Thread: Genshin Impact

Quote Originally Posted by Chadow View Post
    Duuude
    Dragonspine, whenever is mentioned brings me so musch NOSTALGIA.
    Whats the region that brings you a hard hitting nostalgia factor.

I loved Dragonspine...(T_T)
    Too bad for biting cold
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Quote Originally Posted by Nurasu View Post
    Itto cons want full geo team, sad. Was hoping to use Raiden with him for extra reactions and energy recharge =/ Maybe I still will, full geo seems a little bland.
    well, depending on how it works and if the constellation counts Itto himself, if you want to play with Baal, you won't want/need more than 2 Geo units (Itto + whoever)
    Baal needs 7s as well and you need/want ohers to do their Burst and Elemental abilities as well.
    So it's not like the additional CD reduce does anything

Itto's base DEF stats is insane. Jeezus. The amount of ATK you gain from that, even Noelle can't compare.
    I really have to test him out when he becomes playable, not a fan of claymore charged attacks, even if his is different. They have quite some wind-up before they get going.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-10-13 at 07:07 PM.

Saw the new bow and was like "Oh, that looks a bit like Ganyus theme". Seems its not actually the best for her. Funny stuff there.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

Honestly, now I wish they'd take out the energy boost from the trials. I wanna test how his energy is, but that won't be possible.

Is it too late to get into this game and try it out?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    well, depending on how it works and if the constellation counts Itto himself, if you want to play with Baal, you won't want/need more than 2 Geo units (Itto + whoever)
    Baal needs 7s as well and you need/want ohers to do their Burst and Elemental abilities as well.
    So it's not like the additional CD reduce does anything

Itto's base DEF stats is insane. Jeezus. The amount of ATK you gain from that, even Noelle can't compare.
    I really have to test him out when he becomes playable, not a fan of claymore charged attacks, even if his is different. They have quite some wind-up before they get going.
    That's a great point - I assume he must count towards it himself or you'd never be able to reach the max bonus/reduction that it specifies. Maybe the new geo artifact set is why the leakers are all saying full geo team to keep stacks up at all times, but that seems pretty easy to work around too.

Edit: I see Gorou's skills are the reason now. I would think they'd allow for more flexibility than that in a game like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    It's mostly a single player game, and it's non-competitive so there's not really a "too late" factor; there are some really good characters on the next several banners though, so it's a great time to use your free rolls.
    Last edited by Nurasu; 2021-10-13 at 08:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    Honestly, now I wish they'd take out the energy boost from the trials. I wanna test how his energy is, but that won't be possible.
    Trials aren't there for players to actually test characters, they're there to get people excited about a character and spend as many primos to get them as possible, only to be met with the crushing realization that they play nothing like the trials

10+ Year Old Account
    That's a great point - I assume he must count towards it himself or you'd never be able to reach the max bonus/reduction that it specifies. Maybe the new geo artifact set is why the leakers are all saying full geo team to keep stacks up at all times, but that seems pretty easy to work around too.

Edit: I see Gorou's skills are the reason now. I would think they'd allow for more flexibility than that in a game like this.

- - - Updated - - -

It's mostly a single player game, and it's non-competitive so there's not really a "too late" factor; there are some really good characters on the next several banners though, so it's a great time to use your free rolls.
    Also new sets:
    https://twitter.com/Genshin_Intel/st...43435203661835
    https://twitter.com/Genshin_Intel/st...31636278370305

4x geo team sounds a bit weird tho. Also looks like my Barbara is getting a buff.

- - - Updated - - -

Before i answer --- how good are you resistances to lootboxes?
    If you are weak to them, then i dont recomend this game.

As a new player you will have more resorces to use on new characters as you have 3 full zones to complete and loot. Downside is that you missed some event weapons that are realy good (and free characters).
    Also any new fight events are gona be pain, but you can collect at least primogems from them.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Also new sets:
    https://twitter.com/Genshin_Intel/st...43435203661835
    https://twitter.com/Genshin_Intel/st...31636278370305

4x geo team sounds a bit weird tho. Also looks like my Barbara is getting a buff.

- - - Updated - - -

Before i answer --- how good are you resistances to lootboxes?
    If you are weak to them, then i dont recomend this game.

