Aaand the Twitch viewer count plummeted, as any mmo that isn’t WoW or ffxiv is popular only during launch until the honeymoon phase is over.

7+ Year Old Account
    Maintentance extended

Again

Quote Originally Posted by AryuFate View Post
    Aaand the Twitch viewer count plummeted, as any mmo that isn’t WoW or ffxiv is popular only during launch until the honeymoon phase is over.
    Are twitch views really important?
    Because in that case, New World is currently offline and it still has more viewers than wow, ffxiv and eso

Hell, "just chatting" is way more popular than several games I see
    Last edited by Maljinwo; 2021-10-13 at 03:16 PM.
    This world don't give us nothing. It be our lot to suffer... and our duty to fight back.

Yeah.. just like any other game. Not sure what this has to do with mmos. Before asmon started streaming FF14 - it was constant at around 3k viewers. Once shroud comes online viewer numbers double again. It's really not a good measurement.

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Maintentance extended

Again

Are twitch views really important?
    Because in that case, New World is currently offline and it still has more viewers than wow, ffxiv and eso

Hell, "just chatting" is way more popular than several games I see
    They are a good measurement when you notice a game going from 300k to 30k viewers. But the game is offline atm apparently, so that might be why. I’m dumb.

The guild problem is kind off putting in this game :/

A shame cuz I loved when I started to play

Haha man, and covenant seems to be generally unpopular overall based on Steam achieves (13% kek) and they've lost the last piece of territory on my server. Definitely looking like I'll be transferring to hopefully find a server with a covenant presence.

They really need to get to work on some aggressive methods to encourage more balanced factions and deter folks from just joining the strongest faction to begin with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hate to ruin your copium here but maybe it has some correlation to all the world servers being down for maintance?

10+ Year Old Account
    “Fixed an issue where settlement storage can become massively overflowed by expired contracts.”

what. what the fuck.

The item will get deleted if it doesn't fit in your storage.
    Scam Citizen referral code: STAR-2YL2-XDTX|get 5,000 UEC

Quote Originally Posted by Proskill View Post
    “Fixed an issue where settlement storage can become massively overflowed by expired contracts.”

what. what the fuck.

The item will get deleted if it doesn't fit in your storage.
    If it's expired then...yeah? It's pointless at that point and just taking up space, no?

10+ Year Old Account
    lol if they do that im done with this game

as some poster previously said, it looks like they want to add storage (among other things) as microtransactions. actually FORCE THEM DOWN YOUR THROAT. holy shit

lol if they do that im done with this game

as some poster previously said, it looks like they want to add storage (among other things) as microtransactions. actually FORCE THEM DOWN YOUR THROAT. holy shit
    Why? How is this a negative? How does it impact your character?

I swear, people are blowing every tiny thing up into a huge deal because like...there aren't any huge, massive issues with the game right now. Plenty to fix. Plenty to improve. Plenty to expand. But it's not as deeply flawed at its core as say, ESO was where it triggered them to delay the console release and spend a year doing a ton of extensive redesign work for the game on PC. It's a great game now so this isn't to bash it, more to share a point of comparison for other "recent" MMO's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    If it's expired then...yeah? It's pointless at that point and just taking up space, no?
    ??

in WoW if ur items dont sell on AH and expire they get sent to your mailbox to wait there 30 (thirty) days until u pick them up. you'd want them to get deleted instead???

??

in WoW if ur items dont sell on AH and expire they get sent to your mailbox to wait there 30 (thirty) days until u pick them up. you'd want them to get deleted instead???
    They're expired. What are they still good for outside of taking up stash space?

15+ Year Old Account
    You are joking right? Things that don't sell on the auction house shouldn't be deleted. Requiring you to remove things from storage before adding anything else is far better solution then deleting things because there is no room.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    am i misunderstanding something or? are we talking about MY trading post contracts or what???

15+ Year Old Account
    Relist at a different price? Holy crap you are serious. Why should anything that doesn't sell be deleted just because you happen to have a full stash at the time?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    getting another chance at selling them??

Ah, contracts as in AH stuff (haven't engaged with that). Do we know it's gonna get deleted? Have they created a new overflow system for expired contracts that doesn't take up stash space?

Haha man, and covenant seems to be generally unpopular overall based on Steam achieves (13% kek) and they've lost the last piece of territory on my server. Definitely looking like I'll be transferring to hopefully find a server with a covenant presence.

They really need to get to work on some aggressive methods to encourage more balanced factions and deter folks from just joining the strongest faction to begin with.
    Are they going to do server transfers cuz that is just going to kill faction balance altogether. Its already bad that the purple faction is dominant in my server but with server transfers literally all non purple players will leave

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Its a bug where sometimes a contract would expire and suddenly show your storage as overflowing a ridiculous amount, rather than the real amount. Its just a number fix, basically.
    Phew, crisis averted. I guess the devs really aren't all evil villains sitting under a bright light reflecting off their glasses, hands steepled in front of their face while they grin sadistically and read the complaints about people who think their stuff's gonna get deleted.

I swear, gamers have the most hostile/adversarial views of the people who make the games they enjoy, in general. I know most fandoms have some toxic elements and whatnot, but how widespread this deep mistrust/suspicion is is wild to me.