Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    You're not very good at listening to biology then.
    Devil's advocate a lot of your counter point involves using words that have over time had their definitions purposely changed in order for your point to work.

That said I can get feeling fatigued at just how outrageous some of the demands the lgbt make are. The youtube video filled with convicted sexual predators singing about coming for peoples children struck me as particularly in poor taste.

MALE + FEMALE = NEW LIFE.Simple as that.Was easy for thousands of years.Post wikipedia shit like i give a damn

This thread still up? Hmm....
    And why is the OP not banned yet if his forum post history is also crap just like this thread he made is?

OP, get help. Seriously. Or don't and just quit/leave WoW. Better to not have people like you playing this game if this is how you react to these "changes".
    I don't agree with the changes that are happening in 9.1 either but at the same time, I can understand how the devs might see it as offensive... I am just a "roll with the punches" type of guy except without it physically hurting me or anything. I just accept how things are and just play as I usually do.

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    you might as well be trying to explain quantum physics to a sea urchin.
    A bit unfair to sea urchins, don't you think?

You're not very good at listening to biology then.
    This particular brand of indignant self-entitled reactionary always falls back on the biology card, and never actually understands biology. Par for the course, really.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post

250 replies in 30 mins from such peacful and loving community who all share same views.Get the fuck out i said.Ur just like me just pretendng to be open minded.Disgusting creatures
    Are you talking about this thread? Cause your numbers are way off

Stop the death and destruction in WoW, we need to be more inclusive and understanding of the so called "enemies" so we can all hold hands and sings songs together. Stop the bloodshed. #PvPLivesMatter

Quote Originally Posted by Dacia Ultan View Post
    A bit unfair to sea urchins, don't you think?

This brand of reactionary always falls back on the biology card, and never actually understands biology. Par for the course, really.
    U tripping and acting smart,putting some cool words,looking too much 21. century ?

there is male and female.Period lil fuck lol

im disgusting,look at my grammer

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Are you talking about this thread? Cause your numbers are way off
    He's not good at math, either, or any other subject.

U tripping and acting smart,putting some cool words,looking too much 21. century ?

Yeah, but you're saying that we should believe in science?! Obsurd!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CataclismicSunrise View Post
    I fucking hate people like you with shitty responses like yours. Obviously he doesn't want to play Minecraft. He doesn't want to play a different game. He wants to play World of Warcraft, the same piece of shit game that he's been in love with for the last 20 years or however long this arsehole game has been around. OP is a man in love and his love is tearing him apart. He is a wounded animal. Why can't you people see that? Have some compassion, for God's sake.
    He isn't a wounded animal, far from. He's in love with the game as long as it does as he wants, nothing more, changes happen, humans evolve, some sadly not as fast as others. There is no compassion to collect on this topic, it is a man who is uncomfortable about the existence of other minorities - unless you are just very bad at sarcasm.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

He's not good at math, either, or any other subject.
    At least i can tell apart if i have penis or vagina.Delusional fuck

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aedruid View Post
    Yeah, but you're saying that we should believe in science?! Obsurd!
    Belive in common sense.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account

im disgusting,look at my grammer
    *grammar

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    He isn't a wounded animal, far from. He's in love with the game as long as it does as he wants, nothing more, changes happen, humans evolve, some sadly not as fast as others. There is no compassion to collect on this topic, it is a man who is uncomfortable about the existence of other minorities - unless you are just very bad at sarcasm.
    OP is right, use the same model that made WoW successful, and keep this stupid social justice warrior shit out of the game. This has nothing to do with "evolution". If evolution had it's way, Survival of the Fittest would have wiped out the majority of the unscientific "feel good" ideologies.

10+ Year Old Account
    At least i can tell apart if i have penis or vagina.Delusional fuck
    Well, you can be good at subtractions, multiplications, and maybe divisions, but I believe you fall short on the variables.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Belive in common sense.
    You've shown that it may not be so common afterall. At least not common enough for you to have gained any.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

i agree. i've moved on to games made by devs who don't pretend to be woke

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    *grammar

/10char
    At least im self aware,they're not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aedruid View Post
    OP is right, use the same model that made WoW successful, and keep this stupid social justice warrior shit out of the game. This has nothing to do with "evolution". If evolution had it's way, Survival of the Fittest would have wiped out the majority of the unscientific "feel good" ideologies.
    Partially right.

Then again. A caveman can have the upper hand of a modern person as well.

Fuck pelagos

- - - Updated - - -

Who the fuck cared about anything until those guys showed up,they all about ''accept me'' both in real life and now in games.Classic reponse from a phaggot
    They have always cared, you haven't noticed becasue bigots like you have been drowning their voices out until recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Well, you can be good at subtractions, multiplications, and maybe divisions, but I believe you fall short on the variables.
    350 iq, / applaud

remove it from the game ..