Page 63 of 82 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking on return to WoW, now - not really...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    no one asked you to solve a "million year problem" whatever the hell that means. I asked you for insights on what to do about fixing blizzard, seeing as you don't think unionizing would do... anything? I don't know, you only ever seem to have the energy to scream about things that upset you and nothing in regards to addressing it in a way that would appeal to you. like you can't even be bothered to make your own arguments even when someone (myself) tosses you a soft ball multiple times...

- - - Updated - - -

they knew about it... I mean it was a two year investigation... PEOPLE KNEW. that's why you have shareholder's suing them over keeping the whole thing under wraps, FROM THE SHAREHOLDER'S.
    You asked me what to do about blizzard, which means what do we do about sexual harassment. Don't know. Your solution might work, but surely there's some examples of sexual harassment even if somebody is in a union, or sexual harassment in the union itself. All this is way above my pay grade to figure out. But no, i dont believe changing paintings is going to fix anything either

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vowrawn View Post
    The usual Left-wing playbook about accusing anyone who disagrees with a Leftist on a forum of being a racist/sexist. In response to the post I was responding to.
    Tell me you don't go outside and talk to real people, without telling me that.

Seriously, what are you blathering on about. The percentage of people that actually think that way is hovering around .01%. And that is being generous.

Maybe make better points with logic and facts instead of immediately running to the victim complex card?

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    You asked me what to do about blizzard, which means what do we do about sexual harassment. Don't know. Your solution might work, but surely there's some examples of sexual harassment even if somebody is in a union, or sexual harassment in the union itself. All this is way above my pay grade to figure out. But no, i dont believe changing paintings is going to fix anything either
    but it's not above your pay grade to dismiss these Blizzard employees as idiotic feminist's who only want to ruin the things you love. never mind this is the same sort of cop out argument that people use when they say condoms don't actually work. "because they don't prevent .05% of all pregnancies' or transmissions of STD's then I'm not sure how effective they really are."
    Last edited by uuuhname; 2021-10-14 at 07:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    Tell me you don't go outside and talk to real people, without telling me that.

Seriously, what are you blathering on about. The percentage of people that actually think that way is hovering around .01%. And that is being generous.

Maybe make better points with logic and facts instead of immediately running to the victim complex card?
    If that percentage is so low, then why do they always cater to them?

I use plenty of "logic" and "facts". It's funny that you are whining about ME using the "victim complex card" when the tweet from DesMephisto on the front page of the "news" section on this website is him screeching about "transphobia", a thing that doesn't exist and never has outside of Marxist neo-censorship.

- - - Updated - - -

but it's not above your pay grade to dismiss these Blizzard employees as idiotic feminist's who only want to ruin the things you love. never mind this is the same sort of cop out argument that people use when they say condoms don't actually work. "because they don't prevent .05% of all pregnancies' or transmissions of STD's then I'm not sure how effective they really are."
    The Blizzard employees are the ones that admitted to doing just that, per idiots like that Valentine guy. They hate the fans as being either "too straight" or "too white", so they destroy something they care about because they always need to deconstruct everything in order to make everyone "realize how oppressed they really are".

15+ Year Old Account
    Correct. I can call people stupid for removing things from a 15 year old game because it was fine, and still is, because it's pointless censorship and maybe make them change their minds by voicing my opinion. I cannot fix sexual harassment in society

but it's not above your pay grade to dismiss these Blizzard employees as idiotic feminist's who only want to ruin the things you love.
    No; but I'm sure it's easier than actually formulating a sound argument, especially while in a state of extreme indignation.

Correct. I can call people stupid for removing things from a 15 year old game because it was fine, and still is, because it's pointless censorship and maybe make them change their minds by voicing my opinion. I cannot fix sexual harassment in society
    "Thanks to the widespread negative feedback from the community, we're no longer changing anything in the game ever again."

-you, apparently

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    "Thanks to the widespread negative feedback from the community, we're no longer changing anything in the game ever again."

-you, apparently
    Notice the word "maybe"

Remember real id?
    Blitzchung or whatever his name is?
    Remember 35 dollars to copy a character in classic?

Notice the word "maybe"

Remember real id?
    Blitzchung or whatever his name is?
    Remember 35 dollars to copy a character in classic?
    They might listen to some but not people that disagree with them, sadly we are not the target audience anymore... Whats even more sad is that their target audience doesnt exist either. Not even the devs play their own game

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Menog View Post
    They might listen to some but not people that disagree with them, sadly we are not the target audience anymore... Whats even more sad is that their target audience doesnt exist either. Not even the devs play their own game
    Oh i'm sure it's in vain, but funny watching loyalists "say stop complaining, they won't change anything" when we have many examples of them doing just that

-you, apparently
    What else do you expect of someone who, in lieu of formulating actual arguments, just slings insults at the people whom she blames for the changes? (And can't tell the difference between that and criticism, while we're at it.)
    Last edited by Dacia Ultan; 2021-10-14 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Menog View Post
    I'd encourage you to watch this skit... it might help you understand what's happening here:

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dacia Ultan View Post
    What else do you expect of someone who, in lieu of formulating actual arguments, just slings insults at the people whom she blames for the changes? (And can't tell the difference between that and criticism, while we're at it.)
    Purposely ignoring arguments while being an open hypocrite does not mean i don't have any arguments, just so you know

I'd encourage you to watch this skit...
    Ehh...this brushes uncomfortably close to a Godwin.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacia Ultan View Post
    Ehh...this brushes uncomfortably close to a Godwin.
    I'd say that's the point as it depicts two people unaware they're on the wrong side of history coming to the realization they are.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd say that's the point as it depicts two people unaware they're on the wrong side of history coming to the realization they are.
    I"m on the wrong aide of history because I think it's stupid they changed a painting of a woman into a bowl of fruit? Lol said the scorpion. Lmao

no one asked you to... this is about doing SOMETHING about it in regards to one company. and you have said don't even bother sticking around when they refuse to fire the people who are sexually harassing people. that does LESS than nothing to address the problem. like you really do not care about the shit these people go though as long as they don't do anything you don't like even if that thing you don't like is so absurdly childish and myopic in scope you come off as a satire of an angry neck beard.

I'd encourage you to watch this skit... it might help you understand what's happening here:

Humm i only see two people that are truly convinced they are the good guys in this thread fighting everyone else... And im not one of them...

You should consider that maybe you are one of the baddies
    Last edited by Menog; 2021-10-14 at 08:13 PM.

I"m on the wrong aide of history because I think it's stupid they changed a painting of a woman into a bowl of fruit? Lol said the scorpion. Lmao
    Because you don't know the context behind the changes and, at least from what I can tell, don't even care. You just want there to never be changes ever because changes are bad. Also something something woke, something something lefties.