Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I definitely need to buy some stock in Pfizer, because they are going to sell a shit ton of Preparation H with all this flaming butt hurt.

You achived a great victory in World of Warcraft.Shout out to all multi-gender,lesbian/gay,non binary and to 256 different genders across this lovely planet.Im out.Go fuck yourself lol

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    This women rights/gay-lesbian/multi gender nonsense bullshit pretty much happens only in western europe/usa companies.ITS A GAME.Get the fuck out with your sick ideologies and go fucking see a doctor or something.These developers are indeed fucking idiots.\

Im getting ban again,which is good.Suck it

ONCE AGAIN,ITS NOT REAL LIFE ITS JUST A GAME.
    Die mad about it *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Wramp View Post
    the problems of the world are real, really important and need to be addressed and solved in a manner that is inclusive to everyone, but in a nutshell im tired of real world politics in my fantasy game, not based on earth or earthlings....i play a fantasy game to escape reality, i dont want it shoved down my throat every time i log in.
    The thing about this game is that it is populated with people. You can go into the corner and play by yourself, but if you want to play with the reset of us all we are asking is for you to Wheaton's Law - Don't be a dick. Also I love when these people say "shoved down my throat" like he has to protect himself from The Gay. Sad.

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    But they won’t because Islam is not a race in WoW. Neither is Christianity or Judaism. So no, that’s a ludicrous comparison
    NEITHER IS FUCKING PELAGOS NPC IN wow,hes transgender.U CANT ACTUALLY CHANGE UR GENDER

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is really going places.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    NEITHER IS FUCKING PELAGOS NPC IN wow,hes transgender.U CANT ACTUALLY CHANGE UR GENDER
    Yes you can; in the barber shop

As i said its a game,they shouldnt fight for their rights in a world of warcraftTheir ideology is sick and disgusting
    your ideology is literally evil. oh to be such a vile excuse of a human being such as yourself.

So trans character is VERY BAD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA because "YOU CANT CHANGE UR GENDER"

But...Orc Death Knight is fine?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    I also consider myself pretty progressive.

But holy shit, it's like if something doesn't go specifically out of its way to include every gender, color, orientation, understanding, idea, etc etc then it gets lambasted and cancelled.

Like holy shit sorry we didn't think to include a gay transexual self identifying female from a Himalayan tribe in our movie. Our bad.
    Are you using ridiculous hyperbole to cover for the fact that your main point is stupid hyperbole?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    I agree on all points.
    I guess someone will try to make me feel bad about that.
    I mean, you really can't be asked to think on WHY it is that a person who isn't straight, or cis gendered is a political entity? and not just another person?

Quote Originally Posted by Neuroticaine View Post
    your ideology is literally evil. oh to be such a vile excuse of a human being such as yourself.
    At least its based on fucking truth and not fiction.Imagine thinking you can change ur gender and thinkng ur living in ''21 century ur cool ,open minded'' and other crap

Quote Originally Posted by Wramp View Post
    the problems of the world are real, really important and need to be addressed and solved in a manner that is inclusive to everyone, but in a nutshell im tired of real world politics in my fantasy game, not based on earth or earthlings....i play a fantasy game to escape reality, i dont want it shoved down my throat every time i log in.
    Which parts of the game are shoving real world politics down your throat?

The game is in dying process and fuck up already,this crap is like a cherry on top
    exactly this

They literally allowed to us change gender for free cuz of transgenders,not because community begged for it.This just proves who fucked up actually is.

I didnt said they should be killed nor i think so,im against their aggressive agenda despite most people are against it,especially in thje game.
    Ah yes, that "aggressive" agenda to exist and have their existence recognised by society without hate or vilification.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Yes you can; in the barber shop
    That has got to be the best response ever!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Which parts of the game are shoving real world politics down your throat?
    For me it’s definitely Alleria and Turalyon’s relationship. How dare they shove that hetero Agenda down our throats. /s

As i said,get the fuck out with ur sick idelogies disgusting twats and leave wow as it used to be.Too many multi gender,gay/lesbians here
    There's only one ideology being displayed here that has led to mass murders and holocausts, and its the one you are displaying.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talon8669 View Post
    That has got to be the best response ever!
    You’re welcome