Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Cough View Post
    I’ve quit WoW over the subscription

Not that I mind paying it but you’d think that with expansion price and subscription they’d be able to dedicate more resources to the game instead of financing another fucking yatch for boby

I’ve kissed their asses for 10 years. What did it get me? A narrative designer so desperate he self inserts himself to wife his undead waifu and a game director that refuses to listen to Feedback
    Are we going to pretend that even if the patch notes said, "We consulted @Candy Cough on game design and because this player has been subscribed for 10 years we are now considering their singular opinion to be the only thing that matters" that you'd change your mind?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    world is not just EUA friend, world is a big place and different countries have different realities.

And im not saying what is worth or not for people.
    What does that have to do with you telling other people how they should perceive the value of a service? That's not your place.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    What does that have to do with you telling other people how they should perceive the value of a service? That's not your place.
    im not doing that, you are attacking a point i never made

i said the subscription is a too high for a shit service, period.

you in other hand is telling how i should perceive the value, and claim this is not my place, who the hell are you

im not doing that, you are attacking a point i never made

i said the subscription is a too high for a shit service, period.

you in other hand is telling how i should perceive the value, and claim this is not my place, who the hell are you
    I highlighted the opinion there for you. I'll let you figure out the rest.

7+ Year Old Account
    I highlighted the opinion there for you. I'll let you figure out the rest.
    if you think its not, or whatever your opinion is, good for you man, see the tittle of the thread and figure out the rest.

Are we going to pretend that even if the patch notes said, "We consulted @Candy Cough on game design and because this player has been subscribed for 10 years we are now considering their singular opinion to be the only thing that matters" that you'd change your mind?

- - - Updated - - -

Sheesh why are you being such a dick

It was just my opinion, I’ve been a fanboy all this time. I even defended Wacraft 3 Reforged. Let us not pretend WoW in its current state is perfect.

Im far from the only one saying this. Stop being a smart ass and get your head out of there
    Last edited by Candy Cough; 2021-10-13 at 11:21 PM.
    An'u belore delen'na

Sheesh why are you being such a dick

It was just my opinion, I’ve been a fanboy all this time. I even defended Wacraft 3 Reforged. Let us not pretend WoW in its current state is perfect.

Im far from the only one saying this. Stop being a smart ass and get your head out of there
    And what makes you think your opinion (see: feedback) is more relevant than anybody else's? What if the millions of paying customers are providing feedback that the game is perfectly fine? (ie, that's why they pay for it.) Should Blizzard ignore its paying customers because a vocal minority of angry ex-WoW players feel like they're being ignored? Or were you just looking for empty meaningless platitudes and congratulations from internet strangers for having the courage to say you unsubscribed? If that's the case: I'm proud of you! Please make sure to inform everybody about the games you play that aren't WoW because I can't possibly think of anything more interesting to read.

- - - Updated - - -

if you think its not, or whatever your opinion is, good for you man, see the tittle of the thread and figure out the rest.
    There's a difference between a personal opinion and a baseless generalization.

And what makes you think your opinion (see: feedback) is more relevant than anybody else's? What if the millions of paying customers are providing feedback that the game is perfectly fine? (ie, that's why they pay for it.) Should Blizzard ignore its paying customers because a vocal minority of angry ex-WoW players feel like they're being ignored? Or were you just looking for empty meaningless platitudes and congratulations from internet strangers for having the courage to say you unsubscribed? If that's the case: I'm proud of you! Please make sure to inform everybody about the games you play that aren't WoW because I can't possibly think of anything more interesting to read.

- - - Updated - - -

The minority of the minority crying about opinions while thrusting their own opinions onto someone else.

Clearly you dont have anything more interesting since you’re spending your free time attacking people on a forum instead of playing this perfect game

People arent allowed to have opinions on I guess
    An'u belore delen'na

Clearly you dont have anything more interesting since you’re spending your free time attacking people on a forum instead of playing this perfect game

Only they are allowed to have an Opinion and its not even an Opinion its Fact..

lol

I'm sorry I called you out on your bad take. Please feel free to ignore my posts and continue to seek the validation you so desperately need from internet strangers for having the courage to post on a WoW forum that you don't like WoW.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by darklogrus View Post
    Only they are allowed to have an Opinion and its not even an Opinion its Fact..

lol
    I apologize for interrupting your negativity circlejerking.

10+ Year Old Account
    They should pay me if they want me to beta test their game.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

I would pay 60$ a month for a good game. The money has no impact on my likelyhood to play the game.

Concidering how little content we get + how games like Diablo 3 don't charge anything outside the game cost it's really terrible value for the money now though.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The One Percent View Post
    They should pay me if they want me to beta test their game.
    Probably the most sensible answer so far. As for myself, I'd feel scammed with retail WoW even if there was no sub fee.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Pricing should be similar to other mmo's. Or expansions should be a lot less.

7+ Year Old Account
    and that is literally what the thread ask for it, and i answered it.

About half of what it is now, but only if the cash shop is removed. If it remains, the game should be f2p.

High Overlord
    5+ Year Old Account
    Good luck getting a nonsensical estimate this side of the millennium, as I already said, 5 dollars per month for all the game in the launchers anything else is just greed or "ocker" as the law states is illegal here in Sweden.

Don't feed the known contrarian that lurks every thread.

Idk, it could do with being cheaper, but 13 euro really isn't that much tbh.

I am not playing or subscribed atm since I am kinda burned out but when I eventually come back to the game I don't care that it is gonna cost me 12.99 a month.

they should pay me to play this game wtf DOOD

no but seriously, how about keeping the price but extending the duration, so instead of 1 month, we get two for the price of one,etc..