Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Varx View Post
    That does not explicitly state anywhere on the article that "Blood knights channel the light" that is your assumption based on their creation.

Again, link link.
    Well, it's not my fault you can't understand what using something through sheer willpower, and using something becasue it literally became part of your being means. Might want ot brush up on your English skilsl a bit perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by Yehaw View Post
    No matter how you slice it, Void elves are the closest race to become paladins, due to the traditional dwarf elf human triyhotomy.
    Babe I don't care if Void Elf become paladins, you don't have to convince me that they will. I'm just saying that your logic is deeply flawed from every angle. From your misunderstanding as to what a "Void Elf" is, to not knowing how Paladins work, to trying to use elements of generic fantasy as an argument to Warcraft's own lore.

Nowehre is it stated that their whole being aligns with the void, there can very well be different levels of exposure. Again, as stated numerous times, as evidenced by void elf preists no problem. Anything after this is just pure specualtion on your part. whatever your own personal reasons are for not accepting facts are your own problem though.
    Besides being VOID ELVES? Besides their whole thing being about becoming INFUSED with VOID which granted them new powers and changed them from a deeply physiological level?

I have no stake on VE paladins, I'd made one if they were possible, but come on, it is you who are twisting everything for your idea of having a "traditional fantasy of humans, dwarves and elves being paladins on the good side". That's your literal bias on this argument. We have pointed out several times why VE's wouldn't be able to be light wielding paladins, but you simply disagree with those facts because they don't align with what you desire.

-You disregard what even Void Elves are.
    -You disregard Lore/Gameplay Segregation.
    -You disregard how Paladins are made.

What's more irritating about your flawed point is that you could be making far better arguments for allowing Void Elves the Paladin class (say, a class skin) what would functionally give you the ability of creating a "High Elf Paladin"

But no, you literally chose the argument that is flawed on every level.

Well, it's not my fault you can't understand what using something through sheer willpower, and using something becasue it literally became part of your being means. Might want ot brush up on your English skilsl a bit perhaps?
    Again, this is YOUR interpretation.

Once more, where on the article does it suggest that forcing the light to serve you does not infuse your body with said light?

Just answer my question.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not Forsaken Paladins?
    We're all newbs, some are just more newbier than others.

Just a burned out hardcore raider turned casual.
    I'm tired. So very tired. Can I just lay my head on your lap and fall asleep?
    #TeamFuckEverything

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Babe I don't care if Void Elf become paladins, you don't have to convince me that they will. I'm just saying that your logic is deeply flawed from every angle. From your misunderstanding as to what a "Void Elf" is, to not knowing how Paladins work, to trying to use elements of generic fantasy as an argument to Warcraft's own lore.

Besides being VOID ELVES? Besides their whole thing being about becoming INFUSED with VOID which granted them new powers and changed them from a deeply physiological level?

I have no stake on VE paladins, I'd made one if they were possible, but come on, it is you who are twisting everything for your idea of having a "traditional fantasy of humans, dwarves and elves being paladins on the good side". That's your literal bias on this argument. We have pointed out several times why VE's wouldn't be able to be light wielding paladins, but you simply disagree with those facts because they don't align with what you desire.

-You disregard what even Void Elves are.
    -You disregard Lore/Gameplay Segregation.
    -You disregard how Paladins are made.

What's more irritating about your flawed point is that you could be making far better arguments for allowing Void Elves the Paladin class (say, a class skin) what would functionally give you the ability of creating a "High Elf Paladin"

But no, you literally chose the argument that is flawed on every level.
    Babe? that's cute,fem

you seem to care an awful lot of not making it happen and now you try to tell me you would make one after your failed attempt o even justify your meager "quote"?

There is literally not a single thing that can't be answered in a fantasy video game. it can be justified on diffenret levels, with different reasons.

The sooner you accept this fact that, you were in a losing position form the very beginning, the easier it is four you. We make the lore, the lore deosn't make us.

I want to paly a traditional high elf paaldin, never gave a fuck about a voidy one to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

Again, this is YOUR interpretation.

Once more, where on the article does it suggest that forcing the light to serve you does not infuse your body with said light?

Just answer my question.
    Well, maybe bacuse infusion literally means the act of adding one thing to another? So by principle it excludes your total control over it?
    Its not your fault if englsih isn't your first language, but at least try to lsiten to those who know what a prticualr word means.

I want to paly a traditional high elf paaldin, never gave a fuck about a voidy one to begin with.
    LMAO, good luck with that. Remember you're playing a pale VOID elf. No such thing as a playable traditional alliance high elf. Gonna have to go horde for that.

Proof? You character portrait, racials, and heritage armor.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Eh, Zandalari warlock works better for the Horde atm :P

Well, maybe bacuse infusion literally means the act of adding one thing to another? So by principle it excludes your total control over it?
    Its not your fault if englsih isn't your first language, but at least try to lsiten to those who know what a prticualr word means.
    What????? They're forcing the light by adding it to their own being forcibly! Are you high?

LMAO, good luck with that. Remember you're playing a pale VOID elf. No such thing as a playable traditional alliance high elf. Gonna have to go horde for that.

