Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by rated View Post

Seriously? We've beat the old gods, burning legion etc all in a raid too.

Sorry but this is all speculative, theory crafting non sense.
    It's really not nonsense though. Think about how juiced up on external power we had to be just to beat a couple of broken Titans. We were probably the most powerful mortals the universe has ever seen at the point where we barely managed to eek out a victory over Argus (and yes, barely, if Eonar hadn't been there we would have been one-shot like a bunch of idiots holding plastic swords).

If you look at how comparatively easily we subdued Denathrius, it's quite the joke. If we had our powered up artifacts and Titan buffs at this point in Shadowlands the Jailer would already be dead and we'd be getting ready to head home.

The Eternal ones are quite literally a joke when you put them next to Titans. I mean the Archon would have lost to Devos 1v1 if we hadn't been there, then we proceeded to absolutely destroy Devos in a 5 man dungeon. The Eternal ones are lucky that we turned out to be good guys, cus we could have just waltzed through that portal, fucked them all up and taken Shadowlands for our own without breaking a sweat.

I've yet to see any epic and powerful representation of an Eternal one in the Shadowlands that puts them up there on the god-level of a Titan. Right now they all just seem like whiny demigod level creatures of which we have dozens on Azeroth. They also seem like they are almost nothing without their sigils, which means their base power without that magical artifact is probably more on the level of an extremely powerful mortal on Azeroth. They are 5 man dungeon boss level at worst, disappointing raid boss level at best.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    It's really not nonsense though. Think about how juiced up on external power we had to be just to beat a couple of broken Titans. We were probably the most powerful mortals the universe has ever seen at the point where we barely managed to eek out a victory over Argus (and yes, barely, if Eonar hadn't been there we would have been one-shot like a bunch of idiots holding plastic swords).

If you look at how comparatively easily we subdued Denathrius, it's quite the joke. If we had our powered up artifacts and Titan buffs at this point in Shadowlands the Jailer would already be dead and we'd be getting ready to head home.

The Eternal ones are quite literally a joke when you put them next to Titans. I mean the Archon would have lost to Devos 1v1 if we hadn't been there, then we proceeded to absolutely destroy Devos in a 5 man dungeon. The Eternal ones are lucky that we turned out to be good guys, cus we could have just waltzed through that portal, fucked them all up and taken Shadowlands for our own without breaking a sweat.

I've yet to see any epic and powerful representation of an Eternal one in the Shadowlands that puts them up there on the god-level of a Titan. Right now they all just seem like whiny demigod level creatures of which we have dozens on Azeroth. They also seem like they are almost nothing without their sigils, which means their base power without that magical artifact is probably more on the level of an extremely powerful mortal on Azeroth. They are 5 man dungeon boss level at worst, disappointing raid boss level at best.
    Yep. All the eternal ones could MAYBE be at Cenarius level on a good day from what we've seen, but Lei Shen level is questionable. Lei Shen in his prime could kill any of these Eternal ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post

I think blizz said they are not all Titan level. The Jailer is likely the only one that is Titan+ while the Winterqueen and Primus are around Titan level with Denathruis and the Archon at keeper level. They also seem to invest themselves in the zones they control. We see the Winterqueen doing this while questing, using her power to keep the zone alive. Denathrius also spread his power to followers through the medallions he grants them. Plus when he is being defeated he screams that he is Revendreath. Wonder if he dies the zone would die with him?

Also the Sigils seem to not even grant them any sort of power. The Winterqueen seemed to be the only one using it for some sort of powersource for the Heart of the Forest which doesn't even need it. Tree was almost dead when we showed up and was likely just a hideing place for it. They are so pointless we go make new ones right away in the next questlines.... The Eternal ones suck because they tell us they are powerful with no evidence even the Jailer doesn't seem powerful since he hasn't done anything other then chain a few people ingame.

If Blizzard wants to show us how powerful the Jailer is he should have an Aura of Death that just kills anyone without Azeroths protection. Having him land on another planet where the First ones placed the Sepulchre and having the whole planet instantly start to die in a cinematic would go far to show us what kind of threat he is. Right now he looks like a chump and being told "He is super powerful" over and over wont convince anyone. Show dont tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Haven't they ever read "Art of War?"
    I don't know about the US generals, but the Blizzard writers haven't, that I can tell you. All war and tactical decisions in the story are written incredibly incompetent and littered with plot holes.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Felrane View Post
    Plus when he is being defeated he screams that he is Revendreath. Wonder if he dies the zone would die with him?
    Yes, it happend with Archon

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ArenaDk View Post
    He is probably one of the people who think Galakrond is stronger than Deathwing cause BIG
    Before Deathwing became an Aspect and also corrupted... I'd say that was probably true.

But yeah... as much as I love the good ol' Power Rangers, this thought process is on that level. =|
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

How can we ever somewhat accurately guess the powerlevel of enemies in this franchise?
    Characters are as dumb/powerful as they need to be in whatever situation they are currently in.

I have no flipping idea how strong Bolvar is for example because in the current raid he appears through portals in every other fight, just to scream at the enemy and then to disappear again as soon as the fight starts, not only once but thrice. For example, he comes through a portal right before the fight against the nine, tells Sylvanas that everything will end here and that we will kill her Valkyrs, then we attack the enemy and he and the 4 horse-shit-men disappear slowly back into their portals. Wtf?

Do people not realize how dumb this game is when it comes to NPCs and their connection to the game-world/lore?

Characters do one amazing thing during whatever, and then something completely different one minute later that makes them look like shit.
    Everything that makes a character look capable or potent or powerful is destroyed as soon as they are featured ingame.
    The jailer is no different. The first 30 minutes of Shadowlands and the laughable intro-quest have shown us this.

Or take the whole thing with the sigils for example.
    He took all of them, and then we just made new ones. That's just retarded and makes them void of any meaning
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-10-11 at 05:51 AM.