Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Which is absolutely stupid because gambling in a video game using currency from said video game is massively different from spending real money to gamble with shit like loot boxes in Fortnite and card packs in EA Sports games.
    Fortnite doesn't have loot boxes.

At least, the Battle Royale mode that everyone cares about never had them. Just for the record. And to be that guy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Im hoping Waluigi is stealthily released a year from now like "Here's your damn Wah"
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Bastardos nintendo owners...you are going to play SMT...and im not...godammit!

Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    Bastardos nintendo owners...you are going to play SMT...and im not...godammit!
    How could one be an SMT fan and not also be a "Nintendo owner" is beyond me since the last 3 releases in Strange Journey, IV and IV Apocalypse where all Nintendo exclusives.

It would be like being a Persona fan complaining about "playstation owners". lol.......

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Im hoping Waluigi is stealthily released a year from now like "Here's your damn Wah"
    It will turn out Waluigi was in the game from the start and nobody noticed. Wah.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    I finally managed to get a pre-order for the Metroid Dread Special Edition. I really want that art book, it looks great. It only took a few months of fighting Walmart bots to finally get on available in stock.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I really thought it was the chosen undead for a second, bummer. I haven't given a fuck about kingdom hearts since 2 like 15 years ago but at least i can look at all the zoomers going absolutely fucking nuclear about no "jonesy fortnite" and "nintendo spiting the god of gaming they owe so much" and have a reet old sensible chuckle.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm disappointed at the music choices so far aside from night of fate

10+ Year Old Account
    I am so fucking hype that the final fighter is Sora. I also really like his moveset as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    I'm disappointed at the music choices so far aside from night of fate
    Yeah, where tf is Rowdy Rumble

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    I am so fucking hype that the final fighter is Sora. I also really like his moveset as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, where tf is Rowdy Rumble
    No rr, no 13th dilemma, no dark impetus, no old friends old rivals. Big sigh. Also don't think hjo recorded new voice lines and sounds like ddd
    Last edited by Video Games; 2021-10-05 at 02:41 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, it's a good fighter to end it with

I was still hoping for my man Waluigi, but oh well
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sora sucks and Kingdom Hearts is overrated.

Seems like the KH series is coming to Switch via Cloud Streaming as well.

ETA

Edit 2: I get why they'd opt for Cloud streaming for KH3 (and technically A Fragmentary Passage), but the other games shouldn't be that demanding on Switch's hardware. Oh well, I guess we should be happy it's happening at all.
    Last edited by RampageBW1; 2021-10-05 at 03:13 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Sora sucks and Kingdom Hearts is overrated.
    No. Go to bed

Cool choice but notice no Disney characters at all showing up in the stage. I was all hype for mickey, goofy, donald and so on being in the background.

Was also hype for a bunch of disney tunes.

Anybody ever play this game? How is it?

THE HOUSE IN FATA MORGANA - DREAMS OF THE REVENANTS EDITION

https://www.metacritic.com/game/swit...ants-edition--

Also, I can't find it now, but I seem to recall reading the review embargo for Dread comes up tomorrow? Can anyone confirm?

Edit: Found the tweet about embargo:

https://twitter.com/metacritic/statu...55773059813382
    Last edited by Zenfoldor; 2021-10-05 at 03:15 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    haha for people thinking disney characters would be in a fighting game, on top of disney charging a trillion dollars for them to be licensed and probably wanting a cut of every copy of smash sold

I like the choice, but kinda dissapointed the moveset is almost entirely melee based.
    They could've gone with so much magic and keep the normal attacks for the keyblade, like Aeroga for up-b, Reflega or KH2 Firega for down-b and a lot of other magic i've forgotten at this point, yet only neutral b is magic based

Quote Originally Posted by minkage View Post
    Cool choice but notice no Disney characters at all showing up in the stage. I was all hype for mickey, goofy, donald and so on being in the background.

Was also hype for a bunch of disney tunes.
    You really think The Mouse would agree to that?