Poll: Dou you lean Right or left?

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    No it isn't. Its not nebulous at all.
    You think?

Is the Democratic Party in the USA left or right?

7+ Year Old Account
    @JohnBrown1917

So it has the same amount of HDI as USA. Does that mean the US is free of any problems related to immigration or hate against immigrants?
    If you want to tell us all that there is no racism in America now because the HDI is so high, then go ahead buddy.

When Sweden has five times the amount of fatal shootings as compared to Norway, Denmark and Germany when you account for population.
    There has also been a steep rise in the use of explosives.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-50339977

Quote Originally Posted by Aurgjelme View Post
    @JohnBrown1917

So it has the same amount of HDI as USA. Does that mean the US is free of any problems related to immigration or hate against immigrants?
    If you want to tell us all that there is no racism in America now because the HDI is so high, then go ahead buddy.

When Sweden has five times the amount of fatal shootings as compared to Norway, Denmark and Germany when you account for population.

Plenty of people in America hate immigrants, just like plenty of people in Sweden and Norway hate immigrants. Just like you hate immigrants.

Bigotry isn't monopolized by the United States.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Plenty of people in America hate immigrants, just like plenty of people in Sweden and Norway hate immigrants. Just like you hate immigrants.

Bigotry isn't monopolized by the United States.
    Immigrants are often a necessity. I do not hate them or mistreat them.
    But unchecked illegal immigration leads to problems. If you want to disagree on that then that's fine.

Immigrants are often a necessity. I do not hate them or mistreat them.
    But unchecked illegal immigration leads to problems. If you want to disagree on that then that's fine.
    Make them legal, then you have no issue.

Considering how many times you have complained about asylum seekers who were doing it legally, this just seems disingenuous on your part. I'm sure we'll hear about "cultural nationalism" any minute now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    @JohnBrown1917

Yeah, that is a problem with the far right, what is your point? Or was the point that you yourself are part of the problem when it comes to hate against immigrants?

But have fun with your racist excuses by blaming everything on 'muh immigration', the sweden democrats will be happy with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It wasn't the far-right that had people rounded up with lasso's and deported in the USA a few weeks ago.

Well over 60 to 80% of the prison population(s) being 1st or 2nd generation immigrants and islam extremism being spread within western nations (at various mosques) also isn't an issue caused by the far right.
    But, the guy you said you voted for pushed those same policies.

Radical Islam is far-right...

Oh, and that insurrection you cheered on... was also pushed by the far-right. I guess we know where that puts you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    It wasn't the far-right that had people rounded up with lasso's and deported in the USA a few weeks ago.
    Yeah, it was.

Well over 60 to 80% of the prison population(s) being 1st or 2nd generation immigrants and islam extremism being spread within western nations (at various mosques) also isn't an issue caused by the far right.
    Islamic far right, white far right, who gives a fuck? Oh right, you keep defending white nationalists, that is the difference I suppose.

7+ Year Old Account
    Make them legal, then you have no issue.

Considering how many times you have complained about asylum seekers who were doing it legally, this just seems disingenuous on your part. I'm sure we'll hear about "cultural nationalism" any minute now.
    oh, change the terminology...brilliant!!! why didn't anyone think of that!
    This changes everything!

And its called civic nationalism and has nothing to do with racism or culture.
    But I guess its to hard of a subject for you to get through that thick skull of yours.

oh, change the terminology...brilliant!!! why didn't anyone think of that!
    This changes everything!

And its called civic nationalism and has nothing to do with racism or culture.
    But I guess its to hard of a subject for you to get through that thick skull of yours.
    No, I get it quite clearly. It's not really that good of a disguise.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrown1917 View Post
    Yeah, that is a problem with the far right, what is your point? Or was the point that you yourself are part of the problem when it comes to hate against immigrants?

But have fun with your racist excuses by blaming everything on 'muh immigration', the sweden democrats will be happy with you.
    Last time I checked it does not matter if its Obama, Biden, Clinton or Trump sitting on the throne. Immigrants will be lassoed still and prisoners of war will be guantanamoed hard in the rectum.

Thankfully I live in a part of the world where you wont be called a racist for saying uncontrolled immigration and lax integration measures are a problem.

- - - Updated - - -

No, I get it quite clearly. It's not really that good of a disguise.
    I think you just forgot to take your prescription medication today old timer.

Last time I checked it does not matter if its Obama, Biden, Clinton or Trump sitting on the throne. Immigrants will be lassoed still and prisoners of war will be guantanamoed hard in the rectum.

Thankfully I live in a part of the world where you wont be called a racist for saying uncontrolled immigration and lax integration measures are a problem.

- - - Updated - - -

I think you just forgot to take your prescription medication today old timer.
    Nah, I'm good. You guys really aren't that good at hiding your true beliefs.

Oh, people are still saying it, they are just doing it politely behind your back.

10+ Year Old Account
    im the furthest right poster here, you can tell by how often i get infracted

7+ Year Old Account
    Nah, I'm good. You guys really aren't that good at hiding your true beliefs.

Oh, people are still saying it, they are just doing it politely behind your back.
    That's fine buddy. Just promise me that when you start seeing green little men, you take your medication ok?

That's fine buddy. Just promise me that when you start seeing green little men, you take your medication ok?
    I have your rather short post history, and your started threads to work with.

Like I said, you guys really aren't that hard to figure out.

You're literally claiming that there is no middle ground between "fully open borders" and "putting immigrants into concentration camps".

Yet, at the same time almost nobody in the Democratic Party, including it's voters, support fully open borders.

Are you cosplaying as online-Antifa this morning or what?
    Nope, I'm not.

I'm claiming people are disingenuous and liars... like when you claimed to be in Florida to vote for Trump.

I'm not a Democrat, nor have I ever been a Democrat. Unlike you, I don't lie about my political beliefs.

This thread isn't about whatever I might have stated in other threads or in the past.

In this thread you are "attacking" someone because they don't agree with the concept of ghettos and unchecked immigration as it played out in Sweden. Why would anyone support that misery? Even current day swedish government no longer supports what they let happen there and is looking for solutions.
    You chose to interject, and I just proved exactly why I don't trust people like you... because you already got caught lying. As stated, once you get caught lying, then nobody is under any obligation to take your word for it.

No, I'm going by his post history, including his started threads.

Now, as for you. Considering you have been caught, numerous times doing the exact same thing, why should we treat your comment as genuine? That's right, we should not.
    Last edited by Machismo; 2021-10-08 at 01:58 PM.

Political views are fluid like water and people change their opinions and views all the time. Their history is hardly an indication of anything of substance.
    So, did you go to Florida to vote for Trump, or were you lying?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by docterfreeze View Post
    im the furthest right poster here, you can tell by how often i get infracted
    Right wing and inability to follow the rules do seem to go hand in hand. Whining too.
    /s

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Right wing and inability to follow the rules do seem to go hand in hand. Whining too.
    we are the real rebellion