Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I mean, for the most recent character, you didn't even have to evaluate Kokomi to see she was a skip. A healer character when the meta is always full balls to the wall dps? Sucky damage which they for some reason felt like compounding even more by reducing her crit chance by 100%? Its like Mihoyo was tired of making money.
    I guess they thought they made enough on the Raiden Shogun banner?

Even then, why not make some additional money on top of that? Why purposefully make a character that useless? Were they worried that players would be mad if Kokomi had actually been really good, but they used up all their money on the Shogun banner? That also doesn't make sense, because players are still mad that Kokomi isn't all that great.

I honestly don't get some of Mihoyo's gameplay and financial decisions, especially of late. It almost feels like some sort of switch was flipped roughly around the time of the Yoimiya patch.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    I guess they thought they made enough on the Raiden Shogun banner?

Even then, why not make some additional money on top of that? Why purposefully make a character that useless? Were they worried that players would be mad if Kokomi had actually been really good, but they used up all their money on the Shogun banner? That also doesn't make sense, because players are still mad that Kokomi isn't all that great.

I honestly don't get some of Mihoyo's gameplay and financial decisions, especially of late. It almost feels like some sort of switch was flipped roughly around the time of the Yoimiya patch.
    Maybe they don't actually care that much about "performance" because they intentionally design the game in a way that doesn't require super awesome high tier SSS choices to beat.
    So they create characters that can use different artifacts and focus more on the character itself and the way that character plays out.
    In Kokomi's case "we want a healer that scales with Max HP and doesn't follow the usual Crit/Critdmg builds"
    Doesn't matter to them if that character is like 80% as efficient as "insert most efficient character here" etc.

It's not like Zhongli was super buff,
    Xinyan,
    Qiqi,
    Chongyun,
    Amber,
    Barbara,
    Rosaria,
    Albedo

etc. etc.

So it's not like a switch in how they did things - it's been always like that.
    Some characters are way stronger than others in a general spectrum.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-10-03 at 02:26 PM.

@Yunru

Thanks for the codes! You just gave me 300 primos.
    I would never remember myself to use them.

edit: I got a random kokomi less than 20 rolls after a Jean in character banner......surprise kokomi
    Last edited by Chadow; 2021-10-03 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Won 50/50 and got qiqi, seems i will join rebellion. (all this resin made my TasTy qiqi 60+)
    +1
    C3 Qiqi, no Diluc, no Jean C0 Mona, C0 Keqing, this game is fu***ng rigged
    Now i have 100% on C1 Hu Tao

if i don't get kokomi in the next 20 pulls while fishing for Xingq

Edit: do you run yanfei with wanderer or crimson witch?
    Last edited by D3athsting; 2021-10-03 at 04:37 PM.
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    +1
    C3 Qiqi, no Diluc, no Jean C0 Mona, C0 Keqing, this game is fu***ng rigged
    Now i have 100% on C1 Hu Tao

if i don't get kokomi in the next 20 pulls while fishing for Xingq
    Hutao <33333333333

I like her so much! She is wonderful...i think i can say she is my favorite girl in entire game.
    Part of my best team Hutao Baal Xingqiu Noelle with those infinite triple reactions...i think is called "overvape" the term.

YaY! A whole bunch of new housing related content you wont beable to use 90% of because the loadout is stupidly low.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    YaY! A whole bunch of new housing related content you wont beable to use 90% of because the loadout is stupidly low.
    I think is more aggravating the housing system having no purpose for entire game
    My friends want me to play Honkai Impact and they say housing there gives tons of buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    I think is more aggravating the housing system having no purpose for entire game
    My friends want me to play Honkai Impact and they say housing there gives tons of buffs.
    The only thing Honkai's housing does is you get 3 standard wishes a patch from dorm store (and some fragments for old and very much useless characters). You also supposedly get buffs for characters "moving in", but it doesn't really have anything to do with housing itself, they are listed as housing buffs, but they are just rewards for gathering and ranking characters up, not from housing. And then housing system itself is about as advanced as a tamagotchi and seems mostly abandoned. Your friends are clearly misinforming you hard. Honkai is worth giving it a try, but not for housing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    I'm fine with housing that has no purpose for the rest of the game like ESO as long as you can actually be creative in it. Although in ESO you can sell housing items to other people so I guess its not totally outside the rest of the game. But like what the fuck was the point of creating the fish pond if it takes up 50% of the load limit and the rest of the Island is a barren landscape? I could even forgive the fact that everything but the new upcoming rocks are unable to change the elevation of and how pretty much nothing can be clipped into each other if they actually had a load limit that would allow you to create a bustling city or what ever.

