10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't even know what to do with Professions other then use some of the other vanilla into sets(They sorta have this for some but I'm talking complete sets, doesn't have to have uber stats could just be cosmetic in general).

Like a copper set, Iron, Mithril Truesilver etc etc and yes including expansion sets to. Its not big or even revolutionary but its what I would do.

Edit: I'd ask the same for tailoring if you get the point).
    Streamlining the mat requirements would be nice. Some of the early recipes have absurd requirements.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Oh you realised the Sylvanas Redemption Plan.
    Less redemption more "break glass in case of major sub loss."

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tubbipack View Post
    New job advert saying they have ambitious plans for professions - https://twitter.com/nite_moogle/stat...64352544219138
    First they gotta make professions relevant before they do anything ambitious with them. Bring back Crafted gear being pre-Raid BiS.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    Less redemption more "break glass in case of major sub loss."
    If they think this is going make people re-sub, I think they're doing it wrong. This doesn't make me want to re-sub. It's nearing the point where I might just stop re-subbing altogether. WoW is growing away from the game I used to love. It used to be an escape for me, a place to get away from my real life. It helped me cope, so it's really not an easy decision for me.
    On silken ebony wings the harbinger of death arrives.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...No Sylvanas being redeemed isn't some "OH SHIT WE BETTER DO THIS TO SAVE OUR HIDES" No, they aren't that cynical, this forum might be though.

Edit: Assuming Sylvanas is actually getting redeemed.
    Last edited by Aeluron Lightsong; 2021-10-16 at 02:17 AM.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    ...No Sylvanas being redeemed isn't some "OH SHIT WE BETTER DO THIS TO SAVE OUR HIDES" No, they aren't that cynical, this forum might be though.
    It's not "save our hides."

They did the same thing with Illidan. With these popular villains they've developed a tendency to not kill them but instead put them on ice to bring them back later if they need the injection of "oh shit WoW is bringing back <popular character>!"
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke is a Gamer View Post
    It's not "save our hides."

They did the same thing with Illidan. With these popular villains they've developed a tendency to not kill them but instead put them on ice to bring them back later if they need the injection of "oh shit WoW is bringing back <popular character>!"
    Well, they did say they wasted Illidan hard in BC, and bringing him back in Legion made perfect sense with DH's and final BL showdown. And it's not even putting them on ice for later. Arthas and Illidan had a 100% death back then, but just like in Marvel/DC, if they want to bring back a character, they will.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Comparing Sylvanas to Illidan seems a tad reductive.
    For one Illidan was only particularly evil in TBC, which was both maligned by badly written characters, as well as really old by the time Legion was in development.
    Secondly, Illidan was dead, he wasn't running around continuing to be evil until he suddenly got a redemption arc.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

https://twitter.com/stevedanuser/sta...810726408?s=21

Zovaal been fuckin with the Cosmic Powers since Day 1 lmao

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheFirstOnes View Post
    You can even see it more clearly in the Torghast raid

https://youtu.be/WMI_FgUOn5Q?t=199
    What do you guys think.
    Is there any other continents on Azeroth?
    Could it be 10.0?

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    https://youtu.be/WMI_FgUOn5Q?t=199
    What do you guys think.
    Is there any other continents on Azeroth?
    Could it be 10.0?
    I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: 10.0 will likely be based off Light and Shadow and the new continent will be the Dragon Isles.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: 10.0 will likely be based off Light and Shadow and the new continent will be the Dragon Isles.
    I'm betting everything on Turalyon, better don't disappoint us Golden One...

Light vs Shadow and dragons... Kinda far from each other

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    For expac like this I would like to see something like that:

- both Light and Void feel Azeroth's awakening is close and attack at same time
    - we don't know Light and Void are both enemies
    - initially Horde & Ally want ally with Light, but seeing what Turalyon and Yrel are doing, some switch to Void (enemy of my enemy is my friend), Alleria mediate between two sides
    - Light and Void are something similar to covenants, but entirely cosmetic choice (+ different storylines, casual activities, maybe visual spell changes?)
    - War mode is all about Light vs. Void, not Horde and Ally
    - still Light & Void can play PVE together, Horde and Ally as well
    - Dragon Isles (something something strong artifacts are here)
    - level 70 (let's cook that frog slowly before they start level squish every expac)
    - Tinker hero class with strong titan theme
    - professions revamp
    - evolution of solo challenge content
    - later into expac we join forces (something like patch 9.1.5 mechanic wise), fight both invaders and patch introduce 3rd cosmetic "covenant" (Azeroth/order)
    - big finale is Azeroth's birth from Silithus wound (planet is not destroyed).

Imo that would be perfect time for complete revamp in 11.0, just EK/Kalimdor (pristine, not demolished), down to earth expac, squish to 60, heroic world mode (revamp of War mode where beside PVP you have much harder world and better rewards), housing etc.

Or 10.0 will be revamp and we return to cosmic conflict later. For sure I don't think combining these two (Light/Void and revamp) would be good idea. From story POV I would like more big cosmic finale -> revamp, but maybe game needs revamp first.

So was Factio nwar and N'zoth, but Blizzard did it anyways for BfA.

Also they might not seem like they ahve much relation on the surface level, but you don't need to dig far to find reasons that link them together. Deathwing being turned by agents of the Void for instance.

The easiest link is the one that places something important to Azeroth on the Dragon Isles, the dragon isles brings the dragons, and the overarching plot is how the Light and Void are fighting over Azeroth, necessitating both the return of the Aspects, as well as the macguffin hidden on the Dragon Isles.
    The world revamp dream will never die!

Quote Originally Posted by Sondrelk View Post
    So was Factio nwar and N'zoth, but Blizzard did it anyways for BfA.

Also they might not seem like they ahve much relation on the surface level, but you don't need to dig far to find reasons that link them together. Deathwing being turned by agents of the Void for instance.

The easiest link is the one that places something important to Azeroth on the Dragon Isles, the dragon isles brings the dragons, and the overarching plot is how the Light and Void are fighting over Azeroth, necessitating both the return of the Aspects, as well as the macguffin hidden on the Dragon Isles.
    The dragons being the titan-designated protectors of Azeroth alone is enough of a connection, because both the light and the void in excess pose a danger to the planet.
    You are welcome, Metzen. I hope you won't fuck up my underground expansion idea.

I think Dragons are more likely to have a strong connection to life.
    The Turalyon stuff is probably more part of the faction story than the big showdown of Light & Shadow. It's too early for that.
    Life would be the next logical step to explore as a cosmic force. It would also go well with keeping it mostly on Azeroth since life is for obvious reasons a big part of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Felis igneus View Post
    The dragons being the titan-designated protectors of Azeroth alone is enough of a connection, because both the light and the void in excess pose a danger to the planet.
    You could make the same argument for Shadowlands. I doubt that, why would you explore the Dragon Isle if the main purpose of the dragon story will be about helping us against Void & Light.
    Last edited by Hellspawn; 2021-10-16 at 11:02 AM.

And it sounds pretty horrible on top of that. Light and Void and Dragons. How about a big f* no? Sounds even worse than the faction war x N'zoth hodgepodge.
    MAGA - Make Alliance Great Again

The main villain of the first Void-based expansion was literally a Dragon. And we have an entire Dragonflight of Void-twisted beings.

Have people here forgotten that or...?

I just hope Blizzard can give us 9.2 tips as soon as possible

The long and endless waiting without any news makes me feel very tired