Page 9 of 61 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Game getting close. @Crissi want me to hold @cubby down for you?
    Running for the hills now.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy shit.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Yes please.
    @cubby come here

10+ Year Old Account
    cubby, I hope Oregon gets slaughtered.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    cubby, I hope Oregon gets slaughtered.
    We already had out shitty loss. That Stanford game is going to haunt us, as they always do, this entire season. I just hope it's a wake up call for the team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    We already had out shitty loss. That Stanford game is going to haunt us, as they always do, this entire season. I just hope it's a wake up call for the team.
    well, you owe me another one for jinxing!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    well, you owe me another one for jinxing!
    Lol, I feel bad about that. Really. I wanted OK to lose, for lots of different reasons. That 28-7 start was amazing - I thought they were going to crush them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Good thing I escaped before things went sideways.

- - - Updated - - -

Auburn offense has been looking miserable, they finally got a 1st down maybe they can make this game more interesting now.

...they did not make it more interesting
    Last edited by draynay; 2021-10-09 at 09:31 PM.
    /s

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    Good thing I escaped before things went sideways.

- - - Updated - - -

Auburn offense has been looking miserable, they finally got a 1st down maybe they can make this game more interesting now.

...they did not make it more interesting
    Georgia's defense is pretty amazing. Auburn got in a touchdown, but that was the first one since Sept 18.

Its a shame Penn State vs Iowa wasn't a real game. Penn State clearly the better team by far, just with no backup quarterback (having to play D only for 3 quarters straight, and still almost won). Penn State with healthy QB definitely a top 5 team, just not top 2 this year. Iowa is good but will get crushed by anyone who can put up offense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    Its a shame Penn State vs Iowa wasn't a real game. Penn State clearly the better team by far, just with no backup quarterback (having to play D only for 3 quarters straight, and still almost won). Penn State with healthy QB definitely a top 5 team, just not top 2 this year. Iowa is good but will get crushed by anyone who can put up offense.
    They're certainly going to need more going forward, pretty bizarre to see Iowa taking knees with over 2 minutes left knowing that Penn State wouldn't be able to do anything with the ball.
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    They're certainly going to need more going forward, pretty bizarre to see Iowa taking knees with over 2 minutes left knowing that Penn State wouldn't be able to do anything with the ball.
    Well they were playing against a 3rd string high school QB (since 2nd string transferred out with the portal) so PSU doesn't need anything except a reasonably competent QB (well, a running game that's not on life support this year would help i guess)

10+ Year Old Account
    Michigan holds on for a close win in and against Nebreska, which seemed to REALLY want this game for some reason.

Next up home fro Northwestern, but then after that the Michigan State away game is looming. I hope they are not going to look past NW too much cause you still need to win that one too. It's been a constant theme for Michigan that they either drop in intensity and focus and readiness before or after each big game they play. They managed to hang on after their big Wisconsin win last week against Nebraska, now they need to keep proving it going forward.

For now though, good win this week. More of this please.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    And Alabama falls to a 3-2 unranked team.

And Alabama falls to a 3-3 team.
    Yeah now imagine thinking Cincinnati could compete in a Power 5 like the SEC.

LUL

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Razamith View Post
    Lol okay. You realize Iowa has a top 10 defense right?

https://www.teamrankings.com/college...yards-per-game

https://www.teamrankings.com/college...aways-per-game

https://www.teamrankings.com/college...oints-per-game

They’re pretty much even. The game was a coin flip.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chaos! Chaos! Chaos!

And Alabama falls to a 3-2 unranked team.
    For someone that doesn't really watch NCAA, this actually makes me really happy.
    "We must make our choice. We may have democracy, or we may have wealth concentrated in the hands of a few, but we can't have both."
    -Louis Brandeis

how much does the Bama effect save them in the rankings??? they should be out of the top 10 after tonight, but I bet they end up like 4 or 5. Cincy and UGA are the big winners with them losing.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Yeah now imagine thinking Cincinnati could compete in a Power 5 like the SEC.

LUL
    I love that you don't realize Bama losing tonight proves you more wrong than before. It's now two concrete game results this year that demonstrate the CFP should be expanded, and that there are no "unbeatables" in the NCAA.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    how much does the Bama effect save them in the rankings??? they should be out of the top 10 after tonight, but I bet they end up like 4 or 5. Cincy and UGA are the big winners with them losing.
    That's a great question. Oregon lost to Stanford (2-2 at the time), and they only fell five spots (#3 to #8). Even though I'm a huge fan, I was really surprised they didn't drop out of the Top 10. So Alabama losing to Texas A&M might not push them down very far, despite the Aggies being unranked.

I'm also curious where Penn State will fall in the rankings. Barely losing to #3 doesn't seem like they should fall much at all.

I love that you don't realize Bama losing tonight proves you more wrong than before. It's now two concrete game results this year that demonstrate the CFP should be expanded, and that there are no "unbeatables" in the NCAA.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a great question. Oregon lost to Stanford (2-2 at the time), and they only fell five spots (#3 to #8). Even though I'm a huge fan, I was really surprised they didn't drop out of the Top 10. So Alabama losing to Texas A&M might not push them down very far, despite the Aggies being unranked.

I'm also curious where Penn State will fall in the rankings. Barely losing to #3 doesn't seem like they should fall much at all.
    No it shouldn’t. And also no there definitely are unbeatable’s. There’s plenty of teams that have gone undefeated, and no one was beating them they were that good such as 01’ Miami, and 95’ Nebraska.

Also Alabama losing still doesn’t change much. If they win out they still control their own destiny, and if Georgia’s only loss is in the SEC Championship game they’re still in. I’d say after this week. Georgia #1. Iowa #2. Penn State #3. Oklahoma or Ohio State #4.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    For someone that doesn't really watch NCAA, this actually makes me really happy.
    It should.