Page 22 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by javierdsv View Post
    I guess Blizz could remove the killing of mobs and bosses, causes too much violence.
    Goin' all Free Guy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    i said, "man, those changes does not even make me mad, just sad"

you: look, he is pissed, he is mad, he is outraged!!

like i said, you are making a strawman out of ihis lol

to me is the same thing, i don't do mythic raid., in fact, i done those emotes more than i raid mythic in my life.
    Once again, within 30 secs after my first post, a dude called me a moron for saying this was no big deal.

So, take it up with him.

Quote Originally Posted by tromage2 View Post
    You are a moron.

This is how the crazy SJWs work, they start with very small things and put the defense crowd up like you and then over time start to make bigger and bigger changes and you are one of those people that are part of the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Clearly, it's a big deal to you guys, and it's taken up almost 15% of your total post counts. Think about that, it bothered you so much, that an account that is 3 years old, is now using this thread as its primary talking point in its posts.
    That's the second time you've brought up my post count. I'm sorry, I dont have 50k posts in the last 8 years on this website to hide the relatively few posts on this site. You seem to think that the only time I speak up then is when I'm "outraged", rather, I see people here being attacked for having a valid opinion using fallible logic, yet being compelled to argue against that failed logic is somehow me being "triggered".

People who use the "outraged" or "triggered" argument are nothing more than people who cannot actually articulate the issue, understand it, and then talk about the issue from both sides.

You talk about the issue from one side: Blizzard's right to do it. You never acknowledge the fact that Blizzard has customers and customers have opinions. You then think they shouldn't have an opinion because it "doesn't harm them." Well, neither does the waiter bringing you the incorrect dish, it's still food, eat it you whiney brat.

I mean, sure...

Luckily for you guys, it can still be done.

I just used the /e and typed things myself.
    It's really not that big of a deal that they're removing some of these things, its the bigger picture of it overall, they hypocrisy with some of it and also some of the choices of what they're removing.

Its starting to leave a bad taste in my entire guilds mouths about the whole thing, if it were just the things that could be directly seen as toxic from one player to another sure, but trying to wipe every innuendo from the game? Innuendo's aren't bad things.
    Last edited by Onikaroshi; 2021-10-04 at 06:58 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    You are a sad individual.
    Being sad for a reason not rly make one "a sad individual", but you rly are a joyful persona aren't you. for trying to attack someone like this

Quote Originally Posted by Wekko View Post
    That's the second time you've brought up my post count. I'm sorry, I dont have 50k posts in the last 8 years on this website to hide the relatively few posts on this site. You seem to think that the only time I speak up then is when I'm "outraged", rather, I see people here being attacked for having a valid opinion using fallible logic, yet being compelled to argue against that failed logic is somehow me being "triggered".

People who use the "outraged" or "triggered" argument are nothing more than people who cannot actually articulate the issue, understand it, and then talk about the issue from both sides.

You talk about the issue from one side: Blizzard's right to do it. You never acknowledge the fact that Blizzard has customers and customers have opinions. You then think they shouldn't have an opinion because it "doesn't harm them." Well, neither does the waiter bringing you the incorrect dish, it's still food, eat it you whiney brat.
    I'm simply pointing out how big of a deal this is, specifically to you. You have rarely commented in the past 3 years, yet in a matter of minutes, have exploded with creative fury.

So, to you, this is clearly a big issue, as it has caused you to invest far more time and effort than the past 3 years. And yes, the more you type, the more you prove me correct.

7+ Year Old Account
    Once again, within 30 secs after my first post, a dude called me a moron for saying this was no big deal.

So, take it up with him.
    so, if a dude did this to you, everyone who show some kind of concern is then, treated the same, and everyone, like him, is pissed and outraged...

dunno man, you seem to be more outraged defending those things, not saying you are, but it whats look like.

Some removals are weird cause they're not objectifying, gender specific, or homophobic but plenty are good removals; Like most of the female Dwarf ones and the infamous Tauren male one.

Sucks that it takes such a huge business hit for a company to prioritize/greenlit such a change that -maybe- the team has wanted to do for a long time. Of course, the recent legal issue is only part of their recent business hit. Their lackluster content is the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    It's really not that big of a deal that they're removing some of these things, its the bigger picture of it overall, they hypocrisy with some of it and also some of the choices of what they're removing.

Its starting to leave a bad taste in my entire guilds mouths about the whole thing, if it were just the things that could be directly seen as toxic from one player or another sure, but trying to wipe every innuendo from the game? Innuendo's aren't bad things.
    Oh, Blizzard are huge hypocrites. This is simply to pretend they give a shit, when everyone knows they don't.

In the end, if this is what causes people to quit, and not the past several years of mediocre stories and gameplay... that doesn't seem logical.

I'm simply pointing out how big of a deal this is, specifically to you. You have rarely commented in the past 3 years, yet in a matter of minutes, have exploded with creative fury.

