loyal players. The Blizzard we used to know is long gone, and the main thing keeping this game alive is the community itself, which Blizzard is by no means part of.
    maybe read the actual post next time
    "In early August, we set up internal channels where the WoW team could share feedback on content that doesn't represent who we are as a team today. During this time, we also gathered a great deal of feedback from players on practically every aspect of the game. The player feedback influenced many gameplay improvements we’re working on for patch 9.1.5, and our internal feedback identified some in-game content that is inconsistent with our goal of building an inclusive and welcoming game world."

Players= gameplay things to be changed (remove covenant swap lock, conduit energy, increase rewards, maw skip, etc)
    Devs/artists= change inappropriate content.

they arnt doing this "for fans who dont exist" they are doing this for the victims at blizzard who feel like glorifying this stuff/specific people is unacceptable.
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2021-10-01 at 03:47 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    Oh hey, your opinion is so shitty, wrong and pathetic you had to make a burner account to do so!
    I'll address this, even though it will get this account banned faster, but it's worth saying.

What you call a burner account is really just my only active account right now. Because I've been permabanned years ago. Around 2015. Creating a new account is the only way for me to post on this forum, and it usually allows me to get a couple of posts in, sometimes 50-100 before it gets discovered and banned, and then often I'll just make a new one.

It would be stupid to make a "burner account", because ban evasion via creating a new account would get your "burner account" banned, and possibly infraction points transferred to your main account. For what reason? To hide the username of my main account? Completely pointless. If anything, I'd like more exposure. But the forum doesn't allow me to have a consistent avatar to represent myself on this forum, because accounts keep getting banned, forcing me to create new ones.

Nobody would create a "burner account" for that reason. If you see new accounts like this, that shortly after get banned, it's most likely people, that need to create new accounts in order to keep posting.

The rest of your post is worthless and not worthy of a response.

maybe read the actual post next time
    Maybe stop being a cunt next time.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterlily Invasion View Post
    I'll address this, even though it will get this account banned faster, but it's worth saying.

What you call a burner account is really just my only active account right now. Because I've been permabanned years ago. Around 2015. Creating a new account is the only way for me to post on this forum, and it usually allows me to get a couple of posts in, sometimes 50-100 before it gets discovered and banned, and then often I'll just make a new one.

It would be stupid to make a "burner account", because ban evasion via creating a new account would get your "burner account" banned, and possibly infraction points transferred to your main account. For what reason? To hide the username of my main account? Completely pointless. If anything, I'd like more exposure. But the forum doesn't allow me to have a consistent avatar to represent myself on this forum, because accounts keep getting banned, forcing me to create new ones.

Nobody would create a "burner account" for that reason. If you see new accounts like this, that shortly after get banned, it's most likely people, that need to create new accounts in order to keep posting.

The rest of your post is worthless and not worthy of a response.

Maybe stop being a cunt next time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    My guy, can you stop being abusive and exclusionary with your aggressive language? That kind of conduct doesn't belong in 2021.
    Would you fucking look at that, i was 100000% right!
    Dude was perma banned, i got a 6th sense for this thing.
    Ya owe me a drink Yarathir.

and nah dude, burner account is literally just a term used for people who make new accounts to bypass bans, or post without wanting to have their main identity given away. so yeah your using a burner account. banned, so you make tons of new accounts os you can keep posting? burners. Wanna call someone the N word but dont want people to cancel you? burner account. etc
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2021-10-01 at 03:51 PM.

Nah, get over it, people obviously gunna make burner accounts just to be dumb, im gunna call em out on it.
    Smh. Kind of toxic and harassing. Can't believe we still tolerate that kind of behavior tbh. :/

are we back to the 90s with the overly zealous christian moms saying sexualization is bad? but this time is overly zealous coloured hair progressive girls

how many times must we have to play this stupid game of people getting offended by the body of a healthy woman?

7+ Year Old Account
    Smh. Kind of toxic and harassing. Can't believe we still tolerate that kind of behavior tbh. :/
    I mean its not toxic and harassing.
    if im fucking right.
    Also we dont, i am likely to get an infraction for it once the mods wake up, dont care, it was worth it since i guessed 100% correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Val the Moofia Boss View Post
    Yup. The West doesn't have a boycott culture like Japan where you can get near unanimous boycotting of a company. The boycotters in the West are in the minority. Most people have been conditioned to worship franchises and to religiously continue buying products even when they are bad.

Mass Effect 3
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out
    wth it was a scam. I've learned my lesson. Never preorder!

Aliens Colonial Marines
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Bioshock Infinite
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

No Man's Sky
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Halo Master Chief Collection
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

The Division
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Fallout 4
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

FFXV
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

MGSV
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Nu Star Wars Battlefront
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Fallout 76
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Mass Effect Andromeda
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Anthem
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Pokemon Sword & Shield
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out

Cyperbunk 2077
    "HYPE! Pre-ordered!"
    It comes out
    Holy shit, this. They never learn. They never, ever learn, and as somebody who's very conservative with their purchases and hasn't pre-ordered anything for years, it's just.. alien to me. Isn't repeating the same thing and expecting different results the definition of insanity?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miross View Post
    are we back to the 90s with the overly zealous christian moms saying sexualization is bad? but this time is overly zealous coloured hair progressive girls

how many times must we have to play this stupid game of people getting offended by the body of a healthy woman?
    no we are not, they are actually adding more sexuality to the game.
    They just removed the stuff that had horrible stories of abuse and harrasment behind them. Or were just out right cringe inducing.

