Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by bajcli View Post
    I'm referencing a KQM calc that had EL R1 at 230k vs Catch R5 at 200k in their test environment. In another video and a different test environment, they have EL at 330k vs Catch at 300k. I'm sorry I didn't ask you personally what your Raiden does with them and what your definition of "barely" is, but I PERSONALLY wouldn't piss myself over having to use the Catch instead of EL.
    I was also responding to someone who said that they think they don't have a good enough weapon for her since they missed out on EL. I've pointed it out IN THAT CONTEXT that they aren't much worse off with the catch, knowing that it's on par with every other 5star weapon without conditional caveats except EL, so clearly it's not a bad option at all.

I have no idea what in my post sounded to you like I'm acting "cool by shitting on items that require paying money," but it would be nice if you'd keep your idiotic assumptions to yourself.
    I mean yea, it's a good weapon, but it's behind the Engulfing Lightning, facts are facts. It wasn't a personal dig on you, I've just seen people shit on 5* items because they're behind a paywall. No need to get so butthurt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bajcli View Post
    Because that gives you a better idea of your damage per second? Tests are done using full Q rotations, not just screenshotting what the Q cast crits for.
    Might as well just go 0 crit then, because they don't even matter right? Might as well just not use Sara either, cuz her c6 is useless on non crits.

Anyways, the goal should always be to go for a build that has consistent crits, so looking at those non crit average hits is weird. Unless you're one of those people who like to go 50% cr 250% cd (which isn't possible on Raiden but you know what I mean).

My cr on my Raiden atm is very low but that's due to artifact grinding being annoying to me, not because I'm happy with being at that %.

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    I mean yea, it's a good weapon, but it's behind the Engulfing Lightning, facts are facts. It wasn't a personal dig on you, I've just seen people shit on 5* items because they're behind a paywall. No need to get so butthurt.
    No one claimed that it wasn't behind EL.
    If you actually optimize your build for both instead of just slapping them both on the same set, and actually account for the fact that catch also gives you 12% crate (which is even more important in a sara team) instead of just looking at your q burst crit dmg, it's barely* behind. Also a fact.

*barely=10-15% depending on comp+ER%

Might as well just go 0 crit then, because they don't even matter right? Might as well just not use Sara either, cuz her c6 is useless on non crits.

Anyways, the goal should always be to go for a build that has consistent crits, so looking at those non crit average hits is weird. Unless you're one of those people who like to go 50% cr 250% cd (which isn't possible on Raiden but you know what I mean).

My cr on my Raiden atm is very low but that's due to artifact grinding being annoying to me, not because I'm happy with being at that %.
    What are you even talking about? We're saying you should look at avg. damage BECAUSE CRITS MATTER.
    Even if you just look at Q burst casts, if you do a 100, you'll have 12 more crits with the Catch than with EL. The more CDamage you have, the more that accounts for in your average damage, and you have a lot since you run C6 Sara.
    "Average damage" doesn't mean noncrits only, it means your damage weighted by your crit rate and crit damage.
    Last edited by bajcli; 2021-10-02 at 03:15 PM. Reason: 2nd quote

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Lol. Can you explain how the other 2 inazuma characters aren't "shit"?
    They are at least usefull (Ei for energy rechange and Ayaka for permafrezze comp). Heck even other loli is better than those 2.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    They are at least usefull (Ei for energy rechange and Ayaka for permafrezze comp). Heck even other loli is better than those 2.
    Soooo, baseless assumption. Gotcha

"hurr durr they dont owe you anything"

And that is were you are mistaken, stinknugget. This is one of these moronic statements that absolute mouthbreathing windowlickers keep perpetuating.

They owe their success to the players.
    They owe 2 billion dollars in revenue, to the players.
    Even if you never spent a cent. You still contributed. Metrics matter. You are the feed, the proverbial plankton, for the whales to feed on. When the plankton is gone, the whale will move to fresh waters.

2 billion they did not deserve and clearly are not reinvesting into the game.
    Rushed story. Rushed character releases. Refusal to fix broken characters.

Yoimiya's kit is fundamentally broken and a paradoxical enigma. Kokomi is a fucking joke, and an insult to the 5* rarity. Baal's kit is broken, and instead of fixing, they just passed it off as "working as intended" Same slimy shit they did with mona and venti when the game launched. Sara's E doesnt work half the time, not even going to mention her dogshit kit.

They have an entire month and half of reruns where they can focus on fixing their shit. But they wont.

All characters released since Inazuma has been varying degrees of good. People claiming otherwise are off their rockers and has not a single clue what they're talking about.

I would also advise people to ignore the massive troll post above. He's clearly a lunatic.
    Last edited by Lindon; 2021-10-02 at 03:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lindon View Post
    I would also advise people to ignore the massive troll post above. He's clearly a lunatic.
    It's quite obviously yet another sock-puppet account for someone else that regularly posts here. I don't have any hard proof, of course, but I'm thinking it might be BeepBoo. Or he and the sock-puppet accounts have a coincidentally similar writing style.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

All characters released since Inazuma has been varying degrees of good. People claiming otherwise are off their rockers and has not a single clue what they're talking about.

