Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Its just a 3 star character. She is realy kinda bad.
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com.../aloy/?lang=EN
    Sadly im that guy that everytime someone says something is shit...i try to make it work and get really excited.
    I almost never make it work though (UwU) but there is always that 1% gacha chance

Horizon zero dmg
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by D3athsting View Post
    Horizon zero dmg
    Indeed.
    I already saw a video from Tenha..."This is how Aloy with WHALE artifacts look like"

And was the most disappointing video ive ever watched in my entire life roflmao

Im thinking...MC Anemo + Aloy + Xiangling + Healer
    If her grenades cant be "sucked"...i give up on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    If her grenades cant be "sucked"...i give up on her.
    They can be sucked, but even with someone like Kazuha, it can be a pain in the butt to actually achieve the 4 stacks needed to boost her attack damage. And for some reason her Elemental Skill has a ridiculously long CD, despite doing little damage and being a pain to actually hit anything with, without certain Anemo characters.

She's definitely yet another character where I have no idea what Mihoyo was thinking when they designed her. I suppose that, since she's a free character, they figure they don't have to make her good, but there's a big difference between making sure a free character doesn't overshadow your paid characters, and deliberately making their gameplay mechanics awkward as fuck.
    Last edited by RadasNoir; 2021-10-13 at 06:56 AM.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

I already saw a video from Tenha..."This is how Aloy with WHALE artifacts look like"
    Whale ARTIFACTS? That's a new one. Where can you buy perfect stats. Sign me up. Otherwise, they're just buying resin refills and brute-forcing a slot machine, which would take on the order of 6000 runs to get JUST ONE piece of guaranteed perfect stats. Anyone that runs shit THAT much just to get "whale artifacts" is less a whale and more a fucking masochist that enjoys paying for the right to perform boring labor.

https://www.ginx.tv/en/genshin-impac...facts-and-more

Kokomi DPS set

"Shadow Dog's Wings: With two pieces, it increases charged and plunge attacks by 20%. With four, increases Elemental charged and plunge attack by 20%, ATK% by 20% and reduces the resistance of that Element for three seconds.

Ghost Descendant of Divine Principles: With two pieces, it increases normal attacks by 20%. With four, 12 secs after the Elemental burst is released, the attack speed will be increased by 20%. If the damage caused by normal attacks don’t crit, the next attack will deal 150% of normal damage."

can't wait for all the shitheads that will complain about not having Kokomi. That set basically more than doubles her damage due to the attackspeed increase as well.
    She will deal roughly as much damage as any other character and/but does't need crit/critdmg and will keep your team healthy.
    That's so strong.

This guy:
    https://twitter.com/blobileaks

- - - Updated - - -
    12% Crit? is that R1 or R5?

It's a cool weapon, if that's R1 it's good for non-def scaling characters as well.
    Beacause 25% ATK from DEF is basically 150-200 free ATK for just about every character. Even without substats.

Lol@EULA's Grimheart stacks then btw. Pretty cool
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-10-13 at 08:55 AM.

Polearm looks good for Baal
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    They didn't increase the teapot load, rip

I just want to say 3 things:

1) Anemo character with Aloy is so much fun and functional
    2) The grenades do insane damage with LEVEL 1 talents
    3) Aloy's ass...is gorgeous.

I just want to say 3 things:

1) Anemo character with Aloy is so much fun and functional
    2) The grenades do insane damage with LEVEL 1 talents
    3) Aloy's ass...is gorgeous.
    Well, we can agree on one thing, at least.

Depending on your artifacts, you may have gotten better performance out of her than I did. I do kind of want to revisit her at some point, though. I like the idea of having a sort of "Cryo Yoimiya", even if she is somehow even clunkier than normal Yoimiya.

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    Well, we can agree on one thing, at least.

Depending on your artifacts, you may have gotten better performance out of her than I did. I do kind of want to revisit her at some point, though. I like the idea of having a sort of "Cryo Yoimiya", even if she is somehow even clunkier than normal Yoimiya.
    The grenades only do damage because of anemo character thought :P
    She is non functional without the "suck"
    Last edited by Chadow; 2021-10-13 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Yes, that's what "whale" means here, thanks for heavily elaborating on that for us all.
    I can believe people are whaling to get characters, but I doubt anyone is spending thousands of dollars and wasting literal days of time running the same boring assed domain just to get perfect artifacts. They're probably calling it good at a place that's reasonable for anyone who really likes a character.

The grenades only do damage because of anemo character thought :P
    She is non functional without the "suck"
    Again, even with Kazuha, I wasn't able to consistently get the 4 stacks for her final attack buff. Maybe I'm missing something. At any rate, you're definitely right in that an Anemo character is an absolute must for her.

Quote Originally Posted by BeepBoo View Post
    I can believe people are whaling to get characters, but I doubt anyone is spending thousands of dollars and wasting literal days of time running the same boring assed domain just to get perfect artifacts. They're probably calling it good at a place that's reasonable for anyone who really likes a character.
    If they have the money to whale for characters and weapons, it's possible they also have the means to pay someone else to do the boring stuff for them, as well. I've always assumed that was the case with certain Youtubers and streamers, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by RadasNoir View Post
    If they have the money to whale for characters and weapons, it's possible they also have the means to pay someone else to do the boring stuff for them, as well. I've always assumed that was the case with certain Youtubers and streamers, anyway.
    Now that's an angle I hadn't considered and way more believable.

Anyone know how good the banner bow compares to other bows for childe and/or ganyu? It seems pretty powerful on paper.

Showcase of Aloy getting consistently 4 stacks with anemo MC (UwU)
    Well...this is fun

Showcase of Aloy getting consistently 4 stacks with anemo MC (UwU)
    Well...this is fun
    I only see my mc during quests and when fishing
    Rogues are fine ©
    Haste will fix it ©

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok this patch sucks. I murdered everything on new island. With maintrance + island cleanup i barely got 10 wishes in total (ignore sakura tree).

And it seems like the bird things on island also have chests, but under a time lock as i can find any more quests. (also one of occulus is locked behind timegate -- but not needed since i found all)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Itto cons want full geo team, sad. Was hoping to use Raiden with him for extra reactions and energy recharge =/ Maybe I still will, full geo seems a little bland.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also:
    Tangzhu_Tz confirms Itto Release + Albedo Rerun in 2.3, and that 2.3 will contain an Albedo-centric event with good rewards.
    The banner in which Gorou appears is uncertain at this time.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Also:
    Tangzhu_Tz confirms Itto Release + Albedo Rerun in 2.3, and that 2.3 will contain an Albedo-centric event with good rewards.
    The banner in which Gorou appears is uncertain at this time.
    Duuude
    Dragonspine, whenever is mentioned brings me so musch NOSTALGIA.
    Whats the region that brings you a hard hitting nostalgia factor.

I loved Dragonspine...(T_T)