Page 2 of 82 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    LMAO garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    They had no prior build-up and instead tried to leech off of already established things people are familiar with. The Scourge? Maldraxxus did that. The Lich King? The Jailer did that. Frostmourne? The Runecarver made that. Sargeras corruption by demons and everything resulting from that? Also the Jailer's plan.

How about at least replacing them? Ah right, that costs more money...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    really? they're removing "I'll have you know I can flatten steel with my thighs."? So much for promoting strong women and less conventional standards of beauty.

these devs are soulless robots.

15+ Year Old Account
    I didn’t play with sound on so I never heard a lot of those jokes. They had some good ones. Didn’t they remove the troll one about killin gnomes forever ago, too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

What's problematic with female pandarens?

Am I problematic for not knowing?
    Last edited by Kumorii; 2021-10-04 at 07:43 AM.
    Error 404 - Signature not found

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    How about at least replacing them? Ah right, that costs more money...
    they will very likely be replacing them, just that will take time, especially as they are voice acted, so they need to get the voice actors in.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Meow View Post
    The same level of mainland China
    Oh sure...we're all sooooo sorry that you have one fewer avenue for being a creep toward others.

Good lord. If getting rid of these things truly bothers you, call 1-800-Hire-A-Therapist.

7+ Year Old Account
    This all just gets more and more funny as it goes on.

Is like remove the woman been captured at the start of Super Mario Bros and Ghosts 'n Goblins in the 80's

This changes feel like they are made so the developers can project themselves into the game instead of doing it for the customers. A total damage control by blizzard to try ang get some good boi points after all that happened this year.

I pay to have a quality game, not to go let the current weirdo developers go back and burn the artistic view of the previous developers because its not the current developers vision and feel offended because they are 7 year old kids obsessed with sex.

cringe

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    they will very likely be replacing them, just that will take time, especially as they are voice acted, so they need to get the voice actors in.
    I really doubt that, but I would be glad to wrong.

this is just getting sad lol

Male Tauren:

"Homogenized? No way, I like the ladies."
    Yeah, you know what? Fuck you Blizzard, I hope you burn.

Quote Originally Posted by confety View Post
    This changes feel like they are made so the developers can project themselves into the game instead of doing it for the customers. A total damage control by blizzard to try ang get some good boi points after all that happened this year.
    Basically. They're clearly on hardcore damage control mode, the higher-ups doing whatever they can to make it look like they're making changes in the company without having to make changes in the company.

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    I didn’t play with sound on so I never heard a lot of those jokes. They had some good ones. Didn’t they remove the troll one about killin gnomes forever ago, too?
    It was a Troll joke:

“I kill two dwarfs in the morning, I kill two dwarfs at night, I kill two dwarfs before I kill two dwarfs, and then I kill two more”

It’s been gone since vanilla or BC I believe. Very early WoW

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    I really doubt that, but I would be glad to wrong.
    i mean so far they have yet to remove anything, just "replace" them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mic_128 View Post
    Basically. They're clearly on hardcore damage control mode, the higher-ups doing whatever they can to make it look like they're making changes in the company without having to make changes in the company.
    except its not the higher ups making these changes... its the low level developers and artists my dude...
    these changes are literally being requested by the devs, both the devs and blizz themselves have confirmed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I guess we wont see boob-sliders

Quote Originally Posted by ProphetFlume View Post
    They removed that one because it was a reference to drugs, which you know, was a no go in the early / mid 2000's in the US.

10+ Year Old Account
    People who think removing such stuff would help anything should be smacked in the face. /period

That last one made me laugh at least. But I guess some of the made up cow people may feel bad about it? Can they feel? Or am I supposed to first identify as a cow and then feel upset because someone makes a cow joke? I'm not sure I understand whats going on here. Can anyone explain? I really want to know, no troll.