Fucking Wintergrasp

Enter bg, horde have 20 demos ally 0, 30 minutes to go every fucking epic bg. Everyone takes deserter rather than get camped.

Could someone actually play their own fucking game at Blizzard?

It's definitely NOT faction based. However, a concede option should be available in BGs to prevent you from having to take over someone's poopstorm of a match.

WG definitely needs to get addressed, however, as defense is MASSIVELY overpowered compared to offense. Back in WotLK I could solo a layer of a wall in maybe 2-3 minutes which might have been a bit fast. Now it takes about 7 with 2 people. If I'm at a wall with 2 vehicles for 5 minutes, it should be broken.

WG is just a huge mess. Usually half of the attacking team just quits as soon as they load in since it's just faster to eat the deserter debuff than try to play WG as the attacker.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by drtawurst View Post
    Enter bg, horde have 20 demos ally 0, 30 minutes to go every fucking epic bg. Everyone takes deserter rather than get camped.

Could someone actually play their own fucking game at Blizzard?
    That's Blizzard fo ryou, wasn't any better back then as much as people have biased glasses on, seeing everything rose tinted and shiz.

They should've FIXED WIntergrasp first before re-releasing It into the fold, same with Ashran.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    That's Blizzard fo ryou, wasn't any better back then as much as people have biased glasses on, seeing everything rose tinted and shiz.

They should've FIXED WIntergrasp first before re-releasing It into the fold, same with Ashran.
    While there's a lot of that generally, I don't think you are taking into consideration how badly everyone knowing the meta affects WG now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Darkke View Post
    WG is just a huge mess. Usually half of the attacking team just quits as soon as they load in since it's just faster to eat the deserter debuff than try to play WG as the attacker.
    Yeah I mean if you can count you know 15 mins deserter is less than waiting around for 20+ mins getting camped. Plus you can do something useful in that 15 mins other than be stomped on by a raid.

Quote Originally Posted by ohwell View Post
    It's definitely NOT faction based. However, a concede option should be available in BGs to prevent you from having to take over someone's poopstorm of a match.

WG definitely needs to get addressed, however, as defense is MASSIVELY overpowered compared to offense. Back in WotLK I could solo a layer of a wall in maybe 2-3 minutes which might have been a bit fast. Now it takes about 7 with 2 people. If I'm at a wall with 2 vehicles for 5 minutes, it should be broken.
    The vehicles are made of paper, too. In the day unless the defenders used the wall guns and had plenty of people killing the sieges, the walls went down. Last time I was in there one wall gun seemed to be able to trash a siege before it could get anything done.

Yeah it’s pretty trash. If you’re attacking it’s pretty much a loss. I’ve only won it a couple times attacking since it was added as a Battleground. I don’t know how they can balance it better. Maybe let the attacking team be able to build vehicles immediately that way it isn’t a zerg for Sunken Temple as any Workshop would do.

Did they change WG again? When they changed WG in early Shadowlands that the attacker starts with all four workshops it was pretty much a direct win in less than 5 minutes for the attackers, since they had all the vehicles and could build 20 directly in front of WG without the defenders having a chance.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I want them to change the open world Wintergrasp so that it no longer requires a controlling faction to go into the raid. Tol Borad is annoying as well but at least that one is easy to do