So, to you, this is clearly a big issue, as it has caused you to invest far more time and effort than the past 3 years. And yes, the more you type, the more you prove me correct.
    if my paltry number of posts is a big deal, then what is your 50k posts and all of your responses to me then? A shrug? Get over yourself lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    so, if a dude did this to you, everyone who show some kind of concern is then, treated the same, and everyone, like him, is pissed and outraged...

dunno man, you seem to be more outraged defending those things, not saying you are, but it whats look like.
    Once again, the outrage is clear, and I gladly pointed it out. I'm not outraged at all. I'm rather enjoying the irony of people railing against SJWs, and swearing they are not outraged, becoming incensed at the guy who says it's not a big deal.

Once again, the outrage is clear, and I gladly pointed it out. I'm not outraged at all. I'm rather enjoying the irony of people railing against SJWs, and swearing they are not outraged, becoming incensed at the guy who says it's not a big deal.

If I'm being clear: I'm more outraged at your lack of intelligent responses than Blizzard making these changes.

Has that not sunk in yet?

if my paltry number of posts is a big deal, then what is your 50k posts and all of your responses to me then? A shrug? Get over yourself lmao.
    Exactly, get over yourself, man. This is not a big deal. It's certainly not worth all the outrage being demonstrated.

Now, if they decided to get rid of demon hunters, that would be more justified of this kind of outrage.

Exactly, get over yourself, man. This is not a big deal. It's certainly not worth all the outrage being demonstrated.

Now, if they decided to get rid of demon hunters, that would be more justified of this kind of outrage.
    "Get over yourself, stop posting about it. But I'm going to reply to you because its that little of a deal for me. But for you its a big deal. Get over it."

50k posts in 8 years. 50k. Complaining about my 20 posts lmao.

If I'm being clear: I'm more outraged at your lack of intelligent responses than Blizzard making these changes.

Has that not sunk in yet?
    Odd, considering I stated that the attempt to push these changes was pointless, as was the disproportional outrage to those tiny changes.

- - - Updated - - -

"Get over yourself, stop posting about it. But I'm going to reply to you because its that little of a deal for me. But for you its a big deal. Get over it."

50k posts in 8 years. 50k. Complaining about my 20 posts lmao.
    If someone responds to me, I will respond in kind. That's how conversations work. If you don't like it, then don't talk to me. But, if you speak to me, I will speak back.

Meanwhile, these changes are nothing, and people really should have thicker skin about all of it.

Odd, considering I stated that the attempt to push these changes was pointless, as was the disproportional outrage to those tiny changes.
    You're posts are nothing but "calm down stop the outrage"

Dude, fuck off. Honestly. You're not some innocent guy. You are going to people and telling them to shut up but then trying to say "but hey I agree with you."

You're a real piece of shit.

You're posts are nothing but "calm down stop the outrage"

Dude, fuck off. Honestly. You're not some innocent guy. You are going to people and telling them to shut up but then trying to say "but hey I agree with you."

You're a real piece of shit.
    Once again, I stated it from the beginning, that it wasn't a big deal, and people like you got pissed off that someone would have the audacity to not care about getting rid of a few emotes.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayze View Post
    Some removals are weird cause they're not objectifying, gender specific, or homophobic but plenty are good removals; Like most of the female Dwarf ones and the infamous Tauren male one.

Sucks that it takes such a huge business hit for a company to prioritize/greenlit such a change that -maybe- the team has wanted to do for a long time. Of course, the recent legal issue is only part of their recent business hit. Their lackluster content is the other.
    Yeah it sucks so much that they were forced to remove things that were only sheltered people who never stepped out of their house would find offensive.

Once again, I stated it from the beginning, that it wasn't a big deal, and people like you got pissed off that someone would have the audacity to not care about getting rid of a few emotes.
    "It's not a big deal to me, though I agree with what you are saying, however, you should shut up."

No one on any side of any issue will ever respect this opinion. EVER. Nor should they. If you weren't looking to argue and push people, you wouldn't be doing what you're doing. And if you had a valid reason, you wouldn't then be telling the same people you agree with them.

"It's not a big deal to me, though I agree with what you are saying, however, you should shut up."

No one on any side of any issue will ever respect this opinion. EVER. Nor should they. If you weren't looking to argue and push people, you wouldn't be doing what you're doing. And if you had a valid reason, you wouldn't then be telling the same people you agree with them.
    Nope, that's not what I said, you can just use my comments. It's weird that you wanted to build that strawman.

We have a company that is currently embroiled in a scandal dealing with sexual harassment and a hostile work environment. It's clear this is supposed to make it look like they are cleaning up their image. It's also clear that it's not going to work. People weren't pissed at Blizzard for their emotes. They were pissed at Blizzard because it's a shitty company. But, removing these emotes isn't a huge deal, because it's such a minor aspect of the game.

How many times have you used those emotes?