- - - Updated - - -

Isn't repeating the same thing and expecting different results the definition of insanity?
    no, that was just a shitty farcry qoute.

if im fucking right.
    Also we dont, i am likely to get an infraction for it once the mods wake up, dont care, it was worth it since i guessed 100% correct.
    I hope the site does more to rein in the volatile and offensive behavior of yours and others like you. It's fine to call out burners, but your use of language is honestly very off-putting and hostile and quite clearly unfit for creating a suitable environment for positive discourse.

Would you fucking look at that, i was 100000% right!
    Dude was perma banned, i got a 6th sense for this thing.
    Ya owe me a drink Yarathir.

and nah dude, burner account is literally just a term used for people who make new accounts to bypass bans, or post without wanting to have their main identity given away. so yeah your using a burner account. banned, so you make tons of new accounts os you can keep posting? burners. Wanna call someone the N word but dont want people to cancel you? burner account. etc
    Nobody here wants their identity given away, that is why we use avatars.

- - - Updated - - -

if im fucking right.
    You know, if you get enough infractions, you'll eventually get permabanned, at which point you're forced to create a "burner account".

7+ Year Old Account
    I hope the site does more to rein in the volatile and offensive behavior of yours and others like you. It's fine to call out burners, but your use of language is honestly very off-putting and hostile and quite clearly unfit for creating a suitable environment for positive discourse.
    Dude its the internet, if you think saying fuck is offputting, you might need to go back to sunday school. That and thinking that calling out people ban evading is bad is just meh.

- - - Updated - - -

You know, if you get enough infractions, you'll eventually get permabanned, at which point you're forced to create a "burner account".
    Not how banning works here dude.
    Perma bans are only a thing for people who do absolute horrid stuff, call people the N word, go on racist, homophobic, sexist, anti-semetic rants, or right out make death threats.
    I know in the old days they used to perma ban if you did too much, but these days its just a progressively longer temp ban.

which im pretty sure all of us are going to get hit for discussing moderation and stuff.
    also nah, if i get perma banned i will just leave for good, im not a child, i dont need to break the rules out of spite to post behind peoples back.

Dude its the internet, if you think saying fuck is offputting, you might need to go back to sunday school. That and thinking that calling out people ban evading is bad is just meh.
    You can call anyone out for breaking the rules, just as I can call you out for creating unsafe grounds for constructive debate. I also don't know why you consider "there are worse places with people that are even more toxic," to be a good counterargument. Take some responsibility, because you're being pretty gross. You can call people out without being so ignorant and abusive about it.

I agree but moderation here is touchy. You can derail and bait people for hundreds of posts but if you call that person a idoit that person is gone.

Leads to threads eventually moving in a circle as the same people continually derail things.

As for the topic... it feels weird to be old enough to of been around for religion censoring the arts only for it to come full circle again. History certainly repeats it seems.

Not how banning works here dude.
    Perma bans are only a thing for people who do absolute horrid stuff, call people the N word, go on racist, homophobic, sexist, anti-semetic rants, or right out make death threats.
    Well, everything is racist, everything is sexist, everything is homophobic, so you will eventually say something, that goes against the hive mind.

Ah I see we've hit upon Overton Window discussion.

Regardless, I'm going to repeat myself here: If you're not happy with the way things are going, unsub. Maybe even uninstall Battle.net. They won't care so long as you buy/pre-order their products, pay for a sub, feed into the token economy, etc.

Well, everything is racist, everything is sexist, everything is homophobic, so you will eventually say something, that goes against the hive mind.
    It will be for a while... to be frank it seems to be running out of steam. I've seen clear signs the pendulum is winging back give it about a half decade and another cultural revolution will occur.

no, that was just a shitty farcry qoute.
    That quote is like 40 years old.

Generally attributed to Einstein, but that's a misconception.

7+ Year Old Account
    You can call anyone out for breaking the rules, just as I can call you out for creating unsafe grounds for constructive debate. I also don't know why you consider "there are worse places with people that are even more toxic," to be a good counterargument. Take some responsibility, because you're being pretty gross. You can call people out without being so ignorant and abusive about it.
    Constructive discussion? Dude, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this site has never been known for that. Many things plague the wow playerbase.

1. Everyone is an armchair dev, everyone thinks they know how the game works. "This would take 1 button press. This would take weeks!"
    2. Everyone thinks they know what everyone wants. Of course there is some things most people want, but everyone thinks "hey I hate m+ no one likes it, remove it!"

And 3. Biggest of all, which is the main reason why this thread specifically is not going to have constructive discussion is.
    3. The wow playerbase does not actually read changes.
    Look through this thread ,loook through wowhead comments. I can tell you there is countless uninformed people.
    "They are remodeling the pink rocket mount!" "They are removing all sexualized content." "They are going to remove our slutmogs!" "Wow they are replacing the succubus with the incubus?!" "Wow so males it's ok to sexualized but not females?" "Wow why are they removing the fart emote wtf?" "Stop adding all this bullshit to 9.1.5 and just give us what we want already, remove conduit energy and pull the ripcord!" "Lol they are removing all this to appease China"
    Etc, with all those above being things I have personally seen people say, most of them by atleast 3 seperate people.