As a new player you will have more resorces to use on new characters as you have 3 full zones to complete and loot. Downside is that you missed some event weapons that are realy good (and free characters).
    Also any new fight events are gona be pain, but you can collect at least primogems from them.
    LOL, I dont fall for the lootbox game, I could care less about cosmetics unless its something I happen to earn for free.

Thats what I was worried about was the stuff thats been missed already.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't 100% realize it was single players, I was thinking it was one of those kinda single player games with some multiplayer here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Trials aren't there for players to actually test characters, they're there to get people excited about a character and spend as many primos to get them as possible, only to be met with the crushing realization that they play nothing like the trials
    um...ok?

- - - Updated - - -

Gorou's skills and constellations are why you'd want monogeo team. Obviously it's not required to be functional, but usually when people say "want", it means most optimal. Also having itto c2 would make you really want monogeo.

I didn't 100% realize it was single players, I was thinking it was one of those kinda single player games with some multiplayer here and there.
    The event weapons aren't really strong, I don't think any of them are significantly better options for any character than 4* gacha or craftable weapons. Their biggest strength was that they were free and had XP boost during their events. I can't imagine using those weapons on any of my main characters, though, and they don't all have 5* weapons. So you didn't miss out on much in this regard. More importantly, you did miss quests from past events, which are very unlikely to ever come back (maybe some event quests will be added later, though I doubt it).

Genshin has coop, but it's 100% optional.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

You will absolutely need multiplayer once you are a fresh.....forgot the actual Adventure Rank level...but there is one point in the game where you need help for Domains to farm stuff.

I know i did need MAJOR help.

But maybe something changed, i dont know.
    Nowadays i do everything solo because my chars are completely overpowered >_<

LOL, I dont fall for the lootbox game, I could care less about cosmetics unless its something I happen to earn for free.

It's not cosmetics though. It's literally characters and weapons you use to play the game.

Makes me think that mono-element-teams are a thing soon.

Which means I'll rather wait for mono-electro or cryo.

Sara C6, Baal C3, Yae (maybe a healer type), Fischl or some other element. (So either 4/0 or 3/1)
    Ayaka, Diona, Cloud Retainer (if cryo), Mona.

I don't like Itto's character design that much, nor Gorou's. So Mono-Geo is a "No" for me.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; 2021-10-13 at 09:04 PM.

Yae (maybe a healer type),
    Yae is not going to be a healer.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

You can play with friends and join their worlds. But its locked behind the AR lvls.

Also event items can now be purchased this patch from some vendor for people that missed them. (you do miss the event lore tho and the rewards in cash and xp)
    So you only realy miss this:
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com..._1312/?lang=EN
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com..._2313/?lang=EN
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com..._4311/?lang=EN
    https://genshin.honeyhunterworld.com..._5312/?lang=EN

1x Beidou
    1x Diona
    1x Fischl
    1x Xianyan (comes this patch as event)
    1x Aloy (came out today -- probaly only avaible till this patch ends)
    1x Character 4 star from Liyue of your choice

Its not that huge problem as unlike starting players, you have a much better weapon choice to craft. And with free wishes you can pull quite a few of those characters easy. I dont recomend pulling for 5 star characters this patch as new player as one of them sucks and other one is pain to build as you need a specifit weapon to not suck.
    New upcoming characters from leaks are a much better option for a new player.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blackpink View Post
    Yae is not going to be a healer.
    Maybe not, maybe she will.

She is a shrine maiden, does exorcism and is supportive. No electro healer there yet either.

5+ Year Old Account
    Each time i open chest that gives 0 primogems it brings back memories of anniversary, right into feels.

Edit:

It was strange for Kokomi having 4 passive skills but we all know that -100%crit chance is more like debuff, and only 3 positive passives is ok,
    but then they come and do four NOT BAD passive skills for ITTO, like can we expect to get 4th passives for OLD characters or its powercreep bonus only for NEW ones? Sumeru = characters with five passive skills.
    Last edited by cocomen2; 2021-10-13 at 10:12 PM.
    Please, there a perfect example of hypocritical thinking:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    If Tinkers had anything to do with Hunters, but they don’t. Unlike Bards which are linked to Rogues.

She is a shrine maiden, does exorcism and is supportive. No electro healer there yet either.
    The amount of backlash that would get would make the raiden drama look tiny. They'll make another 4* character the healer, like they did with gorou (in a way).

Doubt they'll release another healer right after Kokomi like that. Especially considering healers don't bring in as much money.