You guys do realize 10.0 is likely just Light and Shadow (With some Legion/Titan plots), yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    So is this the strategy of you fanboys? Drag down every previous expansion so that you can bring up the current (trash) one?

Does it work at least and also have you already gotten your arguments to trash on Shadowlands if and when 10.0 also sucks?
    Ah yes, because fanboys are known for critiquing the thing they are """fanboying""".

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Ah yes, because fanboys are known for critiquing the thing they are """fanboying""".
    You're fanboying for Shadowlands, so you refuse to acknowledge that Shadowlands sucks and try to bring down everything that came before it to try and bring it up.

Is this not the strategy you are applying?

7+ Year Old Account
    You're fanboying for Shadowlands, so you refuse to acknowledge that Shadowlands sucks and try to bring down everything that came before it to try and bring it up.

Lmao it doesn't "suck". The only problems it currently has are the content droughts, but that's also thanks to their messed up covid schedule. With 9.1.5. Shadowlands is already far better than WoD or Bfa. Is it a Legion/MoP/WotlK? No, but it's still good. Just because you dislike the setting means nothing.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Shadowlands doesn't suck, it's better than both Legion and BfA. I know you think the community revolves around you, but it really doesn't.

With that out of the way:

https://www.wowhead.com/news/finkle-...ialogue-324490

I'm sure we can expect more of this travesty in 10.0, brace yourselves, this clown car isn't going to stop honking anytime soon.

No? Just because you want to desperately strawman doesn't mean shit you make up is what I said.

I don't get the hatred for Shadowlands outside of the ridiculous game killing droughts. Korthia is the same daily content hubs the game has had for years, the dungeon and raid content is as good as always, with the added bonus of not having to grind for AP. If Shadowlands had a content schedule of Legion, I'm sure it would be hated, but not even half as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post
    Shadowlands doesn't suck, it's better than both Legion and BfA. I know you think the community revolves around you, but it really doesn't.

I'm sure we can expect more of this travesty in 10.0, brace yourselves, this clown car isn't going to stop honking anytime soon.
    "Shadowlands better than Legion" sure

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasoka View Post

Good change. Didn't even know it was a transphobic joke, and honestly that disgusting stuff should have no place in WoW, or in our society.

#TEAMGIRAFFE

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gifdwarf View Post
    I don't get the hatred for Shadowlands outside of the ridiculous game killing droughts. Korthia is the same daily content hubs the game has had for years, the dungeon and raid content is as good as always, with the added bonus of not having to grind for AP. If Shadowlands had a content schedule of Legion, I'm sure it would be hated, but not even half as much.
    I unironically think Korthia is best catch up zone ever made. Even current RNG tokens are no problem, cause you can target specific pieces via rares. But it has bland environment, no flying and drought lower people opinion about everything.

Drought is only major SL problem, but it is more important that all BfAs problems combined.

Personally, I'm actually enjoying Shadowlands considerably more than I did BfA (and even probably Legion for that matter). I have problems with it, to be sure, but I'm enjoying myself.

To each their own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyel View Post
    I don't think it's optimism. I think it's realism and let me say it loud and clear: capitalism. It's basically a money vs. no money situation. And Blizzard for sure will choose the option that earns them money. So it's pretty easy to see what's going to happen. As you said, they need to catch up sooner or later and be sure they catch up rather sooner than later when it's about a nine-digit sum.
    I agree that money and capitalism will be the driving force, but I think you're not looking at the full picture here. They also have to consider what is more likely to earn them more money in the long term, and I'm not sure that being known as the company that repeatedly abandons projects after having sold them to players/customers is the way to do so. That needs to factor into the considerations somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakrin View Post
    I agree that money and capitalism will be the driving force, but I think you're not looking at the full picture here. They also have to consider what is more likely to earn them more money in the long term, and I'm not sure that being known as the company that repeatedly abandons projects after having sold them to players/customers is the way to do so. That needs to factor into the considerations somewhere.
    There's also the tiny caveat that they still have to actually put in the work and time to make it. Something that is easy to ignore for forum goers, but not for a company that actually wants to have a product to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakrin View Post
    Is there a corporation that looks at the long term? They all want as much money as possible, right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Is there a corporation that looks at the long term? They all want as much money as possible, right now.
    Some do. They tend to be rather successfull and long-lasting.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    There's also the tiny caveat that they still have to actually put in the work and time to make it. Something that is easy to ignore for forum goers, but not for a company that actually wants to have a product to sell.
    Yeah, some people seems to think they start working on expac after patches are done and *puff* there is new continent ready 4 months later. With this logic why they even makes patches, just produce expac after expac.

Obviously Blizzard want expac cash boost to arrive on time. But it won't magically speed up 10.0.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Some do. They tend to be rather successfull and long-lasting.
    This exactly. I want Blizz to be the company I thought it was 10 years ago, haha.

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    I don't know I've never been on the "Cut & Run" train. Probably never will, honestly. I understand that this wait has been mindbreaking for some. But, we're almost at the end of this darkness and I feel it is weird to advocate for anti consumerism while allowing Blizzard Entertainment a way out every expansion by just leaving us in the dark for 5-6 months before they can then proceed to announce the current expansion is ending without backlash.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Atia View Post
    Good change. Didn't even know it was a transphobic joke, and honestly that disgusting stuff should have no place in WoW, or in our society.
    The trans joke I understand going away, the greenskins part honestly should of stayed mostly cause well some racial tension between humans and orcs is pretty obvious. Its small potatos compared to *Content draught*.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Bloodsail Admiral Foreign Exchange Ztudent's Avatar
    1+ Year Old Account
    Pet play still being okay in Blizzard's book is weird, the same with genderizing Johnny Awesome.

The whole Apothecary change literally puts all of the lore in question. Definitely think the Torture Quests will be removed soon.
    I no longer reply to quotations beyond if you're asking a genuine question or have a non-confrontational stance.

Nihil.