Azshara NF amphitheatre fight

Just curious, as I have never played the "real" boss:
    Is there a way to avoid azshara's "beckon" cast in the Azshara amphitheatre event from the night fae anima conductor?
    If you run to the clone beforehand you will still be pacified and silenced for 5s.

Not that it matters much, it's just annoying and I would like to know if there is a way to avoid that alltogether.

I am going to say a tentative no. The bosses that appear seem to be lifted almost wholesale from the actual boss fight and in that regard the Azshara beckon mechanic works as intended. The actuall boss fight had puddles that slowed the player down that you wanted to place between yourself and Azshara, but I guess these don't appear in the Amphitheater version.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    I am going to say a tentative no. The bosses that appear seem to be lifted almost wholesale from the actual boss fight and in that regard the Azshara beckon mechanic works as intended. The actuall boss fight had puddles that slowed the player down that you wanted to place between yourself and Azshara, but I guess these don't appear in the Amphitheater version.
    They do, but that also means that you cannot attack for the whole duration of beckon. I assume in the real encounter something bad did happen when you were fully pulled in, in the Amphitheater version it does not matter.
    But then that's the explanation, thank you.