Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yattz View Post
    I FULLY agree with your anger!! This new pathetic, mentally weak ass baby world has ruined so so much. This plague should never have been allowed to grow and fester. Its already ruined entire movie franchises, and now age old games.... Sigh....
    This stupid shit will only continue to get worse unless people STOP giving in to it....
    It's always amusing to see people whose feelings got hurt by a video game calling other people mentally weak babies.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

I FULLY agree with your anger!! This new pathetic, mentally weak ass baby world has ruined so so much. This plague should never have been allowed to grow and fester. Its already ruined entire movie franchises, and now age old games.... Sigh....
    This stupid shit will only continue to get worse unless people STOP giving in to it....
    Got to love how these topics shine the lights on the bigots.

Quote Originally Posted by Popikaify View Post
    The model you're talking about is MALE / FEMALE that has been working out for centuries until these freaks came out.
    Except all of the societies that have recognized more than two genders for centuries, such as Thailand, Polynesia, Melanesia, Native America, and parts of Western Africa.
    "stop puting you idiotic liberal words into my mouth"
    -ynnady

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Grow up. You should be enraged about the problem, not the solution to said problem.
    There is NO problem....

Quote Originally Posted by NineSpine View Post
    It's always amusing to see people whose feelings got hurt by a video game calling other people mentally weak babies.
    It's always projection with these types. Half the time they are part of the group they are claiming to be against out of self loathing.

Define male and female.
    Heres a nice quote :

of or denoting the sex that produces gametes, especially spermatozoa, with which a female may be fertilized or inseminated to produce offspring. (male)

of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) which can be fertilized by male gametes.
    (female)

Go try any of that with the same gender fuckng dumb fuck,i cant belive im trying to define male from a female.Go out and ull see it by urself,

There is NO problem....
    Exactly, there is no problem with representation.

- - - Updated - - -

Heres a nice quote :

of or denoting the sex that produces gametes, especially spermatozoa, with which a female may be fertilized or inseminated to produce offspring. (male)

of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) which can be fertilized by male gametes.
    (female)

Go try any of that with the same gender fuckng dumb fuck,i cant belive im trying to define male from a female.Go out and ull see it by urself,
    Once again you confuse gender and sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Aedruid View Post
    I'm all about live and let live, until stuff is flaunted in front of my face.
    "Do not make me aware of their existence, and I won't need to campaign their termination. So simple, live and let live amirite?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i agree my brother the western bullshit is ruining movies and games . but what can you do .. they control the media and if you dont follow the agendas you they will target you and inject allegations of you being phobic and stuff

Except all of the societies that have recognized more than two genders for centuries, such as Thailand, Polynesia, Melanesia, Native America, and parts of Western Africa.
    So what ? i accepted having stores that sell water which should be free by default ? quite stupid example but still better than urs

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Yeah how dare they make the game welcoming for everyone and accepting of everyone!! /s
    This is bullshit! You CANNOT please EVERYone and you cannot force people to accept you - how come if someone doesnt like me i dont/cant FORCE acceptance (unless im gay or a woman apparently)
    smh....

Happens every damn time.

And the logic is screwy as fuck, too. I mean...according to them, it seems like pushing back against being the punchline (if not the punching bag) is "weakness," and not being the punchline or the punching bag in the first place is "strength." But yet: whenever the same people who hold that mindset get pushback, they wail that they've become the punching bag.

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    "Do not make me aware of their existence, and I won't need to campaign their termination. So simple, live and let live amirite?"
    Eeeyup. But, apparently: we're supposed to just take it at face value that heterosexuality is not "flaunted" at all. (I say this as a woman with a husband.)
    Last edited by Dacia Ultan; 2021-10-05 at 05:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Azadina View Post
    As i said,this shit shouldnt be in a game like wow especially this old.You're the one pushing it into our face.I couldnt give less fucks about such freaks until they start doing this shit EVEN IN THE FUCKNG GAME,real life isnt enough,lets push it even further.

10+ Year Old Account
    0.3% people identify as transgender ,3.5% as gay aproximately.Not only you're disgusting but also statistical error

- - - Updated - - -

0.3% people identify as transgender ,3.5% as gay aproximately.Not only you're disgusting but also statiatical error
    Do you remember me mentioning variables? The number is larger than you believe, and you only gave numbers for the US, the world is larger, and what number you collect, is most likely still larger than that, but unknown due to people like you.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, this thread didn't disappoint. Have you tried continuing to be mad? That seems to have been very productive thus far.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Josuke View Post
    Biology isnt your strong suit is it. I mean it typically isnt with people like yourself, but you go around advertising your lack of knowledge like it is something to be proud of
    Says the person who doesn't understand science themselves. It's pretty base level biology, genitals at birth define gender, just like an animal with hair is a mammal and an animal with scales is a reptile. Science categorizes species by what genetics they are born with. This method has been used for a very very very long time, and is not meant to be an insult, just facts determined by an observation combined with loads of historical data.

This women rights/gay-lesbian/multi gender nonsense bullshit pretty much happens only in western europe/usa companies.ITS A GAME.Get the fuck out with your sick ideologies and go fucking see a doctor or something.These developers are indeed fucking idiots.\

Im getting ban again,which is good.Suck it

ONCE AGAIN,ITS NOT REAL LIFE ITS JUST A GAME.
    Agreed. Wise words. Funny that such an aggressive statement is the one with logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    The best thing we can do for OP is to walk away and let him finish his screaming into the void...personally I'm going to keep watching this thread and sip on this earl grey tea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Moderators are sleeping I guess. Miracle this shit is not closed yet.

Yeah, pal... It's a game. Your fragile values can survive the horrors of them removing some shit nobody really cared about.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacia Ultan View Post
    Some of the devs have gone on record claiming that they totally wanted to change some of the things (such as adding incubi) all along. That said: the removal of emotes and innuendo is irrelevant to their ethics scandal; and if they think that it's an actual improvement, or even an effective distraction from the ethics scandal itself (except, ironically, maybe from the perspective of self-entitloids like the OP), they're wrong.
    Some of the changes didn't really bother me much at first, like the idea of incubi and stuff is fine by me, I'd actually find it cool. What bothered me the most wasn't the fact they are removing emotes, jokes and flirts, but reason behind why they're removing them. As you say, it's like they're trying to distract from the real problem by pushing changes hardly anyone asked for.

For the time I played I had a blast and I find it unfortunate that behind the scenes there were such problems at their workplace. If the people still playing don't care about all these changes then I guess there isn't much of a problem.