Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Increased loot from 40mans tbh.
    Just make it rain.
    Give me the purps.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Random loot drop off everything XD
    Like how D3 is? So I could be out questing in EPL and a bat drops me a Drakefang Talisman?
    Ok let's do it!

Op found their parents rainy day stash and smoked it through his nostrils, the only thing i would like to see is the addition of a graphics toggle like D2 got.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    Increased loot from 40mans tbh.
    Just make it rain.
    Give me the purps.

- - - Updated - - -

Like how D3 is? So I could be out questing in EPL and a bat drops me a Drakefang Talisman?
    Ok let's do it!
    Ooh make it better! Remove the level requirement
    Might of Menthil drops on your level 8 ret pally oh shit it's on now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Itori View Post
    Op found their parents rainy day stash and smoked it through his nostrils, the only thing i would like to see is the addition of a graphics toggle like D2 got.
    No worse then half the threads here

Quote Originally Posted by Hastis View Post
    Extended phases
    every month is a new phase
    First month lvl 20, next one 30 etc fresh 60 doesnt have mc but month later with raid patches
    This sounds very interesting. You could farm your BIS Sets for the current level cap and proffesions would also have more meaning while leveling up.

We already had this in the first beta (and now too) and it was alot of fun. Especially PvP at lvl cap

Fuck it, let's just go all out, add Magic Find to the game

I like the idea of buffing bosses, but buffing damage or boss hp wont do anything, we need new mechanics. Otherwise get rid of the xp buffs and bring back world buffs.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Raid size reduced to 20 man because there's no way in hell there will be enough players interested to get 40 man's off the ground.

Season of Leveling = XP required tripled

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    We are at a point where an MMORPG is having ''seasons''
    Retail essentially is a seasonal game at this point, so i don't see the point of your remark.

Quote Originally Posted by starstationprofm View Post
    Vanilla+.

New talent trees that rebalance the classes and make them more fun. New raids.

Something like this would rock.
    Damn these are pretty cool, does anyone actually play this server?
    Even looking at a couple of trees I've seen two or three changes I thought of too. Guess they weren't that original after all -_-

Quote Originally Posted by starstationprofm View Post
    Vanilla+.

New talent trees that rebalance the classes and make them more fun. New raids.

Something like this would rock.

https://vanillaplus.org/talents/#/t/2/0-0-0 ( link is an example of new Hunter talent trees )
    These look really cool. Slightly OP I think, seems there is way more talent to choose from. I like the last row choice, like in the Paladin Holy tree, choose to deal damage or healing, that's pretty nice.
    There are things I don't fully understand though, like Earthquake talent from the ele shaman tree. Why the threat?
    Last edited by Tealghara; 2021-10-15 at 02:52 PM.

A server where you rework all speccs so that they are more fun to play early-game.

Instead of retri paladins getting crusader strike at level 50 they get it as retri specific from trainer at 10 or 20 for example.

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    So classic wow is getting Diablo like seasons. Hopefully they do more to change things up but what are some seasons you would like to see?

Mine are..

Progressive Servers. Kinda see this as an inevitably but like EQ go through phases automatically as either a certain amount of kills on the final boss happen or after a time limit whichever comes first and go all the way through to end of Wrath (kinda feel cata might be a bit difficult to just change to)

Speedrun servers: all phases unlocked automatically first 10 guilds of each faction to kill the final boss of the expansion gets a wow token credited to their account or something.

Burning Vanilla Vanilla wow with all of it's phases but with BC talents, Jewelcrafting, and BC Races(cap still 60)

Wrathful Crusade: Burning Crusade all its phases but with DKs, Wrath Talents, and inscription

Neutralcraft: You may choose your faction regardless of race

Vanilla future strike: Vanilla like versions of Death Knights, Demon Hunters, and Monks made available

All out War: World PVP gives XP, Instances disabled, BGs disabled, killing players adds to a server wide score of Alliance vs Horde. Killing players gives tokens that can be traded for higher and higher gear ala phases.

Yeah some of these ideas are probably bad but I kinda like the idea of changing up classic in weird ways every so often.
    The token reward idea I would say a no-go. People should play how they wish but without a prize for picking that type of game. Else, I don't care, really. It is Project Classic, they have to do something to keep people interested. Though, if anything, I'd say what you see a few have posted on YouTube, something about play the game, and you on the way as you level, get to pick abilities, change them, or upgrade them, coming from mixed classes.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Essentially on your mind =/= reality.
    Considering there is basically a soft gear reset with each patch and thus you can always skip right to the most current content, i'd say that's pretty seasonal.
    You build upon your previous achievements, ya know, like an MMO
    And it also invalidates the work from the previous patch, ya know, like a seasonal game.

There is a good reason why people call it "play the patch", now replace "patch" with "season" and there you go.

new patch =/= new season sorry.
    As said, previous content becomes irrelevant and gear also becomes irrelevant, that's already close enough.
    but it's still a farcry from being what classic is doing.
    Sure, but releasing fresh servers aren't exactly unknown in the MMO sphere, either.

harder content by adding new spells to raid bosses sounds like the best.

I would love for something like "every 5 levels get an extra talent point".

Crafting gear getting some kinda buff would also be neat, maybe add crafting mats to raids alongside core leather and whatnot.

A season without phases would be neat to see the community tackle. Naxx open immediately if you could get yourself attuned.

Reputations like Tranquilen would be nice; have a sentinel hill reputation for doing westfall/deadmines things and give it a nice blue or a mild trinket or something, repeat all over the place.

Season of increased bag space would probably make some people very happy too, but it'd have to be paired with something else.

Strat/UBRS/scholo treated as the mini raids they were back in original launch would be dope, maybe increase their danger but also their rewards? I vaguely remember 10 manning the end of BRD too, think the save the princess quest used to be a raid quest.

Changing set bonuses might be a neat one, adding sets to dungeons like the defias set could be nice.

No resists could be an interesting season, you never miss the boss but the mobs also never miss you.

Classic Any% Speedrun server

To start you must register a group of at least 40 or more people. (25 on BC)

Timer starts when first member logs in ends when KT/Kil'Jaden is defeated

All phases unlocked, AQ fully open, Once Onyxia is defeated a pulse for world buffs will happen in Stormwind/Org every 15 minutes for your guild

Raids/Heroic Dungeons can be reset at will, AH changed to a static shop with consumables and BOEs with no gold cost, PVP gear is unavailable. Attunements and reps must still be gained/done.

Upon defeating the final boss of the expansion characters will be locked and your guild is added to a leaderboard separated by region/faction

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterymask View Post
    Classic Any% Speedrun server

To start you must register a group of at least 40 or more people. (25 on BC)

Timer starts when first member logs in ends when KT/Kil'Jaden is defeated

All phases unlocked, AQ fully open, Once Onyxia is defeated a pulse for world buffs will happen in Stormwind/Org every 15 minutes for your guild

Raids/Heroic Dungeons can be reset at will, AH changed to a static shop with consumables and BOEs with no gold cost, PVP gear is unavailable. Attunements and reps must still be gained/done.

Upon defeating the final boss of the expansion characters will be locked and your guild is added to a leaderboard separated by region/faction
    I would very much rather to be stabbed in the face.

Hogger rush server. First group to kill hogger wins a hogger plushie!