Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Play Hearthstone Mercenaries Beginning Today! Ride into action on Sarge

Play Hearthstone Mercenaries Beginning Today! Ride into action on Sarge
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Earn the new mount Sarge free when you play Hearthstone® Mercenaries*, an all-new a single-player roguelike game mode!

Build and customize your dream team of iconic Warcraft characters—like Sylvanas Windrunner or Ragnaros the Firelord—to take into battle, vanquish foes, and collect bounties. Use your earnings to customize, upgrade, and equip your team with the abilities and treasures needed to jump back into battle and storm through ever-changing maps. . . or other players! As your Mercenaries progress, so too will their opponents, so keep your strategies at the forefront as you tackle this all-new combat system.

How to get your very own Sarge

Interested in adding Sarge to your World of Warcraft collection?

Getting your hands on this unique ground mount is simple. . . and fun! Complete the Mercenary Prologue and start a new Bounty.

Master Mercenaries
    Before a Mercenaries run begins, you will be prompted to assemble a team of mercenaries from your collection. Your mercenaries will grow stronger as they gain experience and collect loot from battles. As you play, you can upgrade their abilities to unlock their true potential!

Want to add more Mercenaries to your arsenal? You can receive Mercenaries Packs (and more) as part of your World of Warcraft 6-Month subscription. Don’t delay. This limited time offer is good until October 19, 2021.

Mercenaries features a fast-paced combat system that rewards cunning and anticipation. Before each fight, players will select mercenaries from their team to participate in battle. Each turn, they’ll pick their team’s actions simultaneously with their opponents and watch the results of the fight play out.

Players will face a new selection of randomly generated encounters every time they start a Mercenaries run, earning in-game achievements and rewards to bolster their team as they battle their way to the final boss. And in PvP mode, players will be able to pit their mercenary teams against other players!

Get Started in Hearthstone Mercenaries!
    Getting started in Hearthstone is easy and is available on multiple platforms including Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android devices. If you’ve never played before, follow these easy steps.

Learn more about Mercenaries in the starting guide.

Unlock Sarge
    To unlock the Sarge mount in World of Warcraft, you’ll need to complete the prologue and begin a Bounty in Hearthstone’s new Mercenaries game mode. Once complete, you’ll be notified in-game that you have earned your reward! The next time you log into World of Warcraft, Sarge be waiting for you in your Collection tab (Shift-P)**.

Sarge is available to earn free beginning today. Learn more on playhearthstone.com and get ready to step inside the tavern!

*No additional purchase necessary of Hearthstone or Mercenaries to earn the Sarge mount.
    **With the release of the 9.1.5 content update, players will also retroactively receive the Achievement Sarge’s Tale for all characters on their Battle.net account.

I have tried hearthstone dozens of times and never got into it, this new mode looks very interesting compared to normal gameplay.

Owning a cool mount was a thing in TBC when there were 5 mount skins available.

We are past the point it's ridiculous.

Agree

Quote Originally Posted by Tealghara View Post

I agree with you 100%

you're never going to get me to play you're awful MTG knock off Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Tealghara View Post

Exactly this.

So the mount doesn't fly, but the animation does...

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    So the mount doesn't fly, but the animation does...
    First thing I noticed. Another damn mount that doesn't fly. This is something that wow just lags behind on for some misplaced reason. I mean ffxiv manages to do this without any problems, so what's blizzards excuse? World building or immersion or some other nonsense? Those arguments went right out the window when everyone was handed there own Ashbringer.

Tried mercenary as i havent touched heartstone since launch and i was absolutely wrecked. No chance whatsoever

Tutorial is bugged out on me so I am softlocked and looking at support, others have the same issue. Just wanted to say that this is the first time since like WoD I have ever been in a situation in a Blizzard game where I am unable to play a release while the servers are fine (in WoD entering the garrison phase).

Despite reports of lockups, I didn't have any issues getting the mount. But I did it right when the severs went up, who knows.
    Didn't know the mount itself wasn't a flying one, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MiiiMiii View Post
    Tutorial is bugged out on me so I am softlocked and looking at support, others have the same issue. Just wanted to say that this is the first time since like WoD I have ever been in a situation in a Blizzard game where I am unable to play a release while the servers are fine (in WoD entering the garrison phase).
    What bugged out for you? I received my mount after starting the barrens tutorial mission on the mission board at camp.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    What bugged out for you? I received my mount after starting the barrens tutorial mission on the mission board at camp.
    Well basically I created the upgrading area in my city and the tutorial wanted me to upgrade Tyrande but it bugged out and restarting it the tutorial don't know how to guide me and the tabs don't work so I can't get to Tyrande, only the red units.

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    you're never going to get me to play you're awful MTG knock off Blizz.
    You're really not adding much to the conversation with your opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by chorx View Post
    You're really not adding much to the conversation with your opinion.
    and neither are you by drawing more attention to it...

Mercenaries doe snot seem to be available on Ipad yet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Got the mount in like 15 minutes, ALT F4ed Hearthstone and uninstalled.

If I was playing WoW I’d play Mercs just for the mount, but since I quit for lack of content I’ll stick to Battlegrounds, because they’re more enjoyable and there’s not a massive paywall.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    No thanks don't even what install that Blizzard ATM game... Not even if they gave 100 mounts or Bobby's yard...