I'd almost rather have WoW garrisons atleast then I could gather more mats and wouldn't get pissed after building half a city and getting load capped.

5+ Year Old Account
    Edit: do you run yanfei with wanderer or crimson witch?
    Crimson, since i already farmed the shit out of that domain for Dilluc and being naive for that vape bonus+ since XQ 100% time with her.

boys in shorts 6* meta, change my mind.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2021-10-03 at 07:58 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123456 View Post
    I'm fine with housing that has no purpose for the rest of the game like ESO as long as you can actually be creative in it. Although in ESO you can sell housing items to other people so I guess its not totally outside the rest of the game. But like what the fuck was the point of creating the fish pond if it takes up 50% of the load limit and the rest of the Island is a barren landscape? I could even forgive the fact that everything but the new upcoming rocks are unable to change the elevation of and how pretty much nothing can be clipped into each other if they actually had a load limit that would allow you to create a bustling city or what ever.

I'd almost rather have WoW garrisons atleast then I could gather more mats and wouldn't get pissed after building half a city and getting load capped.
    God knows I can do with another 50 items or so per zone and some of the rooms need that too.

They refined some of the items over time.
    I know it's small and simple, but you can actually place a chair behind a the /~\-shaped counter even though the placement box is a square. That wasn't possible at the beginning.
    I managed to close the gaps for my fences as well, with the exception of one. That as well wasn't possible before no matter how hard I tried.

Honestly though, the housing stuff is fun, even with it's flaws.
    But yes, I kinda want more NPCs in it. Even if they are just companions...I guess this will be added over time though as the playerbase shrinks. What I really want for example are roads and stuff like that.
    But I'd need like tripple the amount of load for that.

edit: oh and the harp should be part of the permanent background music.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-10-03 at 09:10 PM.

Btw the event sword's dmg is a bit overtunad
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

15+ Year Old Account
    Btw the event sword's dmg is a bit overtunad

Mihoyo acknowledges the existence of Xinyan! This is not a drill!

Still funny she isn't included in the Genshin Impact Concert image.

5+ Year Old Account
    Image if some characters were belong to different element types, would they be more desirable by playerbase? (IMHO ofc)
    I would love to have :

1) Cryo Albedo, his whole theme around flowers would be so cool with crystal clear ice flower that not being destroyed by dip of water on it.

2) Anemo Noelle, Fate flashbacks with wind excalibur ...and aoe anemo procs would be so cool.

3) Pyro Zhongli, Fire pillar and fire meteor yay sign me in.

Yet here we are in hope for electro buffs ..... while all GEO problems fixed by monogeo teams and devs just slap bonus couple zeros to make their multiplier big AF.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

Quote Originally Posted by cocomen2 View Post
    Image if some characters were belong to different element types, would they be more desirable by playerbase? (IMHO ofc)
    I would love to have :
    1) Cryo Albedo, his whole theme around flowers would be so cool with crystal clear ice flower that not being destroyed by dip of water on it.
    Cryo albedo with ice flowers already in the game, he's called ganyu
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    9/9/9 Ei finaly. I have 3 crowns left, but i think i will give 2 to Ayaka and 1 to Noelle.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    9/9/9 Ei finaly. I have 3 crowns left, but i think i will give 2 to Ayaka and 1 to Noelle.
    1 crown left for me, spent all on Hu Tao Eula Ayaka and Baal
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

I want so much to nerd about gameplay!
    Im playing Noelle with sacrificial Claymore for shield uptime....on my Hu Tao BOLIDE creates such a fun playstyle...

And i think ill finally level up my Childe.
    Since i need a second main DPS for second team to pair with my level 90 Fischl...so it needs to be Childe.

The thing on my second team is...my supports are so overpowered (Ningguang Zhongli Fiscl) that it doesnt really matter what i put on main DPS.
    But childe seems like a good idea
    Last edited by Chadow; 2021-10-04 at 12:21 PM.

Won 50/50 on event banner on alt account, got C2 diluc
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©