Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Bohemian Rapsody

5+ Year Old Account
    uh-huh... so, like, asking the same question in...1300 forums? seems like a lot of trouble..

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    anything by michael bolton
    Even Jack Sparrow?

5+ Year Old Account
    "You can just call me Mike..."

Quote Originally Posted by Hollycakes View Post
    It's been covered in other threads but lots of these questions are similar to the ones they ask when you want your account back somewhere.
    What's your fav color etc.
    He certainly doesn't need to know about anyone's house but he asks.
    So it's obviously more personal than just fav colors.
    It's known that tons of people use "password" as their password.
    Harvesting data for like responses is no different;
    Generalizing what the masses use for answers and feeding that into their algorithms.
    Also, let's not pretend this is the only site they farm from.
    At this point, there are zero other explanations really.
    You are suggesting that people use songs, bands, and artists they hate/can't stand as security questions for password recovery?

We are suggesting OP is a bot that harvests data.
    Take any of it as you wish.

Any rap made after the year 2000. 2000-2021 rap is literally just mumbling and about the exact same shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    anime openers

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    uh-huh... so, like, asking the same question in...1300 forums? seems like a lot of trouble..

Yes. It has been outed for asking these specific questions at the same time across other discussion forums, including a UK students community website and even Reddit.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    You are suggesting that people use songs, bands, and artists they hate/can't stand as security questions for password recovery?

If you are going to criticize 1 part of the conversation while completely ignoring the entire conversation proceeding it, why even bother replying?

Quote Originally Posted by Prothall View Post
    Reported per mod instructions and they will do nothing.
    I wouldn't be surprised if MMO-C was paid to allow whichever company is behind him to collect data

If you really want your mind blown, google Reecejackox to see how many forums he spams this shit in. And that's only one of his usernames.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post
    Yes. It has been outed for asking these specific questions at the same time across other discussion forums, including a UK students community website and even Reddit.
    How do you find all these forums? (not counting reddit)

"We Will Rock You", All Beyonce, all Taylor Swift, and most rap, modern pop, and country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seasz View Post
    Bohemian Rapsody
    Get out

/10 outs
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Most songs in advertisements. Most songs played in malls. Most songs played on wait lines for big companies.

2pac...

Idk what it is but I just can not get into anything hes made. Other Westcoast from the same time, no problems, but Pac... I just don't really like anything he has done.

A song of ice and fire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Loving You by Minnie Riperton

I swear her wail could break glass, and my ear drums I hate it so much, its so sickly sweet and just ewey. And those damn sounds. Never liked this song, I don't like her vocals I don't like the lyrical contents its just bleh!
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by KOUNTERPARTS View Post

- - - Updated - - -

If you are going to criticize 1 part of the conversation while completely ignoring the entire conversation proceeding it, why even bother replying?
    Seems this conversation covers the part I replied about. I am sorry that your day/week is so horrible that you need to come and rage online and not have a civil conversation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Logwyn View Post
    Seems this conversation covers the part I replied about. I am sorry that your day/week is so horrible that you need to come and rage online and not have a civil conversation.

Civil conversation involves keeping up with the entire conversation; not just the small part you want to discuss while ignoring the rest. The only rage seems to come from your implied defense of the matter.

Sorry not sorry