There is a 90% playable traditional high elf on the alliance side right now, and the odds since its introduction are becoming better by the day

There is a 90% playable traditional high elf on the alliance side right now, and the odds since its introduction are becoming better by the day
    When was the last time high elves had entropic embrace and could create void portals? Also, your HERITAGE armor is pretty voidy, I dont see anything like that with the silver covenant.

Your emotes also say otherwise.

What????? They're forcing the light by adding it to their own being forcibly! Are you high?
    Nope, how many times can you go wrong, seriously?

They were channeling stolen power from the naaru by creating a link between them.
    How is this so hard to get?

- - - Updated - - -

When was the last time high elves had entropic embrace and could create void portals? Also, your HERITAGE armor is pretty voidy, I dont see anything like that with the silver covenant.

Your emotes also say otherwise.
    Sure, Blizzard did all they could so that people don't cry over how "ree they are basically high elves we want another race ree" crowd.
    Things change of course, and the true high elf race is finally in plain sight with almost all its glory.

Next logical step is to add paladin, the ignorant crowd will cry out once more for sure, but oh well, they will come to accpet its splendor over time.

- - - Updated - - -

Just accept the fact that the Horde is no place for a high elf.

Babe? that's cute,fem

you seem to care an awful lot of not making it happen and now you try to tell me you would make one after your failed attempt o even justify your meager "quote"?

There is literally not a single thing that can't be answered in a fantasy video game. it can be justified on diffenret levels, with different reasons.

The sooner you accept this fact that, you were in a losing position form the very beginning, the easier it is four you. We make the lore, the lore deosn't make us.

Which again brings us to the fact that you used the worst argument for Void Elven paladins when what you want is just a High Elf Paladin, babygirl.

Cause yeah, if "Void Knights" happen, the unskinned version would just make that... a High Elf Paladin.

Seriously, your argument has sucked the whole way, dismissing all facts trying to make them fit the idea that a Void Elf could wield the Light as a Paladin.

Quote Originally Posted by MyWholeLifeIsThunder View Post
    Which again brings us to the fact that you used the worst argument for Void Elven paladins when what you want is just a High Elf Paladin, babygirl.

Cause yeah, if "Void Knights" happen, the unskinned version would just make that... a High Elf Paladin.

Seriously, your argument has sucked the whole way, dismissing all facts trying to make them fit the idea that a Void Elf could wield the Light as a Paladin.
    Whoa out of arguments already, honeypot? Well that was quick

So yeah, maybe you missed the fact that class skins still aren't a thing, huh?
    Far easier solution is to just make high elf paladin viable, and worry about the rest when the time comes.

your "facts" as you call 'em were based on wild assumptions, and despite being proven wrong on each and every one, you still desperately clung to them.
    The fact that you don't understand the value of the tradition of high fantasy, is again, just like so many times, your personal problem.
    Maybe if you get older, you will get a sense as to what it entails, but there is no point in telling you now, when you still can't get it anyways.
    Last edited by Yehaw; 2021-10-06 at 08:57 PM.

Whoa out of arguments already, honeypot?
    Oh come on, you can say this one when you never had any yourself to start with.

But like, for real, and genuinely, I think it's FAR more likely that class skins will be a thing and there will be "Void Knights" rather than Void Elves just learning to be paladins lmao.

I'd like ve paladins, but the question always is, How Likely It Actually Is? Because here we are at most predicting stuff, not convincing anyone with any power to effect any change.

Not that you could have, because again, your arguments have been thoroughly flawed.

The point of a "class skin" is that the class is reinvented in a way that is unique and lore-friendly.

People here are as usual missing the point by thinking that the "Paladin" we are talking about is the traditional Paladin of the Light like Uther.

Nor is the term "Paladin" necessarily associated to the Light. A "Paladin" in english dictionary is simply a knight.

Paladins are zealous beings of light and light alone.
    Allegedly and for the time being.

There's no reason why this can't be retconned or new lore can't be added which shows a Paladin doesn't have to be imbued solely with Light.
    Last edited by Varodoc; 2021-10-06 at 09:36 PM.

Void elf paladin sounds stupid, but then again we also have Lightforged Draenei death knights. I’d much rather see Kul’Tiran and even night elves become paladins. Zandalari warlocks sound fine and should have been an option over monk, which they would not have learned from the pandaren.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll never understand why people argue with those who are not interested in arguing back in good faith, especially over a "hot take" opinion presented by said bad faith posters.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    People that ask for Void Elves Paladin probably are the same person as the one that ask for Forsaken Paladin.

They think they're so clever and unique for coming up with such idea.

The only void-ey thing about my void elves is the name of their race, otherwise they look suspiciously like blood elves to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcreid View Post
    People that ask for Void Elves Paladin probably are the same person as the one that ask for Forsaken Paladin.

They think they're so clever and unique for coming up with such idea.
    There's literally an Undead Paladin in the lore but okay:

https://wowpedia.fandom.com/wiki/Sir_Zeliek

Sir Zeliek was one of the Four Horsemen of Naxxramas. He was a paladin in life, so strong in his faith, that even in undeath the power of the Light still heeded his call, smiting his foes in battle