>kokomi
    >good
    lmao

>yoimiya
    >good
    maybe when compared to amber.

I guess technically garbage is also a "varying degree" of good.

10+ Year Old Account
    400 primogems 3 medium ore and a usless decor for day 4.

What you are doing is looking at 0 crit or 100 crit, if you take the average you take the actual crit of your character into account. Alongside the actual critdmg values as well.
    You are basically ignoring the 12% crit from The Catch, but you are not ignoring the ~60% ATK from Grasscutter.
    Unfair comparison and doesn't reflect a real life scenario.

Less crits mean less Qs one shot enemies etc. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Muskrat View Post
    >kokomi
    >good
    lmao

>yoimiya
    >good
    maybe when compared to amber.

I guess technically garbage is also a "varying degree" of good.

pff... Yoimiya has way faster cleartimes than diluc for example in Abyss.
    Closer to Ganyu than many others.

Huh, that's interesting.
    Seems to me like the quest/event desing will remain the same though as they don't require a lot of time to complete.
    I could enjoy that.
    But I hope the story doesn't get adjusted just because of that.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-10-02 at 05:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I always wonder what people are so mad about to begin with.

So one character isn't as good as others. What, is your guild putting you on the bench because of it? Are pugs kicking you from groups? Did you go from one-shotting all the hilichurls to one-shotting them with a little less overkill?

Some people are in such a froth about this game and it really eludes me as to why.
    They cost to much to use and if you get a bad unit, you are stuck with it (like c0 childe).
    You dont have un-limited resorces like wow and other games (unless you pay -- but fuck that).
    So every saved primogem counts.

In euro you get araund 75 crystals per 1 euro.
    https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wi...is_Crystal#EUR
    A new character costs 180 wishes in worst case scenario.
    Each roll is 160 crystals.

Soft pity roll at araund 75 pulls = 12.000 crystals or 160 euro
    Hard fail roll on 180 pulls = 384 euro

If you pay a 3 times a price of 3 60 euro games, you have a damn right to complain if the characters you get is piece of shit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    I always wonder what people are so mad about to begin with.

So one character isn't as good as others. What, is your guild putting you on the bench because of it? Are pugs kicking you from groups? Did you go from one-shotting all the hilichurls to one-shotting them with a little less overkill?

Some people are in such a froth about this game and it really eludes me as to why.
    Sunk cost fallacy mixes with modern gamer sweaty min-maxing. I dont consider myself apart of any gaming community because the amount of cringe is just too much for me to handle

5+ Year Old Account
    Won 50/50 and got qiqi, seems i will join rebellion. (all this resin made my TasTy qiqi 60+)
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

They cost to much to use and if you get a bad unit, you are stuck with it (like c0 childe).
    C0 Childe is extremely good. He's a damn cornerstone in Xiangling teams for instance.

This is a classic example of someone claiming something without actually knowing what they are saying.

10+ Year Old Account
    C0 Childe is extremely good. He's a damn cornerstone in Xiangling teams for instance.

This is a classic example of someone claiming something without actually knowing what they are saying.
    Cough cough ... water debuff with long cd in abyss cough cough.

Cough cough ... water debuff with long cd in abyss cough cough.
    cough cough ... situational abyss shit fucks over all characters cough cough.

If you pay a 3 times a price of 3 60 euro games, you have a damn right to complain if the characters you get is piece of shit.
    Well, that's the dumbest shit I've read all day. First you evaluate the character, then you decide if you want to pull it. Doing it backwards gives you zero rights to complain.

I mean, for the most recent character, you didn't even have to evaluate Kokomi to see she was a skip. A healer character when the meta is always full balls to the wall dps? Sucky damage which they for some reason felt like compounding even more by reducing her crit chance by 100%? Its like Mihoyo was tired of making money.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tang0 View Post
    Well, that's the dumbest shit I've read all day. First you evaluate the character, then you decide if you want to pull it. Doing it backwards gives you zero rights to complain.
    You need to realize that some people pull before thinking. Like they wait and pull as soon as banner is out and not even trying a character. And heck, the test is a scam as it comes with extra energy rechanges there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I mean, for the most recent character, you didn't even have to evaluate Kokomi to see she was a skip. A healer character when the meta is always full balls to the wall dps? Sucky damage which they for some reason felt like compounding even more by reducing her crit chance by 100%? Its like Mihoyo was tired of making money.
    Well some people were hoping that -100% crit was just a leaker bait. But it wasnt at the end.

- - - Updated - - -

CODES:

1. LBNDKG8XDTND

2. NB6VKHQWVANZ

- - - Updated - - -

C1 mona from normal banner

- - - Updated - - -

3. BSNUJGQFUTPM

Well, Childe rerun followed by Hu Tao pretty much confirms he's getting whacked in 2.2.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.