• ★★★☆ [3/4]

22 17.46%
  • ★★★★ [4/4]

90 71.43%
Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

some more infos.

i heard too, that one of the voice actor of tobey maguire(not gonna say which country) was dubing him in NWH

not sure about the leaked video, but it was from sony official instagram on latin america, but it was taken down immediately

translated it says:

"Who is your favorite spiderman?
    You don't have to choose
    In the marvel multiverse, everything can happen
    In Spiderman 3, quite possible you will see everyone
    Yes! The three peter parkers saving the world together
    Find out more very soon on ON news"

Missed opportunity to just call it "Spiderman 3: Afghanistan" lmao
    This is a signature of an ailing giant, boundless in pride, wit and strength.
    Yet also as humble as health and humor permit.

Furthermore, I consider that Carthage Slam must be destroyed.

So I was thinking, at the end of Spiderman 2, Doc Oc is essentially a good guy. He was only bad because the AI was controlling him basically. At the end of the movie he sacrifices himself to save the planet. So in this new movie, he should be a good guy right? We don't anything about it yet, but am I just missing something here? Unless it pulls him prior to his redemption.

Signature Created by Jassinta

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    So I was thinking, at the end of Spiderman 2, Doc Oc is essentially a good guy. He was only bad because the AI was controlling him basically. At the end of the movie he sacrifices himself to save the planet. So in this new movie, he should be a good guy right? We don't anything about it yet, but am I just missing something here? Unless it pulls him prior to his redemption.
    they said the villains will be plucked before they died, so, it could be before his redemption, a variant of him that went wrong later, or more likely, the tentacles are controlling him/messing with his brain again.

You can see in the trailer they have red lights, in the original trilogy red light indicate the arms are in control while white is doc oc in control.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    It could very well be a venom situation where he’s fighting for control like we saw in spiderman 2 when he’s talking to the arms. Could just be that he won out in that moment but who’s in charge would still be in question after that.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

7+ Year Old Account
    So Venom 2 post-cedit scene were leaks fucking confirms the multiverse, the first one show a big golden glow, probably the Strange spell that failed, second is Eddie ina house watching TV and spider-man(Tom holland) shows up and he lick the screen

The previous leaks were true, so, the other ones, are more likely to be true as well, as they are from the same source.

News also says an actor that work with Tobey and brad pitt in Babylon said he asked abou if Tobey was in NWH and he said yes.

Second Trailer will be either on 22/23 october or in early november to tie with eternals release.

sixth villain will be Rhino
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2021-09-30 at 04:26 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

Leaked audio from the movie, and its Tobey saying two phrases, don't think they are from the trailers but they seem real, its def Tobey voice, and the source is the one who is leaking other stuff that has proved to be true.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Fun, makes the you have web blood lip reading make the most sense… to me at least. I’m still hoping we have our sixth for the sinister six after seeing Venom.
    indeed

apparently the leaker said it was Rhino the sixth member, with is a bid weird to me since nothing about came up, i think the director said they will save the meting of venom X spider-man as a standalone movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post

Leaked audio from the movie, and its Tobey saying two phrases, don't think they are from the trailers but they seem real, its def Tobey voice, and the source is the one who is leaking other stuff that has proved to be true.
    "You both have web shooters" sounds so... robotic? Maybe its just weird out of context

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bmjclark View Post
    "You both have web shooters" sounds so... robotic? Maybe its just weird out of context
    i think its because the vocieline was isolated, i had this exactly feel when i watched some of the "bully maguire" memes when they put him in another movie

indeed

apparently the leaker said it was Rhino the sixth member, with is a bid weird to me since nothing about came up, i think the director said they will save the meting of venom X spider-man as a standalone movie.
    well, we saw him at the end of TAS2 . just my guess why it's him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    well, we saw him at the end of TAS2 . just my guess why it's him.
    i guess its just more easy to bring him, he was always a bit of a filler guy to me anyway, leaker also mentioned it could be him or Mysteryo that faked his death

Vulture i don't think it will be, cause he appear in the Mobius trailer and he still is on prison.

he was always a bit of a filler guy to me anyway
    yeah, back in the 90's cartoon he felt like the villain to beat if there was no other one around

Well I want to see more Giamatti, so why not!

7+ Year Old Account
    So a couple of things rise up in reddit. First, the audio might be fake as there is a site we can use with the voice of some actors, but, Sony was copyright striking it, so still doubt.

A guy in reddit i confirming some things, most of it, was on the leak we got a few months ago, maybe he just read that leak, that is right, or both of then are right.

- He said both spiders have 40minutes of movie
    - Strange will be a minor character
    - Venom will be a post credit scene
    - Aunt May dies.(the leak before said they shot Aunt may, happy and Ned Death, the leaker is saying that is true and Aunt may will be the one dying, i still think its Ned, but he does not rly die, and he set up to be hobgoblin.)
    - However dies, Tom’s Peter have a John Walker moment and beat the hell out of Goblin out of rage
    - the spideys show up in act2 and it becomes an ensemble when they show up
    - mysterio don't show up, seems like its Rhino after all
    - Green goblin is using some sort of tech to control the other villains, thats why sandman and oc are bad guys
    - Apparently doc oc turn good at the end and help

7+ Year Old Account
    Some pics are running lately showing Green goblin and Rhino in the same prison as the others, ut seems like it is fake.

a Guy kinda leaked the date and time fo the second trailer, it will be october 25 and it will have 3:33 minutes.

could be all fake as some other people are saying they will save the trailer for the eternals movie or it will drop later in november.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2021-10-13 at 10:06 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    You can’t even figure out when shit shown in a movie is consistent or not, stop posting every potential spoiler you come across.
    neither you can, but is this your forum? i don't think so

im not infracting any rules so buzz off

7+ Year Old Account
    Rofl. As soon as you learn that showing is better than telling I’ll take you seriously. Until then? Yeah. And I’m just one person, not two.
    you must be so mad you can't say bs about female heroes here to get the upperhand so you are just saying nonsense to derail the thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine all those rumors he keeps posting are just about cameos. That would be a meltdown I want to see.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Imagine all those rumors he keeps posting are just about cameos. That would be a meltdown I want to see.
    i don't mind if its just cameos, i mean, even if tobey played a pizza deliver guy would be enough for me

but lets see what meltdown is going to be.