Page 60 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakah View Post
    And this is gonna keep happening as the older generation of Blizzard devs are forced out. Sad times.
    huh, wonder why that happened... I guess just for no reason at all.

Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    That's some self aware wolves levels of cognitive dissonance... lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Yeah, sadly. But, we have those movies, and those are awesome imo
    I 100% agree! In fact,im going to watch one tonight!

10+ Year Old Account
    Crybullies.

Blizzard let toxic people into their house.

Crybullies.

and it has nothing to do with the sex pests that started the company and had been working there for decades, does it?

Crybullies.

They had toxic people before, they just let a new batch in. The new ones just like to screech more than the old ones

and it has nothing to do with the sex pests that started the company and had been working there for decades, does it?
    They are bastards, but they made a decent game, the new devs might have the moral highground, but they have yet to create a better game.

at least some of you are honest in you're not caring about people being sexually harassed. as long as you get what you want that's all that matters.
    I expect blizz to treat their employees with respect and create a decent game
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2021-10-14 at 05:31 PM.

atleast they made great games tough...

Quote Originally Posted by Menog View Post
    at least some of you are honest in you're not caring about people being sexually harassed. as long as you get what you want that's all that matters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    They had toxic people before, they just let a new batch in. The new ones just like to screech more than the old ones
    yeah, they screech about being sexually harassed, how very dare they... lot of yikes going on right now.

15+ Year Old Account
    trying to get any of these people to present even a vague idea of how to fix the working conditions at Blizzard in hopes of less "censorship" in the game is a herculean feat. probably because as you said, all they really care about is bitching about changes being made. like, I tried to get @Video Games to answer that question and all they did was shrug their shoulders and say: "well go work somewhere else, you can't always get what you want". so nothing in terms of fixing the problem they pretend care about but plenty of material to call the WoW devs idiotic feminist's who hate sex or whatever...
    Probably because i don't have a solution to fix a million year old problem because nobody does but thinks turning a painting of a woman to a bowl of fruit aint it?

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, they screech about being sexually harassed, how very dare they... lot of yikes going on right now.

meh I don't even know who did what. Do you actually believe everyone that were in SC2 development or even Legion development that has been leaving during the years were all sex offenders? How fucking stupid can you be? Putting hundreads of people with the same label as a dozen...

and why should the customers be punished with censorship just because some idiots cant keep their hands to themselves?

replacing one evil for another isn't a good solution at all

I expect this stuff to be handled were it actually matters in their workspace, anything else I consider secondary or a non issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    They are bastards, but they made a decent game, the new devs might have the moral highground, but they have yet to create a better game.
    this all came to light not even half way into an incredibly mediocre expansion. but again as long as YOU get what you want you're more than willing to ignore the conditions that product was made in.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Your 'corrected' is someone else's spoiled.

We don't all agree on what 'trash' even is - 'One man's trash is another's treasure' and all.
    The quote is just demonstrating the immaturity of that person's viewpoint.

And this is gonna keep happening as the older generation of Blizzard devs are forced out. Sad times.
    Ah yes the great treasure of sexual harassers and frat boys, only the immature would surely want them out.
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Not unless you count them using it as an excuse to force SJW dogshit into the game, it doesn't.

this all came to light not even half way into an incredibly mediocre expansion. but again as long as YOU get what you want you're more than willing to ignore the conditions that product was made in.
    why should he have any feelings towards a situation he had no control over? why should the paying customers feel any simpathy for a shit company and developers that have been ruining their favorite game for years?

I don't ignore it as I said I expect them to fix this, in the workspace and at the same time create a quality product, that is not too much to ask, if they can't deliver they have my sympathy but most certainly not my financial support.

If their idea of new content is removing small silly lines and renaming zones, then by all means go ahead, I might come back once there is actually something worth doing.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2021-10-14 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vowrawn View Post
    Not unless you count them using it as an excuse to force SJW dogshit into the game, it doesn't.
    omg ogle at some real boobs for once in your life.

- - - Updated - - -

why should he have any feelings towards a situation he had no control over? why should the paying customers feel any simpathy for a shit company and developers that have been ruining their favorite game for years?
    then don't? walk away? stop talking about it if you don't like it? but you won't, you never will. because it's so easy to whine and complain about it online.

Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    I implore you: What do you think I'd say if he were black?
    Don't bother. To some people: giving marginalized people the benefit of the doubt equals marginalized people being above criticism. See also: the whole "special treatment" script.

You seem obsessed with putting a label on me that I'm not even supporting. I don't think I'm a "good guy" for siding with Blizzard. I don't think I'm fighting against "bad guys" who have opinions which differ from my own. This is all imaginary nonsense you're constructing in your mind to deal with the fact that somebody on the internet doesn't think exactly the same way you do. I'm sorry I couldn't provide you with the life reassuring validation of your negative opinion of Blizzard. But please stop inventing arguments so you can label me as something I never claimed to be in the first place.
    Well, it's not as if one can expect much else from people whose entire underlying premise is "I feel personally attacked by these changes, and also by the fact that there are people who don't share my complaint."

Also: wow; more dog whistles than a pet store going on in this thread.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Ever stop to think that Mabye a good chunk of people leaving did so because of the sex offenders? That Mabye it wasn’t the jack offs leaving that caused a drop in quality but the people they drive out no longer supporting them?

It’s not like the list of harassed is a couple of people and there are of course going to be more who don’t come forward.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...78j/?context=3
    All I ever wanted was the truth. Remember those words as you read the ones that follow. I never set out to topple my father's kingdom of lies from a sense of misplaced pride. I never wanted to bleed the species to its marrow, reaving half the galaxy clean of human life in this bitter crusade. I never desired any of this, though I know the reasons for which it must be done. But all I ever wanted was the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vowrawn View Post
    SJW isn't even the problem it can easily be implemented subtly and without disrupting the overall story, if done correctly. In fact a good story has many different facets to it, many clashing ideas and ideals. Not just one overarching one.