Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Why is the game hijacked and under control of a cult on Twitter?

And why are Reddit, the paid out moderators on MMOchampion here, WoW forums and WoWhead censoring everything and silencing people in an almost tyranical way because people are outing their critique?

Are we not allowed to voice and raise our concern as customers or is this cult so blinded by hate and politics that they think they're in their right to do all this shit?

This thread will surely go well.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlordd View Post
    And why are Reddit, the paid out moderators on MMOchampion here, WoW forums and WoWhead censoring everything and silencing people in an almost tyranical way because people are outing their critique?

Are we not allowed to voice and raise our concern as customers or is this cult so blinded by hate and politics that they think they're in their right to do all this shit?
    Did someone forget to eat their Trump-E-Oh's this morning?

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is going places.

The reddit threads aren't censoring or silencing anything, the thread there on the new PTR changes is universally hated. The moderators here on MMOchamp have always been shills and will ban or warn you for any wrongthink or going against the echo chamber though.

Quote Originally Posted by Frimelda View Post
    The reddit threads aren't censoring or silencing anything, the thread there on the new PTR changes is universally hated. The moderators here on MMOchamp have always been shills and will ban or warn you for any wrongthink or going against the echo chamber though.
    Man, I want whatever it is you're on if you think this cesspool of constant negativity about WoW is an echo chamber.

Just quit the game, its never going to be actually good again.

There's literally a 50-page discussion topic on this in the news section. You okay?

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Since when did questioning shitty PC decisions that are being forced on a game and ruining its history that you've played for 10+ years makes you a Trumper? lmao
    Last edited by Oradraffe; 2021-10-13 at 06:21 PM.

I think the really sad part is when a small but dedicated (addicted) part of the fanbase aggressively attack, insult, and harass anyone daring to say something negative about wow, and they gain the support of the platforms controlling group, be it mods, or whatever.

Seeing plenty of threads here and on official forums criticising Blizzard that are left open, with the exception of multiple threads on the same topic as that's just spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    I dont even live in the US. Atleast le fat bad orange man wasn't shoving his politics down my throat to the point it even finds it way in my entertainment.

Quote Originally Posted by arkanon View Post
    I think the really sad part is when a small but dedicated (addicted) part of the fanbase aggressively attack, insult, and harass anyone daring to say something negative about wow, and they gain the support of the platforms controlling group, be it mods, or whatever.
    "I was called out for posting about how I quit WoW and play FFXIV on a WoW forum! Mods, arrest this man for attempting to censor my opinion!"

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oradraffe View Post
    Questioning shitty PC decisions that are being forced on a game and ruining its history that you've played for 10+ years makes you a Trumper? lmao
    No one in the world when thinking about wows history would go to a painting or the lack of Gigolo’s in Kara. If it wasn’t for people and there nonsense culture war no one would care as none of the changes are important to wow or it’s history.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

while i don't like the over censoring of wow, reddit is a private forum to be moderated how reddit wants, mmochamp is also a private forum to be moderated how they want, the wow forums are a private forum as well, and wowhead (if they have forums, i genuinely don't know) would be as well. you're allowed to complain all you want. you're just not entitled to be heard.
    Last edited by aceperson; 2021-10-13 at 06:52 PM.

Gaming industry isn't about fun games and entertainment anymore. It's about pushing a political ideology and a global political message. It's why they have pushed and shoved their way into every single form of entertainment under the guise of "diversity and inclusion".
    They are using minority groups as a front to push their One World Government. And in order to do that...you must "Build Back Better" and in order to "Build Back Better" (for them) they must first destroy everything we've ever known or loved.

Take a look at what the world has turned into since Sept 11th 2001. Then what it turned into after 2008, and then again after 2016, and then finally after April 2020. Notice how government always got more power and control...and corporations started making a crap ton more money. Meanwhile, the rest of us who play games like WoW to try and escape the dystopia they have been pushing- can no longer do that anymore.
    Why? Because when you try to push a message...you have to do it 24/7. Just like they do in N. Korea. Speaker in everyone's home pushing government propaganda 24/7. Our "speaker" is our television, SmartPhone, Social media, legacy media, Government, gaming industry, sports industry, music industry, and Hollywood movies. In our face 24/7 with the same lopsided globalist message.

And if anyone tries to speak out...they censor you, shadow ban you, outright ban you, attack you, go after your lively-hood, go after your family. Sometimes...they even change their "terms of service" to push you out. Remember...."By any means necessary" is one of their motto's. And if anything else...they have proven that they are willing to do ANYTHING to control the message and to make sure that no other message can ever be heard.
    The sad thing is what I have said is 100% true and yet...their will still be people who will defend the very system that holds no value over them...and never has.

I dont even live in the US. Atleast le fat bad orange man wasn't shoving his politics down my throat to the point it even finds it way in my entertainment.
    They have always been there. You just didn't notice because they were in line with your world view.

And now once some other political views start to appear in games you start crying like a little man child
    Armory Link
    Mount Collection

Everything wrong with gamers in one sentence:
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavox View Post
    I want Activision-Blizzard to burn, but for crimes against gaming, not because they got me too'd.

Quote Originally Posted by Azerate View Post
    They have always been there. You just didn't notice because they were in line with your world view.

And now once some other political views start to appear in games you start crying like a little man child
    What political views were in World of Warcraft, pre-woke?

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    Gaming industry isn't about fun games and entertainment anymore. It's about pushing a political ideology and a global political message. It's why they have pushed and shoved their way into every single form of entertainment under the guise of "diversity and inclusion".
    They are using minority groups as a front to push their One World Government. And in order to do that...you must "Build Back Better" and in order to "Build Back Better" (for them) they must first destroy everything we've ever known or loved.

Take a look at what the world has turned into since Sept 11th 2001. Then what it turned into after 2008, and then again after 2016, and then finally after April 2020. Notice how government always got more power and control...and corporations started making a crap ton more money. Meanwhile, the rest of us who play games like WoW to try and escape the dystopia they have been pushing- can no longer do that anymore.
    Why? Because when you try to push a message...you have to do it 24/7. Just like they do in N. Korea. Speaker in everyone's home pushing government propaganda 24/7. Our "speak" is our television, SmartPhone, Social media, legacy media, Government, gaming industry, sports industry, music industry, and Hollywood movies. In our face 24/7 with the same lopsided globalist message.

And if anyone tries to speak out...they censor you, shadow ban you, outright ban you, attack you, go after your lively-hood, go after your family. Sometimes...they even change their "terms of service" to push you out. Remember...."By any means necessary" is one of their motto's. And if anything else...they have proven that they are willing to do ANYTHING to control the message and to make sure that no other message can ever be heard.
    The sad thing is what I have said is 100% true and yet...their will still be people who will defend the very system that holds no value over them...and never has.
    Why did I begin hearing the X-Files theme song while reading your post?