Page 4 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    What an absolute joke.

Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    They basically removed all dwarf jokes lol
    Are they planning to replace them? Are the original voices even available anymore?
    Wouldnt that at least require them to be somewhat funny and/or creative?

So dwarf females have zero jokes left now. Someone rip the audio files before they remove them so an addon can restore them.

wow well its going to far now

Punishing the players because some of your own employees are sex offenders, that's the right course of action yo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ygg View Post
    That last one made me laugh at least. But I guess some of the made up cow people may feel bad about it? Can they feel? Or am I supposed to first identify as a cow and then feel upset because someone makes a cow joke? I'm not sure I understand whats going on here. Can anyone explain? I really want to know, no troll.
    How DARE you!?!?
    I identify as Bovine! And I’m not made up!

When the first started making changes to past content of this nature, I told my friends "I guarantee you that the jokes and flirts will get changed or removed... may just take a while since there's voiceovers to worry about on top of replacing them with 'non-problematic' sayings." Well, joke's on me, looks like they're getting removed without being replaced for now.

So are the Steamy Romance Novels getting removed? Some of those are hilarious. At that point, may as well call this purge a digital book-burning. Make it an in-game event at least, I'd give them credit for having the gall to do that. They could reuse the Wickerman pyre this season and have people throw in-game books into it that were deemed problematic by their factions. But seriously... if all this wasn't silly beforehand, it certainly is now.
    “Society is endangered not by the great profligacy of a few, but by the laxity of morals amongst all.”
    “It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights — the 'right' to education, the 'right' to health care, the 'right' to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery — hay and a barn for human cattle.”
    ― Alexis de Tocqueville

it's all fun and games until they remove ook you in your dooker.. The day is coming boys

please remove the cutting edge achivements, they could be seen as offensive by the emo-crowd

Blizzard wont stop until China and the Taliban will be able to play Wow. Shit company.

I love old Wow, but I'm not going to play classic again. They're just too shit.
    Last edited by Farora; 2021-10-04 at 09:47 AM.

Instead of passing the torch they went for torching the past. Good for them, I guess.

At least they can't remove things from private servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerovar View Post
    Instead of passing the torch they went for torching the past. Good for them, I guess.

At least they can't remove things from private servers.
    Yeah, anyone with some self respect will play there instead. Giving this company money should be illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by LDancer View Post
    How DARE you!?!?
    I identify as Bovine! And I’m not made up!
    I expect to see an F, for furry, to be added to the line of inclusive letters of orientation.

3+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Esper View Post
    So dwarf females have zero jokes left now. Someone rip the audio files before they remove them so an addon can restore them.
    Wowhead might still have the audio files
    I don't play WoW anymore smh.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "It's like my father always used to say: 'Shut up, and get out.'"

was a legitimately great line. and instantly makes me think of a Dwarf.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    That makes this even worse then, because it shows the devs are completely out of touch with their consumers and aren't focused on priorities such as actually making new content in the game. WoW will have a single content patch in 2021 (9.1) and right now they are all just focused on removing stuff from the game. Anyone still paying a sub fee is an idiot. Additionally, this is a window into what type of content we will/won't be getting in the future. We will only be getting extremely watered down and bland content that passes all of the SJW checkmarks.
    you know the work put into changing these things is hilariously tiny compared to new content right?
    I highly doubt all these changes has even postponed 9.2 by a week.
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    Blizzard wont stop until China and the Taliban will be able to play Wow. Shit company.

I love old Wow, but I'm not going to play classic again. They're just too shit.
    That literally makes no sense, since China and the Taliban are as averse to change as the incel crowd is. :shrug:

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    you know the work put into changing these things is hilariously tiny compared to new content right?
    But your new patch will be worse. Blizzard isn't focusing on creativity any more. It's focusing on making sterile, none 'offensive' content. It's over for them.

If it wasn't for this specific post I would have never known about these lines. Which were pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    You are not helping.